Page 3 Page 6

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
not suprised at all ...Embarrassed thnks for sharing 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nneeiill

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ramayan going off air soon. (Page 2)" in Ramayan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sherlock

IF-Dazzler

sherlock

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged

Zee fellows are clearly delusional if they think any other show will manage to give them higher TRPs at a time slot this absurd. 

Sunday 11 AM, what a time slot for a show this beautiful. Honestly, I never understood why such a well made Ramayan was given this time slot. What a waste.

All I needed to realize just how well made this Ramayan is, & how perfectly suited Gagan, Neha, Neil, Malhar, even the actor playing Ravan, are to their respective roles, is to watch 2 EPISODES ONLY of another show currently showing a Ramayan track. Two episodes of that show proved more than enough for me to realize that I should keep far away from that Ramayan.

Let people at ZEE end this whenever they wish to, & let them bring any replacement they feel like. If blokes at ZEE are having visions of people leaving everything on a Sunday morning to watch a new show on Zee, let them try out their grand visions. Who cares?

For me, this is the BEST Ramayan serial on TV ever. And I feel fortunate that I managed to watch it all the way till now.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shanskararti07nneeiill

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged
^couldnt agree more this is best ramayana for me it wiped out the memory of previous version anyways the battle is near it has to end...so not at all suprised i m glad tht they didnt rushed up inspite the low trps and kept it in accordance with valmiki and ramcharitmanas...their budget is low still the the graphics is way ahead thn the so called hit mytho show and no comments on tht pathetic show WackoDead...anyways if this end i would love to see gagan as budha as he played lord budha in srilankan movie...heard tht gagan's was excellent as guatam budhha would love to see him back Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sherlocknneeiill

sherlock

IF-Dazzler

sherlock

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged

You know Arti, while I like everything about this Ramayan, why I feel particularly sad seeing it nearing its conclusion, is because in my opinion, the combo of actors playing Ram, Sita, Lakshman, Hanuman in this show is so perfect, all four, Gagan, Neha, Neil, Malhar, look so well suited to their respective roles, that I wished we could see them playing these roles as long as possible.

I was actually hopeful when producers told us way back that they will show us "anokha adhyay" that maybe producers will pick the right stories to show. There are many cute, extremely sweet stories about SitaRam, widely know among devotees. For example, SitaRam always going on an afforestation drive wherever they stayed in forests, Sitaji making elaborate gardens with wide variety of flowering plants near their dwellings in forest, virtually all animals of forests encamping near the huts where the trio stayed during those 14 years & Sitaji making sure that all get food. So many cute stories. Those opportunities are now lost, & we are down to war.

Even now, if only Zee would have asked the producers to show Uttar Kand too, we could have been shown more such sweet incidents, for example Hanumanji one fine day in Ayodhya asking Sitaji for food saying he is extremely hungry, & when Shri Sita started cooking, Hanuman kept eating & refused to stop, putting the ration's stock in Shri Sita's royal kitchen in serious jeopardy!!LOL  Stories like these.

Alas, a golden opportunity lost. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shanskarnneeiill

shanskar

Groupbie

shanskar

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
mmurdeshwar

Direct Lin
@shanskar plz see this article which had come in june . 

The epic Ram-Ravan battle to air in Zee TV's Ramayan.

In this article  the last sentence is being said that the show will end after all the story is finished. atleast till rama's rajyabhishek they have to show everything.

see i have not written that it will not telecast all those scenes but yes it will be in brief and major tracks  wil not be telecasted thats the issue between channel and production house go and ask them.. by end of august and by september first weeks it will be going off. next week they will telecast kumbkaran's death watch it... and lets speak my words are truth o not...

shanskar

Groupbie

shanskar

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged
sherlock you are right but money minded chanel .. who could save us... see sahara one even seeing dips in trps they are telecasting show on hanuman ji by sagar arts they are just doing it so perfectly but onli difference is the creativity and graphics which cant be compared with zee.. Even this trp thing made best music director ravindra ji to exit frm the show and now we even dont hear any shlokas and bhajans anymore.. so sad... zee will definitly pay for this.

Edited by shanskar - 05 August 2013 at 8:04am

sherlock

sherlock

IF-Dazzler

sherlock

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanskar

zee will definitly pay for this.

If, as you say, Zee is in such a rush to finish off this show by August end/ Sep beginning, then yes, I do hope Zee pays for this.  

shanskar

deepti_9

IF-Sizzlerz

deepti_9

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
ya its ending as we can see the episodes are so rushed.but sankar how you know about this..did some article came somewhere about it

shanskar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top