Page 2 Page 37

ZANADI

IF-Dazzler

ZANADI

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

UNDER YOUR SKIN

Edited by ZANADI - 25 January 2014 at 2:53am

The following 76 member(s) liked the above post:

sravanthi93BhuvanaarulvasuRubyPannashinyrajancinar91girlie456singhs615bhambarimaazia45ramadevirabid52Tamaruos112801luciamohit_aggarwalshalinikanaguprasanna.pll..Gungun..llhala4mesana48sierapomeroyNidhiNevmayurisb80maria29greshuxtylish_zaradove_3nikshChocolate_barunmahrusweetykatjtanvi_arshiluckyarshi143MaghinallsNeha.ASsirivalli.tKarkitsarozzKrishika209abraxossessyshipra.aquaakurmapujessjazzSwaran13dima_asunitikapoorjenji08ilakiaarnaushiYaSha0512dis_arshiaysemLDGfffan123star_fan1deepa.esspoorthy-Prithi-lara3110alicia212yoga123avni_barunSaaraa.sruthicksana11HumayraFAYKHAN29ASR6262summaiyasayedchetna19pup03shalijeb1_sree_Happytwinklechavvi16

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ARSHI SS UNDER YOUR SKIN (UPDATE PT 3 PAGE 26) 25/1" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZANADI

IF-Dazzler

ZANADI

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

INDEX

PART ONE (SCROLL DOWN)

PART TWO (PAGE 12)

PART THREE (PAGE 26)

READ MY OTHER WORK:

MY STORIES INDEX

YOU CAN FIND ME NOW ON FACEBOOK

https://www.facebook.com/za.na.144

FOR PMS BUDDY ME

(Will only accept if u comment or like)

Edited by ZANADI - 25 January 2014 at 3:38am

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshaeybhambariTamarumohit_aggarwalshalinikanagumansijani21rsshreetasminell..Gungun..llanupmhala4memayurisb80SAI92dove_3xtylish_zaraChocolate_barunmahrusweetykatjdima_asirivalli.tKrishika209abraxosshipra.aquajessjazzsessyjenji08ilakiaarnaushipiya-jiyasruthickyoga123avni_barunfffan123star_fan1sspoorthysana11-Prithi-phillips_2909Humayrarisha8_sree_HappytwinklesummaiyasayedFAYKHAN29pup03ASR6262chavvi16

ZANADI

IF-Dazzler

ZANADI

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

[NOCOPY]

Ok Guys, my first OS. I wrote this already long time ago. I think its stupid but my Husband think different. So he told me I should update this. This is the only story from me which he read. He read it by mistake. Hahaha 

Oh, and he want me to write part two. Should i?

(This OS is now SSLOL, but only in 4 parts. You can find next parts under this chapterWink)

So here it is and HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!

This story continues in the night where Arnav calls Khushi to their room for their Suhag Raat.

She was sitting with the family and he asked her in angry tone to come to their room. When she walked in their room she finds him outside by the pool. She was very angry because of his behavior and wrangled with him. She told him open her opinion and something happen in this night.

Arnav and Khushi exchange their souls. They wake up next morning and Arnav is in Khushis body and Khushi in Arnavs. They are married but didnt see each other ever naked.They didnt have their Suhag Raat and we remember Arnav want his Suhag Raat with Khushi in the night before. That's why he calls her to their room in this night.

Watch this before you start reading.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j9zR7Kx630

Arnav: black

Khushi: red

UNDER YOUR SKIN

In the evening:

How dare you to talk like this with me?... How dare I?...Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada I can do what I want...Mrs. Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada you cant...you are my wife and I dont allow you to talk like this with me...Khushi turns around and want to left poolside. He holds her back and forced her to look at him. It was one dark night and only moon shines on them.

She spoke to him...its so easy to be you Arnavji...you think you can yell and everyone do what you want...how can you speak this way with me in front of our family?...

Do you know how hard it is to be Arnav Singh Raizada, Khushi?...no I dont know how it is to yell and scream...to command people around...look good and smell amazing...

She widened her eyes. Hey Devi Meiya what did she just said to him? She walked one step back feeling how her face, get all over red. You think I yell at everyone?...he make one step forward. Yes I know you do this...she make one step back...you do this with me...you think I command people around?...he make again one step forward...haan, you do this too, especially with me...she make one step back...his voice get now softer and quieter...you think I look good and smell amazing?...he make one step forward...I dont know what are you talking about Mr. Raizada...she walk one step back...oh I think you know very well Mrs. Raizada...

Kya?...Mr. Arrogant I dont know and now go to side I dont want you near me...he walk one step to her and press himself on her. She was caught between the wall and him. Oh really?...Arrrnavjiii...

He moves his head near to her ear. Khushi...you dont know how it is to be Arnav Singh Razada...I...

He couldnt end his sentence. She pressed her palms on his chest and pushed him back.

He was so surprised that he didnt really react on her action. He was just staring at her. I dont know how it is to be Arnav Singh Raizada?...you dont know how it is to be Khushi Kumari Gupta?...I am always nice...helpful...friendly...lovely...so I really dont know how I is to be mean, angry...I dont know how it is to be under your skin, Arnavji...

He answers...lovely?...thats the point...you are to everyone lovely but not to me...Kya?...she gulped hard, feeling how a lot of anger coming over her. You...Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada...you are the most arrogant person in the world...Laad Governor...Sheytan...

Oh, just Shut up Khushi...enough is enough...I just want you in my room to talk with you...really?...and what is with?...with?...you told me earlier that you...I mean...suhaaag...

Oh...thats why you are so angry?...well...you and me...Khushi...its time to be husband and wife...no...I dont want this...oh really?...i dont believe you...I dont care if you believe me or not...

He clutched her arm with one hand and with other her waist. He pressed her on him and kissed her on her lips. It was not this kind of soft first kisses that every girl imagined how it would be when somebody kissed them for the first time. This was wild, hungry, demanding.

Khushi give in totally. At the beginning she was scared a little but after few seconds Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada turns out to be Khushi Kumari Gupta Naughty Raizada and she enjoyed every second of this Kiss.

They separate themselves just to take some air in their lungs. Both breathe hard and look deep in their eyes still hunger written in them. After few seconds they fell again back in each other arms just to captured their lips again.

After a while they separate again and ASR got his usual naughty smile. Khushi realize what she just did with him and was indignant.

She moved her finger up to his face and make one angry face...you...you...haan, me...you...you already say that Khushi...cheater...cheater!!!...how dare you to use your...your...my what, Khushi?...

Your...I swear if I were you...just one day...I would teach you what decency is...you?...want to teach me?...haan, any problem?...and If I were you I would tech you some other things...being good wife for example...

Both turn to other sides, back to back. Both deep in their thoughts...I would teach you how to behave in front of family...I would teach you how to pray to Devi Meya...I would teach you some class...I would teach you some sweet words, Laad Governor...both look to stars and one weird, stupid wish go truth their minds at the same time.            

Both wish to be at each other place just for one day.

(Ok, from now on Arnav is in Khushis body and Khushi in Arnavs. Please think on this whole time. Dont forget!)

Next Morning:

Arnav woke first up. He feels calm and light. Khushis hair was in his face and he smell on them.

He tried to remove them but Khushi was probably so near him that it was impossible to remove them totally. He was just to stand up when he look down at him...O.M.G.

One sharp scream fulfilled the room. Khushi woke up with the scream and jumped out from the bed.

Arrrnavvvji???...she looked in her own face and...Devi Meiya.

One deep scream fulfilled the room. You...You...both show to each other with their fingers.

Arnav look down on his body. No, this cant be. He is one man. He cant be in one girls body. This is impossible. He gulped hard. He must be dreaming. He spoke...Khushi...pinch me...pinch me Khushi...

She did it...ouch...that hurts...you told me to do it, Arnavji. He hears his own voice speaking to himself.

Yes but it hurts...you are very strong...now you know how it is when you grab always my arms, in anger...it hurts...

Khushi look down to her feets...I really dont understand this all...what happen to us...both stared for some time at each other. No matter how much their head works they didnt find the answer on their questions.

After a while, Arnav start to talk and hear her soft voice coming out from her mouth. But it was him who spoke. Damn, Khushi how will I go to work today?...i have three meetings today...Arnavji I realy dont know what you think of yourself...I have one big problem too... how will I go down to pray to my Devi Meiya...

Anyway... Arnav spoke... I need to go shower now...kya?...dont you dare?...what?...i always shower in the morning...no...no way Mr. Raizada...why?...hello, you will see me naked...oh...whatever...he turns around and walk to bathroom.

Ok...when you go to shower I am going to wear one sari...he stops on the door and turn around...you?...and a sari?...no Mr. Raizada...I am in your body and I will wear one sari and go downstairs to prepare breakfast for everyone...who cares...ok...I am going to the temple to pray...

This words stops him...what?...no way...oh, yes...I will and I will go to your office and prepare Jalebis for everyone....what the...and I speak Hindi...sirf Hindi...Khushi stop...She look how her own body start to walk to her. She looks down to her hands. They were big and dark. She gulped hard. What if he forced her now to do something? Or...

She look again down to her hands and realize something. She is in his body and she had his strength. His muskles. His arms were hairy. She looked up just to see in her own eyes. This eyes shown some anger. His anger.

Dont you dare to do something like this...I warn you...she hears her own voice speaking to her. She gulped again hard. If you go to shower now, I will....and i will eat something sweet...what...you hear right...do you want to challenge me?...you will see Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada...

His eyes became one mysterious glance. His mouth corner moves up slowly. He smirks bold...oh really?...his hand that actually her was moves up to her lips. He touched her lips with his fingertips. I want always to touch your lips Khushi...she gasped.

Then his hand moves down to her neck and stroked her there softly. It looks like Khushi touch herself but it was Arnav inside her body.

Her mouth forms one perfect O. His hand moves now slowly to one of her breasts. She gave one deep scream from her and looked enraged to him. Dont you dare...I always want to do this...after all you know that I want to have our Suhag Raat...No...you cant do this...why not...I can do what I want...

Her eyes form to slits. She moves her hairy hands up to her neck and take his shirt in her hands. She drew his dark shirt apart and destroyed it totally. His chest was totally open, and show his muscular upper part open.

She starts to touch his upper part. She hears a DAMN from her own mouth coming. He moves his hand and forms his palm around her Breast. He still smirks but this time his eyes, well actually her eyes, were full of desire. Arrrnavjiii...I can play this game too...she remove his shirt totally and walked to him.

He spoke...I remove now your whole clothes...no...why not?...you removed my too...no, you cant...you cant see me naked...Arnav saw how his own face get all over red. He starts to remove her bangles. Khushi move his hand all over his body. He never saw touching himself. This was weird and hot at the same time.

He touched her breasts and feel her hard nipples. Oh Khushi...this words left his mouth. It was totally abnormal for Khushi to hear her own voice speaking her own name in this way.

Khushi feels something between her legs. It starts to tingle and then she feels something hard there.

Arnavji...yes...Khushi...he moaned her name out. Arnavji...there is something between my legs...what?...his eyes widened. I mean its hard and feels unlikely...oh no...what is this Arnavji?...

She moves her hand down to this place and wants just to touch this place when he held her there. No...dont dare to touch you there. Khushi didnt know why but she knows that this was his wound point.

She put her big hand around his hips which actually were her own and speak...actually Arnavji...you could show me what this is...and we can have our Suhag Raat right now...I mean this is what you wanted yesterday...right?...yes I wanted this yesterday when I was I and not you...why not Arnavji?...this was the perfect revenge for yesterday when he yell with her in front of everyone.

Let us do it right now...I promise to be carefull...you just need to say what I should do...I mean step by step...and I wont hurt you...he was shocked. No...no way, dammit...you know that I am stronger...I am in your body...yes, and?...i could force you?...I have all your muscles and i could force you to do this with me...

For the first time Khushi saw fear written in his eyes. She wished just she could see this in his own face and not in hers. She pressed her own body closer to his.

Arnav feels his own muscularity arm around his hips. It was very firm and he had difficulty to remove his own arm. With fast steps he runs in the bathroom and closed the door behind him.  

He leans on the door and tried to calm his own breath. He feels something wet in his underwear.

What the...He hears his own voice outside. Dont you dare to shower...I can hear you...and I promise if you still dare, I will destroy this door and we will have our Suhag Raat right there...

He turns around and speak to the her...Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada...wait for tonight...

I will be me again and not anymore under your skin...and then...and then run Khushi...run...because I will show you how I get really under your skin...

So tell me do you like or not. Please ignore my mistakes.Big smile

FOR PMS BUDDY ME

(Will only accept if u comment or like)

READ MY OTHER WORK:

MY STORIES INDEX

YOU CAN FIND ME NOW ON FACEBOOK

https://www.facebook.com/za.na.144

PLEASE DONT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SIDES,

THIS UPDATE IS MEANT  EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUM MEMBERS.

Edited by ZANADI - 25 January 2014 at 3:39am

The following 148 member(s) liked the above post:

S786S10YlovebadhanAngelpalak1996Gullampriya4574samara98flower.1234Lipsiiemages1866MrsPerfectionstkavyaarshimadhuiyershinyrajangirlie456yogakopisangeethbalaMONAKARANcinar91adsurikarjuju710bhambarisweetfairy007singhs615Armelaayanarappayasmos11280145ramadeviadeena_89jtammareddymaazianissoShaheen17AshgruchivishalNidhiNevmaria29eroniTamaruArshi200kshubhangimayurisb80poonam.vijay62greshudivyashree449ammi22ll..Gungun..llanupmhala4meWanieAprasanna.pfamiyaarshi2612sana48xtylish_zaradove_3ZakiZtasminemansijani21rsshreeshalinikanagursingh0103lucianorishaShinning_AngelabraxosneagSpoonaimahrusweetyChocolate_barunkatjNeha.ASpran28671sirivalli.tnikshcoolpd93sanamskyKrishika209SirenMitraMaghinallsjoe4joesarozzSAM32shipra.aquaifsaal044Kavya_sarundima_aanabiya1DaisyHoneytanvi_arshianjusr06musax007tvserial2012lovebarun...KKKAplease6ilakiasweetvaniearnaushiroshaanasha_mehtaoKBSokamalapushpasunitikapoorShru9tijenji08jothijoe18dis_arshiJCJSarshividipiyaarshiHeavens_FloweraysemLDGpari_goyalGudiyalovesguruvidu87march2011lara3110MISTIEtaniks-Prithi-alicia212piya-jiyaAisha1996shruti46avni_barunsruthickHumayradhakdhak22fffan123star_fan1sspoorthyphillips_2909chandana.sdeepika45ameena671sana11ASR6262summaiyasayedpup03_sree_Happytwinklejeb1FAYKHAN29LaxshaLOVEArshi-Xpress-freya123chavvi16

chavvi16

IF-Stunnerz

chavvi16

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
hope to see the os soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZANADI

khushiforever

khushiforever

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Omg so funny
Do continue soon