really sad Spoiler :( plzz see it - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
oishi said...she will give a spoiler before eid special...it's not negative...i can't understand the spoiler related to father truth or asya marriage...because mishti two spoilers are false..😆
It is going to be father related ye Nikah itni jaldi nai hone wala as per what i am thinking right now 
Originally posted by farhajt

It is going to be father related ye Nikah itni jaldi nai hone wala as per what i am thinking right now 
but she said it's not negative spoiler...it means something positive to asya...but father is negative twist...😊
though i feel sad for nikhat...i am glad the wedding is called off nikhat did not deserve imran.i was waiting for this wedding to be called off.and i dearly hope there is no najma-imraan track.
is there any sadness in this spoiler???

man this calls for a party it should have happen in any case the imran thing is a wimp n her mother Oh PLS we better not even talk about her so am very happy they breaking z alliance rashID since u finally got spine take back everything u gave these beggars thank u Ayaan 4 burning z car 🥳 Edited by lavalina - 10 years ago
Isn't that a good thing.. Nikhat getting married to him will result in a,lifetime of tears n insecurity for her especially bcoz of Imran's ogre of a mother n certainly there's no chance of him standing up to Haseenabi
Nikhat is lucky if this marriage does not happen

dont feel sad for her
yeh toh hona hi tha...
But now im worried for Najma...😕
TFS
but is not at all a sad spoiler