Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

LoveProfusion

IF-Rockerz

LoveProfusion

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Are we unhappy with our lives?  Cry   I would say I am.  I can't seem to be at peace with myself or having meaningful relationships.  Even my job is always in question.  Please share your thoughts.  Are you UNHAPPY with your LIFE?!!  Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Forever-KA

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Are you UNHAPPY with your LIFE?!!" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maha2us

IF-Dazzler

maha2us

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Hi NG, I very well know that I have lot of things in life which make me unhappy. I am facing a lot of disappointments and problems. But am I not to ask here what have I missed? And that is more important according to me. One fact is Abraham Lincoln, Madame Curie, Henry Ford, J.K.Rowling, Neale Donald Walsch and any number of successful people have all faced many disappointments in life. What I have to see is what I can learn from how they became successful from their disappointments and unhappy positions. God definitely wants to help everyone of us including me. The most important reason why I am unhappy is I expect a lot around me to change which is not true. I can be the change instead. Definitely one thing I like is it would be nice if I am interacting more with people who understand me. Why not for a change can't I be the person who tries to understand the persons with whom I am interacting and be more caring, compassionate, gentle and tender to them? And also why not myself be the person with minimum of expectations on others?

But this is a broad topic. I can write a lot of thesis in this area. But what I said is the gist of what one can do to be happy.  I am very sure the depth of what I learned will prevail. 

Edited by maha2us - 04 August 2013 at 10:53pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sarasingh86FreshDaisyepiphany.

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaughtyGaurav

Are we unhappy with our lives?  Cry   I would say I am.  I can't seem to be at peace with myself or having meaningful relationships.  Even my job is always in question.  Please share your thoughts.  Are you UNHAPPY with your LIFE?!!  Shocked

For peace of mind turn to some God, Higher Power, Philosophy etc for a little assistance.
Life is not as bad as it seems and sometimes we just have to remain patient and the sun will shine again. Some say the sun is shining all the time but we are hiding in the shadows.
Perhaps the world is only our own reflection.

Jobs - in the early years of working there is much demanded because we are in the learning phase, so try to gain as much experience as possible and give it your best shot.

Love - This can be tricky but I would say be steady and do not lose yourself.

LovelyPlanet

Goldie

LovelyPlanet

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by NaughtyGaurav

For peace of mind turn to some God, Higher Power, Philosophy etc for a little assistance.
Life is not as bad as it seems and sometimes we just have to remain patient and the sun will shine again. Some say the sun is shining all the time but we are hiding in the shadows.
Perhaps the world is only our own reflection.

Jobs - in the early years of working there is much demanded because we are in the learning phase, so try to gain as much experience as possible and give it your best shot.

Love - This can be tricky but I would say be steady and do not lose yourself.  

i do agree with all of that, but how about pain of losing your loved ones. it creates those emotional wounds that stay with you all the time. moreover in my case i dont want to let go of pain.
other things one can definitely overcome using internal strength

FreshDaisySummer3Samraat_92

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged

I would place my life in the "Thoda hai,thode ki zaroorat hai category".

Of course there are unfulfilled dreams. There are many things I want and can't seem to have. There is a restlessness and frustration of wanting something better. However, I am definitely not unhappy. Because there is still so much I do have and am grateful about. My basic needs are fulfilled. I have a loving family, close friends, a steady job and am still in a good place. There is no reason to be unhappy. Just working towards things I still want.

Diva-In-Armor-Inferno-FreshDaisy

vari3241

IF-Dazzler

vari3241

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Very unhappy... My life is rewened.
When destiny breaks u.. Its hard to strike back n that's wat happened to me ... I hav no way of handling myself n gaining peace.

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
I've recently come to the realization that I have no idea where my life is going and where I am headed. This confusion makes me really unhappy and very stressed out. I'm not even sure how to figure it all out. 

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lonely0planet

i do agree with all of that, but how about pain of losing your loved ones. it creates those emotional wounds that stay with you all the time. moreover in my case i dont want to let go of pain.
other things one can definitely overcome using internal strength
Yes we miss our loved ones. Pain of attachment can only go away through prayers I think. A little reasoning would also help. Nothing in this universe is ever lost. Departed souls normally go to another plane and continue their their journey of evolving. Believe in a God or Higher Power and we realise that the same God can easily create another similar soul including our ownselves too. It is all in the thoughts they say, and thoughts connect and link us to everyone. I read that we should not "disturb" those who have left too much, but prayers for them etc are good and will help them in their journey.
When we lose someone close we feel as if a dark cloud has gathered around us and we feel sad. Reasoning and prayers will clear the dark clouds in an instant.
Thoughts are funny, if we keep thinking of something we tend to see that which we think of. I guess in some ways our own mind "creates" whatever we strongly think of, be it God or Demon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanet

Post Reply New Post

Go to top