Anamika

The only time I was ... - Page 4

anaghakaran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
there was no such scene happened in anamika which we can say that spooked me..but if i choose one,then
the scene where jeet saw the 16 deadbodies in ana's house..it was bit scary..
another one is where ana was in pantit ji's look and took rano away from home to jungle..there was a look by the pantit ji through car mirror n he gave an evil smile..that was really scary!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sector thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anaghakaran

there was no such scene happened in anamika which we can say that spooked me..but if i choose one,then
the scene where jeet saw the 16 deadbodies in ana's house..it was bit scary..
another one is where ana was in pantit ji's look and took rano away from home to jungle..there was a look by the pantit ji through car mirror n he gave an evil smile..that was really scary!

ha ...the evil smile the pundit gave very very suddenly was unexpected, that's why it sent a shiver down the spine !   wish they had kept it like that  -   unpredictable ðŸ˜Š

bussbuzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hahaha i think only the promo before the start of the show was spooky ... chudail ki nazar utaray nahi utartee 
sector thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bussbuzz

hahaha i think only the promo before the start of the show was spooky ... chudail ki nazar utaray nahi utartee 

..yes, we can attribute it to the heavy  voiceover and background  music, sounded sinister from the start, but ...fizzled out so soon
😆
Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I remember a scene when rano was attacked by ana who disguised as jeet in da jungle.