Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Agree with u...
Nice post.
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tinalovesvivian

First of all, no one likes the present sultan track...and now the divorce track...let us assume that madhu is divorcing RK...have the cv's failed to analyse the consequences followed by this stupid divorce track...I am sure most of them will stop watching the show...uff, they are really going to drag the sultan track..." ye log fire me nitrous daal rahe hai kya?"😑

there are many chances to drag the sultan track...firstly, if she divorce RK...she will go and stay with bhai, OMG !!! its just disgusting ...😑secondly, RK to fight again for madhu to get her back, prove bhai is alive...etc etc etc...thirdly, I don't know what they are going to do next...but I am 100% sure sultan track wont end if the divorce drama really happens...
                     I really hope, the divorce wont happen...I really feel it is a senseless track with no logic...its just a foundation to drag sultans track...

I am really not going to watch mb if divorce really happens, I really hope it is some game plan by rishbala...if it is not so, the show is dead...what if they end the show with sultan...? I was feeling before that sultan track will end soon...but after hearing the news of divorce , I am not seeing any signs of ending this track...😑

I conclude saying,
                                                 if the divorce happens, there is no end for sultan track...😑
if the divorce wont happen, sultan track will end soon...πŸ˜›so lets hope for the best...!!

ye log fire me nitrous daal rahe hai kya ?

It's not a 'this or that' situation.πŸ˜†
The Sultan track is ending, and the new track will be after that.πŸ˜ƒ
And Rishbala are needed *together* to try to get the TRP back from the almost dead state it's getting into.😳 Only a few people have any interest or tolerance for more separation after 5 months of separation episodes.

...Tina... thumbnail
Originally posted by: leelaa9

ye log fire me nitrous daal rahe hai kya ?

It's not a 'this or that' situation.πŸ˜†
The Sultan track is ending, and the new track will be after that.πŸ˜ƒ
And Rishbala are needed *together* to try to get the TRP back from the almost dead state it's getting into.😳 Only a few people have any interest or tolerance for more separation after 5 months of separation episodes.

most of us want the end of sultan track...i want cv's to not use their over brain power but at least to use common sense and start a fresh and interesting track...
...Tina... thumbnail

the fate of MEIEJ will be decided after this week...cv's beware...🀣
Edited by tinalovesvivian - 10 years ago