Aarya FF (PV - Umeed Se Bhari Zindagi) updated pg 113 (7/7) - Page 30

Posted: 10 years ago
Oh dear!!!! What a sad start!!!! I truly hope Yash comes as the Knight in shining armour and saves her!!!!!
start so sad.but waiting for those days where yash bring happiness for her.
a very sad start,,
hoping that thing will be better for aarti after this
wow jeetu u r back so soon  best part is i loved the title HOPE SPRINGS 😳😳
i agree that aarthi past is filled with sadness and gloominess😭😭
still they r people like caretakers who abuses the girls in the orphanages etc to fulfill their needs😡😡 it is disgusting😡😡 but still cant help than to protect ourselves😭

prasanth entered aarthi s life as a ray of hope and happiness to aarthi but he pushed her into the darkness worse than before...hoping yash brings a ray of hope again in aarthis life and fill her life with happiness...😊

good job jeetu⭐️⭐️

waiting for the yash s side of story
Yes it is a sad start but I like the fact you give us a history of Aarti life so we can better understand this story and what is instore for the future 👍🏼 👏 Awaiting the next
Jeetu, i'm very very happy that u started a new story..that too very soon😃...
yup, u already told that it's gonna be heavy...and it's indeed very heavy😭😭...

poor aarti😭😭..i can't imagine her condition...it only got worst from her childhood 😔...first, i felt ...what prashant ..aarti protector😲😲...

later showed his true color😡😡...thank god..atleast there is one person mansi with her...

waiting for yash's side of story😊...hope aarti's condition changes after his entry😉...atleast hope so🤔...

a very emotional update dear😭.😭.👏.👏...
Very sad and emotional update💔Beautifully written👏Poor Aarthi made me😭🥺At last Prasanth showed his true colour😡😡Waiting for the Yash entry😳 update soon dear😊                                                                                                       
Originally posted by chitsri65

The name 'Orphanage' is devoted to look after orphans but then caretakers do take care in the name of 'lust' which we all have seen/heard. Sad Arti your protagonist was in an Orphanage but escaped from cruel hand only to land up into another cruel world. Glad to know Mansi took charge and yes I do want to see the brighter side..which I am sure as and when Yash makes an entry.

Good begining and waiting...

Thanks for reading and commenting.

Being an orphan is really awful, not only they have to deal with abandonment but sometimes also abuse.
Originally posted by palbhar

Oh dear!!!! What a sad start!!!! I truly hope Yash comes as the Knight in shining armour and saves her!!!!!

Thanks for reading and commenting.

Yup Yash will provide the safe haven for her. 😊