DRASHTI DEEWANE #17 CC MEMBERS ONLY CONTD TO#18 - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by -Priya01

haan jee am seeing it ...like it ...nooo...am loving it ...maaneet is the best love saga i ever seen...it's out of this world i tell u ...  

Now i have to watch it didu 😳 Piya di loves it and now u too r praising it so i will watch it for sure 
@jadoo ya u should see it ...then u ll understd the maaneet love saga...both maaneet are strong character n remain in their characters
Originally posted by piya-

The most awaited interview of our princess Piya

Nami questions

[NAMI WILL ANSWER UR ILLOGICAL QUESTIONS LATER ON]

1) How many members are there in your family?

Three

2) Tell us about your family- in a few lines. 

I would just like to say I am blessed to be the darling daughter of my parents. There is nothing hidden between us. We share every small and big thing with each other. In short I stay in a paradise and my heaven lies beneath my parent's feet.

3) Tell us one little secret about yourself (Anything)

Hmm' my life is an open book no place for secrets but I guess very few of you know this aspect of mine I am a trained dancer in 2 classical forms and a trained singer. I am also a good painter

4) Basic take on interests/ hobbies. 

Hobbies should be such that will help u to get relief from a stressful and tiring situation and will bring a relaxing smile on your face. There is a thin line of difference between hobbies and interests if molded in a proper direction interests can be the perfect foundation of a successful career.

5) Now this would be a little customised. Comment on all CC members ...

Priya di: She is my soul elder sis. A perfect lady with a golden heart. Sweet, intelligent and smart

Kat di: An idol for all the girls. She is like coconut tough from exterior but soft and caring from within

Nami: My naughty detective. A very sweet down to earth girl, intelligent, smart and a firm believer the more the merrier lol

Reni: One of the most intelligent girl I have ever met. I connect with her a lot as both of us think in a similar way. One thing I like about Reni is she stays calm in every situation and has lots of patience inculcated in herself

Adaa: She is one of the most innocent girl I have ever met. She is the doll of of our cc

Kriti:Sweet and adorable girl. I personally feel she is a budding flower too nave to face the challenges of the world. The aspect I love about her is she does not hide anything she speaks whatever she feels genuinely and this truthful behavior of hers will make her a winner in the long run

7)What would you like to be known as?

I want to be known as a Scientist one day

8) Your favourite scene in MBEIEJ?

All Rishbala moments but to be frank enough the last 2 episodes have just been the best I love the scene wherein Madhu says "HUME BHAGWAN KI KYA ZARURAT HUMARA PYAR HI HUMARA BHAGWAAN HAI" [WHY DO WE NEED GOD WHEN OUR LOVE IS THERE WITH US. OUR LOVE IS THE TRUE FACE OF ALMIGHTY IN OUR LIVES] besides this the poem that RK recites for Madhu telling her the importance of hers in his life is also one of the best scenes of MB

9)At CC who is ...

most caring: Everyone in their own way

most helpful: Kat di

most active: Kriti

most inactive: Sahiba

most lazy: My detective Nami

most funny: Adaa

most kind: Priya di

most calm: Reni

most angry : No one

most naughtiest: Nami

talkative: It's me

shy: Adaa

organized: Priya Di, Kat di

Outgoing: Every one

The most childish member: Sahiba

The most matured member: Dunno but I feel it's me again

Reni questions

1) Ur Likes :- Reading, Writing poems and stories, dancing, singing, sitting silently and admiring the serenity of the night sky

2) Ur dislikes:- I hate liars and people who backstab. I hate people who snatch away someone's well deserved right by showcasing the prowess of their money and fame

3) U r crazy 4...??? Abhijeet (Aditya Srivastava of CID fame)

4) U r close too (IN IF):- Silky, Abgina, Zahra, Wahi, Pooja, Ritzy Di, Priya Di, Kat di, Reni, Nami, Heenu, Kriti

5) Describe urself in one song :- Mere mast mast doh nain tere dil ka le gaye chain / Jaadu bahri aakhon wali suno  [I love my eyes they r one of its kinds and everyone compliments me with either of these 2 songs]

6) Describe every member of d cc in one or more sentences:- Already done

7) Describe every member of cc in song nd also say u used dis song.. :-

Priya di : Tera mujhse hai pehle ka naata koi [There is a special connection between us]

Kat di :Nothing's gonna change my love for u [We might not talk often but I just wanted to say that I will always be there for u di and I know the same applies to u as well' our sisterly bond is eternal]

Nami: Radha teri chunri oh radha tera challa oh radha teri natkat nazariya [Her personality is full of different beautiful colors]

Reni: Chaliya chaliya chaliya ruh chuarlu main hoon aisi chaliya [She has a very attractive lethal personality]

Adaa: Bholi is surat aakhon mein masti dur khadi sharmaye [She is my innocent doll]

Kriti: Pari hoon main mujhe an chuna [As I said she is a budding flower but we need to protect her before she is ready fully to scent the breeze with her fragrance]

8)Rename members of CC including urself nd also sae y u chose dis particular name:-

Priya Di: Mishty [She is a sweetheart]

Kat di: Falak [If she loves someone her love is as boundless as the SKY]

Nami: Muskaan [I have always seen her smiling]

Reni: Seher [Her talks are always like a fresh and hopeful Morning]

Adaa: Malika [She is the Queen of innocence]

Kriti: Khushboo [She can spread the fragrance of love and true friendship in the life of any shattered soul]

Myself: Hmm' Shayari [Whatever I say and do there is a touch of poetry in it]

9)Ice-cream OR chocolate cake..?? Both but if I have to select one I would go for a chocolate cake as I can enjoy it for a longer time

10)Wat made u 2 write FFs ..??? Love for Maaneet and my own determination to get back my lost touch in writing

11) Ur favourite songs.. :- Tum se hi din hota hai from Jab we met, Tum hi ho ab tum hi ho from aashqui 2, tuna jaane aas paas hai khuda from anjaana anjaani, Tere mast mast do nain from dabang and all songs which were picturized on Maaneet

12) If u r given a chance to direct an epi of MB for one day wat will u lyk to show..?? With the currect track I will make Rishbala's relationship even stronger and will show that RK n Sultan are no where related. Dips and sultan had plotted this whole scene to separate Rishbala. I will show the beauty of Rishbala's relationship and through them I will showcase the actual meaning of soulmates to the world. At the end I will make Bhujang kill sultan and end sultan's track permanently. At the end of this track I will send rishbala to a proper honeymoon

13) Rishbala ,Sulbala OR Maaneet..???  Maaneet forever I might love Rishbala, Abhirika but the place that Maaneet hold in my heart cannot be replaced by any other couple. Number one is and will always be MAANEET as the definition of true love for me is MAANEET

14)Two good nd bad qualities of urself as well as CC members ( answer is compulsory no bad

habits waala answer nahi chalega..)

Bad quality of mine is: I don't get angry easily but when I do I can insult anyone by crossing the limits my anger is like a destructive lava

Good quality: Patience and my positive attitude towards life

Priya di: Good quality: Her attitude towards life, bad quality: She is MOODY and sometimes she gets angry if people don't agree with her view and think otherwise  

Kat di:  Good quality: Honesty and frank talks Bad Quality: Uncontrollable anger

Nami: Good Quality: Honest and hardworking approach bad quality: Becomes invisible all of a sudden lol

Reni: Good quality: Patience and humbleness Bad quality: Though this is rare but sometimes she loses confidence

Kriti: Good quality: caring and friendly nature Bad quality: goes into depression very easily

15) Wat will be ur reaction nd wat will u do wen u will c me..??

I will hug u tight and will allow the moment to speak making u realize that what importance u hold in my life

16)Do u trust persons easily..??/

Nope I don't. I can easily judge the true intensions of a person if I see his / her eyes and the way he / she speaks

17) tell two qualities which r similar in urself nd wid cc members...( i mean ki aapke aur cc members k two similar qualities)

All of us are down to earth personalities and are honest

18)Wat gift will u give to d members of cc..??

My love and a never ending promise of friendship

19)Things abt cc members u like d most:-  We have an understanding nature till date none of us have been involved in any bashing and fighting our CC is the most peaceful land on IF coz of the gem that each member of the cc is

20) dedicate a song 4

MB: Ye zameen ruk jaaye aasman jhuk jaaye tera chehra jab nazar aaye'.

RK : Adaayein bhi hai mohabbat bhi hai shararat bhi hai mere mehboob mein

Sullu: Khoon choos le

Dips: Bhooth hoon main

Bittuji: Ye dosti hum nahi todenge

Sikky: Kya kare kya na kare ye kaisi mushkil haye

Trishna: Main heroine hoon

Aryan: Chota bachha samaj ke humko na samjana re

21) Define Relationships :-

Trust :- It's like a mirror of glass once broken cannot be brought back

Love :- A shower of divine blessing that can make every moment of your life appear like a paradise

Life :-  is a challenging gift of destiny

Frndship:- Is a thread that remains unbroken if u remain loyal with one another

Adaa questions

* Your Name/Petname? My name is Divya and regarding pet names hmm there r loads Piya, Pihu, gudiya, shona, angel,

* Are u working or Studying or other? Both

* Discribe yourself in 3 sentance? * I m a simple girl with very simple dreams i believe to life life to the fullest
I m a firm believer of God and my world revolves around my parents
I have certain principles in life I never go against them My confidence is my biggest strength I bravely face all the difficult situations and I never run from them

* Dream Boy/Girl? Maan of my FF Mere Humsafar not in terms of riches maybe but I would love him to be a person who possesses a heart of gold ; who would love me and understand every beat of my heart

* What are some words or phrases you use most? Very Funny; try karte hai yaar rasta khud b khud nikal aayega hehe [Let's try yaar we will automatically find a way out]

* What's the best advice you've given or been given? I also tell people to b optimistic in life

* If you could live anywhere, where would it be? In my parent's hearts

*What would be the one thing you'd change about yourself? Nothing I love the way I am hehe I am the only unique piece in this world lol

* What is your deepest fear? Nothing I am a fighter I don't get scared

* If you could meet one person, dead or alive, who would it be? Louis Pasteur the great scientist

* What is your favorite thing to wear? I love anarkali outfits

* What's your favorite food? Indian

* Who is your secret crush? Hmm' secret crush well it has to be SIDDHARTH SHUKLA

* Best dressed? Drashti Dhami

* Best couple? Maaneet

* Favorite friend? Silky

* Favorite Actor n actress(post one only)? Drashti Dhami, Vivian Dsena

* Favorite 2 Songs two lines? Tum se hi din hotha hai, kyunki tum hi ho

* Hottest guy? Abhijeet of CID fame ( for me hotness means an intelligent guy and according to me it's Abhijeet)

* Who looks like a used car saleman? Mukund of Mb

* If you are alone in Island and you have only one partner to choose..to whom you choose ,why? I will go with Abhijeet as he is my first crush and the man whom I admire the most a perfect gentleman

If you can invisible tell wat first naughty things u do? I will go and push RK with such a force that for one time atleast we get a proper kiss of Rishbala lol

* Your Romatic ideas/expectation about Love: Love is a seed which requires the catalyst of romance to blossom into a flower of lifelong relationship whose fragrance brings two hearts together whose beats were always meant to be one

* Do you believe in ghosts? Why or why not? I don't believe in ghosts but I do believe that there are some evil powers existing in this world. If a good divine power is there then according to the phrase every coin has two sides a bad dark power should also exist.

* Is there a fictional character from a movie, TV show, or a novel you wish existed in real life? One and only Maan Singh Khurana I swear if I get the exact MSK of geet or my FF Mere Humsafar without wasting a second I will ask him to marry me lol

* What super power would you like to have? I am happy to be a simple girl I don't want any superpowers

* Most important thing in life? * Thing you're most proud of? (An accomplishment of yours) My biggest achievement was when as a student I won the state level microbiology research competition by defeating big and renowned scientist of the scientific community and won a gold medal

* One word to describe your life so far. Inspiring

* What is your favorite color combination? White and golden

* What genres of music do you like? Romantic

* Funniest way to get someone's attention?Pick the ClosestOne1)Outgoing or Shy: None of them

2)Organized or Disorganized: Organized

3)Serious or Fun-loving: Fun loving

4)Optimistic or Pessimistic: Optimistic

5)Studious or Carefree: Studious

6)Is your style of humor witty, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, crazy or just plainweird? Witty

7)Paper or Plastic: Paper

8)Glasses or Contacts: Glasses

9)Cat or Dog: None

Kat questions

1. TRUTH AND TRUST DESCRIBE WHAT IT MEANS TO YOU:Truth and Trust both go hand in hand if u trust a person then u should be truthful to him or her. Trust is the backbone of any relationship and if the relationship lacks the essence of truth in it then no matter how strong the base is a simple move of the breeze would be enough to dig the grave of that bond

2. DEFINE LOVE A promise of trust, respect that ties u with an unbreakable thread till eternity

3. IF YOU HAD THREE WISHES WHAT WHO YOU WISH FOR AND WHY?

I would wish that my parents stay healthy and are perfectly fit as I can't imagine my life without them

Secondly I would wish that the actual TRUE results of the SET exams are declared so that my hard work gets the deserving award

I would wish that all the feelings of hatred and revenge is removed from the world so that everyone can live peacefully in a paradise of love

4. DESCRIBE THE PERSON WHO YOU LOOK UP TO AND WHY?My mother she is the biggest strength of mine

5 IF YOU HAD ONE DAY TO LIVE WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH IT: I will laugh wholeheartedly, dance to the fullest, sing my heart out and finally will get drenched I nthe rain and pour out the pearls from my eyes thus living all the emotions that life had gifted me one last time before bidding goodbye to the biggest miracle of God's blessing

6.IF YOU HAD A CHANCE TO CHANGE THE WORLD WHAT WOULD YOU DO: I would remove hatred, terrorism from this world and disperse the fragrance of love in every corner of the world

7. IF YOU COULD Go BACK IN TIME AND CHANGE SOME THING WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE AND WHY  I would make sure that the actual TRUE results of the SET exams are declared so that my hard work gets the deserving award

My questions

2. Date of birth :  14TH FEB

3. Hobbies :  Mentioned already

4.What is the color of your eyes? :  Black

5. You have curly or straight hair? : Sometimes perfectly straight, sometimes curly n sometimes wavy lol I have a 3 in one combo

6. Fav color : Sky blue, white, pink and golden

7. You prefer pizza or burger : none

8. You prefer milk-shake or coca cola : Milk shake

9. Fav subject at school and why? Science it is the most challenging and interesting subject

10. Ur opinion about life, love and romance 

Love is a seed which requires the catalyst of romance to blossom into a flower of lifelong relationship whose fragrance brings two hearts together whose beats were always meant to be one

11. In what profession do u see urself and why? Scientist I am really good in science 

12. Fav hindi movie : Vivah Jab we met

13. Fav bollywood couple : Shahid Kapoor and Amrita Rao

14. Fav tellywod couple: Maaneet and Rishbala 

15.Lastest movie you have watched : Bol Bachhan

16. Besides MB which shows do you watch : CID, Adaalat

17. What has brought to IF : I landed up accidently on IF but when I saw my fav couple Maaneet's discussion forum I knew I was here to stay

18. Fav character (s) in MBEIEJ : Madhu, RK, Bittuji and Paddy

19. Do u believe in destiny? Yep I do

20Do u believe in astrology? No

21. If u hv the chance to meet DD and anyone of the our CC members but on the same day and u can only meet either DD or a member...whom ll u choose and why?

I will go to meet my friends the reason is simple DD is my fav but I am just another fan of hers from the numerous fans she possesses but for my friends I am a precious gem and my friends are like family to me so whatever the situation for me FAMILY AND FRIENDS come first

22. Do u think science has solution for every problem?

Not really if this was true then by using biological weapons in a constructive way we would have been able to invent the syrup of love and with one simple dispersal we could have freed humanity with the curse of hatred, terrorism and cruelty 

Sorry for replying late Didu. 

Read all anwers 😊 Beautiful answers 😳 😳 U r my isnpiration Didu full of life and positivity ❤️

Love u Didu 🤗🤗 muuahhh

@jadoo ya u should see it ...then u ll understd the maaneet love saga...both maaneet are strong character n remain in their characters

Will watch it didu 😳 How many episodes u watched,??
@ jadoo gtg now ...be ll back later on

CU rab rakha

@ jadoo gtg now ...be ll back later on

CU rab rakha

Okkk Didu byyee 🤗🤗 Take care love u muuahhh ❤️😳 

Will meet u later 😃
Heya guys sorry for bcming gayab one of my students came to meet me 😳 she wanted to tie a frndship abnd on my hand now me back 😃 so kriti dekha priya di herself praised maaneet 😃 best ever epic love saga in this whole universe 😃
Originally posted by piya-

Heya guys sorry for bcming gayab one of my students came to meet me 😳 she wanted to tie a frndship abnd on my hand now me back 😃 so kriti dekha priya di herself praised maaneet 😃 best ever epic love saga in this whole universe 😃

Dats really sweet didu 😳 Yeah didu will watch it for sure 😳😳

Originally posted by Neha10

Dats really sweet didu 😳 Yeah didu will watch it for sure 😳😳

pata hai i spammed nearly 6-7 pages of our old cc typing maahi re maahi maahi re love my maaneet 😳
Tonight i have to go for a house puja 😕 i don't want to go yaar but some close family frnds  just hope to reach back b4 cid starts