Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

arshi os: the chance of a kiss - Page 7

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Horizon

You always get under the skin of Khushi so very well, as if she is just a breath away.. more than the writers did..great job as always. Chana reminding of a kiss.. bery bery interesting.. (sorry poor imitation of your blood borne cousin mamiji..:)) but not surprised after all she can't part with these two.. chana and her Arnavji, or they always accompanied her during her dhaks dhaks!

And, you should be a script writer not a story as your words are as effective as the visuals , where the reader gets an instant vivid image. Loved it indi.

thank you, horizon. i am glad you like the way i see and feel khushi. there is much in her i sense... and your saying i get her better than her writers... awww blushing. bery bery interesting chana this is, isn't it, hello hi? πŸ˜‰ truth of the matter is, like kkgsr, anything and everything reminds the writer too of that asr. πŸ˜† that line in pink... you make my day. thanks so much.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
^^^

thanks, ravalisharma.

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: indi52

thanks so much, durga, for having fun... yeah bichari achhi bahu khushi just wanting her bad bad boy. i like that super slow motion thought... chana was good, huh? i am thrilledwa. and sorry for this storm of stories. hopefully the need will abate soon... if not for anything, for the sake of my friends... πŸ˜†

Sorry? For what Indi? Reminds me of those days when everyone used to pester you to start writing fiction and you took forever to do so. Atleast not until, someone tried to spoil the anniversary celebrations and you plunged right in to counteract that. Now that Vampire Indi has tasted blood, she wants more. She is at a roll successfully sucking out stories of the Arnav-Khushi kind from her imagination. Vampire stories are always a hit, and the readers are just wanting more as this vampire goes on about with her hunt. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 

Keep them coming Indi. Please don't stop yourself. You've kept us starved for these delicacies long enough. 😳 

indi52 thumbnail
^^^

durga,

bahut naught girl you... vampire stories πŸ˜†. okay keepin' them comin'. πŸ€—
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Indi ji! Aap toh versatiliya gaye hain dammit!!

My two most fave bits in this one:

"ee bolly-ood ke logan agar holly-ood banna chahe toh kaisan hum suttupiya rahen? coming lakshminagar aaato riksa going lax phur phur phlying... isse kaliyug na kahe toh ka kahe... hello hi bye bye!!! hooonh!"
(these bollywood people, if they want to be hollywood types, then how can i keep quiet. come from lakshminagar by auto rikshaw and want to fly to lax, if this isn't a sign of terrible times, what is... hello hi bye bye!!! hooonh!)

Great line!πŸ‘ And so brilliantly Mano! (Bhuts….. lets us caal it 'Lux'minagar phar maximum eephectwaπŸ˜† Luxminagar going LaxπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

And the other one:

the kissing however didn't stop, he was still nibbling at her lips, then he half opened his eyes and whispered as he plonked tiny kisses in between words, "what? really? better than chana? are you sure, khushi kiss kumari kiss gupta kiss singh kiss raizada kiss?"

she realised the last two kisses had been her kissing him back.

luverly luverly I say!!

indi52 thumbnail
^^^

hello issk,

you herewa? hai, my lux is too good. thanks, sir for liking bhersatile indi's kiss bhary kahani. basically, lunacy has struck and before they throw me into straitjacket, me doing maximum damage. πŸ˜†

thanks for liking and good to see you.

IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: indi52

^^^

hello issk,

you herewa? hai, my lux is too good. thanks, sir for liking bhersatile indi's kiss bhary kahani. basically, lunacy has struck and before they throw me into straitjacket, me doing maximum damage. πŸ˜†

thanks for liking and good to see you.

Hahaha. You shatir dimag! Lux ka kya prayog kiya!!

We shall all be in ze loony bins soonwaπŸ€ͺ Aur kiss phir kiss maximum kiss damage kiss udharwaπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Arnav_Khushifan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Indrani,

What a treat from you on friendship day.πŸ€—πŸ€— They both always know eachothers thoughts when they are away from eachother.  So sweet that he left his meeting because he felt that she needed him.  Also read chapter 9 of without you.  Superb Indrani.  Please update that one soon.  Thanks for writing this OS.  It is writers like you that are making it bearable for us Arshi fans.  looking forward to your next OS.  
chitrajay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Haylooo
πŸ˜†
You are on a roll, aren't you?
I came back to catch up on your FF
And what do I find?
More stories ... πŸ˜ƒ
This one was absolutely delightful - loved the fact that you wove a story around some beautiful IPK memories... Missed kisses, the saree in the boutique(thx for turning this into a pleasant memory) , channe...and of course, the auto rickshaw- even thought that scene had been just Khushi's imagination, it was a true picture of what their life together is - or rather what I imagine it to be... Even then she knew their life together would have these khatte meethe moments !
Very nice
Excuse my rambling - I do tend to go on and on...
😳
indi52 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arnav_Khushifan

Hi Indrani,

What a treat from you on friendship day.πŸ€—πŸ€— They both always know eachothers thoughts when they are away from eachother.  So sweet that he left his meeting because he felt that she needed him.  Also read chapter 9 of without you.  Superb Indrani.  Please update that one soon.  Thanks for writing this OS.  It is writers like you that are making it bearable for us Arshi fans.  looking forward to your next OS.  

hi rashmi, πŸ€— πŸ˜³

thank you so much, rashmi. you say things that make me want to leap with joy then bawl... thank you so much for reading... yes, i will update "without you" soon. i must not get all anxiety struck and dither... he he.