||Lo Agai ChhanChhan-#7: Revelation|| - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Aww lovely work on the NL guys ❤️ Thanks for choosing my siggy as the siggy of the week for the second time <3 means a lot:) Edited by SublimeSanz.. - 10 years ago
Awesome NL 👏 It was a pleasure reading it!!! ❤️

Holy Freaking Sheettt...I won OS of the week 😲 Thanks Guys!!! 🤗 LOL But then again there are hardly any ChanMan OSs!!! Hoping to read more of ChanMan fiction and these awesome NLs!!!

Congo For All The Winners
Nice newsletter. Real dhamakedaar week.. Liked this part a lot..
Originally posted by appy_indy-KD

This week it's none other than the smart, the vivacious, the beautiful'not Chhanchhan, its Dadaji!! 😛

I love the way he accepts and even practices modern ways if they are good. Like how he asked all the husbands to serve breakfast to their wives. The Borisagar house is supposed to be full of boring and old-fashioned people but only Uma ben and a few other people are old-fashioned and dadaji and the dad, they are modern,yet traditional which is really awesome . Keep rocking Dadaji. I regret listing you as the most irritating character that week.

Congratulations NL team - 7 NL's
really nice to read :D

and Congrats winners😊
Originally posted by Msfrootie

Nice newsletter. Real dhamakedaar week.. Liked this part a lot..

Thanks a ton ..I CANT TELL YOU HOW HAPPY YOU JUST MADE ME <3 You made my day

Great NL again ... great job by all the contributors, and specially to rosh and appy for getting it together and up despite the late contributors (*guilty look*)

I love reading all the different scenes of the week ... keep it up, girls!

I agree with the Message to the Makers - we want a stronger Chhanchhan with punchier dialogues. We don't want her degenerating into the usual "I have to prove that I am a good bahu" type of girl ... she should be firm and unapologetic about her views and stand up for herself and what she believes in.
Omg i never knew abt this sections😲

really a lovely NL
thks for choosing my icon as the icon of the week 😳

Coongragulations to all the winners 🤗
Nice NL again .. 

Congo shongo to all d winners .. 

Keep rocking NL team 👏
Oye Hoye Balle Balle  Agai ChannChann NL😉

WOW AWSOMe NL  🤗
superb work🤗 every  1 
congrats to all the winners 🤗

appy Just want to inform u i am Mylosthopes i change My username now its ohmyjerryworld😉
Originally posted by Ohmyjerryworld

Oye Hoye Balle Balle  Agai ChannChann NL😉

WOW AWSOMe NL  🤗
superb work🤗 every  1 
congrats to all the winners 🤗

appy Just want to inform u i am Mylosthopes i change My username now its ohmyjerryworld😉

yap i know that... but it was too late to change it as if i change now the post will be removed from sticky.. so i will do that next week one this edition become obsolete... and from next time onwards your current name is going reflect 😳... once again welcome back and congratulation for your first entry in the NL