Bade Acche Laggte Hai

SANAM BEWAFA... {III}update 35, 1/3/14. on PG 143. (Page 53)

Post Reply New Post

Page 53 of 155

luvbalh

IF-Rockerz

luvbalh

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bpatil3

Originally posted by luvbalh

Hi
I think u should continue the part as is.
Well how was ur trip?

thanku buddy i will not edit. 

aww my trip is good. i wish i could able to explore that  state more.. there lot of cultural heritage we have to know in the place. lot of history , and the heat of mr surya of terrible. i  felt sick when i went to most  prestigious monument  the guilt of an emperor - The taj mahal. [ i dint like the story behind taj, i feel it s lust not love. but taj is  beautiful]  went in the after noon , sun  heat n my  weakness could not enjoy properly ...  want to see more forts n know history of mughal's rajput kings and all. 
 over all had a  nice trip .. am so happy  after ..

Arre u were supposed to go Jaipur right? Agra kaise pahuch gayi?

jaipur to agra.. near places so   am from south dont know when again will i be to north .. so yup 

ok whatever u enjoyed it rite.
Yup try visiting again the -places which you could not make this time.

one last question, y did u felt its more of lust than luv at Taj?

yup i did had fun . but yes next time if possible i would like to see  udayapur,   

i felt it so  it may not be true as am not a historiyan.  the lady  died delivering her 14 th child.  she married at age of 19, had 14 kids during the span of 19 yr married life. it is in scripted at taj that shensha built it in grief of her  death  so  i felt it s more lust n not love. what ever all kings are polygamous, so love is shared vast.. lol. it is just a tomb  what else ,,,

LOL yup All kings were Polygamous. but  i don't think so love is shared vast. No lady in today's world accept it. 
14 kids omg in 19yrs- truly it signifies more of lust.

vast nahi  tho kya hai .. one king have  many wifes n  many concubines  tho shared vast n wid na.. LOLLOL

ya yaar seriously only 19 yrs of married life n had 14 kids she is great not his love  tu lust. LOLLOL 

LOL when i was watching Maharana Pratap, i was feeling the same.

arrey  in serials  movies they show it in a reasonable way in  real no way man.  3 wifes is no harm , but  few kings have 12, too. even rana prathap  had many  wifes..  in the movie Jodha akbar one jodha was his wife but in  real the people in the place says that jodha bai is the 3 rd wife n first raput queen  whom akbar married.  her son is the heir so she became the queen. awww pathetic some say akbar has 2000 wife some say the number 5000.  frankly  toda concentration kingdom mein bhi hota tho hum aaj bankrupt nahi hota.  we have richest wealth with was displayed by shajahan n wasted on tombs LOL and forts and luxuries of kings .. 

many have many ideas this is my opinion yar  end of the day  am not a historian . lol

Yup Jodha was not the first queen. only to show hindu muslim bonding Jodha n Akbar were showed to the lovey dovey couple i think. Akbar has around 5000 it means around 13 and half year once he can be with one wife LOLLOL  population wud have also been controlled.LOL
Ya i totally support your view, instead of wasting in tombs n luxuries they wud have spent on well fare of mankind n shaped a better India.

see the internal dome of tajmahal is dimond studded. no dimonds now when british left  gaya. two most precious diamonds  exihibited in world are our heritage one in US A one in british,  and the gold throne the famous peacock throne of shajhahan ..  this mad lusted king's muntaz bedroom is  fully  decorated with gold plated n  gold painting,  we can see a part of gold painting  rest all robbed..   display bahot hua hai.  hmm 
 now see we are still developing...   my grand children even will study the same i did .. INDIA is a developing nation LOL

interesting thing is that  time without much technology they built their forts  perfect,   must appreciate the man power. i saw rana prathaps armour it weight 48 KGS  damn i wonder how he fought with it. he is one n only  king who was against mughals i think all rajput kings made treaty with mughals , marrying daughters to akbar..  then friendship with british..  LOL 

art and culture is awesome 

i fell in love with some kind of instrument's music.. that is a traditional one 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bpatil3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SANAM BEWAFA... {III}update 35, 1/3/14. on PG 143. (Page 53)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lpsakshi

Goldie

lpsakshi

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
sorry for late but nice prw ram ki nazariyan kah hai vahi hoga uske pyar pe love dit Clap

luvbalh

IF-Rockerz

luvbalh

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lpsakshi

sorry for late but nice prw ram ki nazariyan kah hai vahi hoga uske pyar pe love dit Clap

lol a small fight is going to happen 

lpsakshi

Goldie

lpsakshi

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
yar kuch bi chalega ray ke sath ye donon aise hi hai 

luvbalh

IF-Rockerz

luvbalh

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lpsakshi

yar kuch bi chalega ray ke sath ye donon aise hi hai 

no one between raya 

luvbalh

IF-Rockerz

luvbalh

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged

here u go ,,,,, with another preview..   I will consider ur likes n comments on the preview  as How badly  guys want me to update soon. i need time to  edit  a little. so n for now preview...

PREVIEW 2

" INDIA... no  ram .. please  i dont want to come,  will marry here n go there. If not will call all here.." he kept his finger on her lips ..

"don't panic, trust me. I will always be ur side..i will protect u  from every  trouble .. i will shield u from everything..I promise. U r my wife already in every sense since the day i kissed u ,i vowed to my soul,u r my wife" 

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

alfyic_2000noya28rayamaniyouandme272000143prkdilini2name2saakshikaparikh1chillpcOneandallsinalbestBALHLOVERaanchaltulshanbpatil3sandhyasn123fizavironikajainleena04

123fiza

IF-Sizzlerz

123fiza

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Ohhh so raya are going to india!!!!priya is right...
Update soon

aanchaltulshan

IF-Dazzler

aanchaltulshan

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
nice preview

Post Reply New Post

Go to top