Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: renee.bee

Thnx for d pm.

Happy friendship day !!!

Thnx so much for this awesome OS brightening this day.

Khushi is so into Arnav everythng seems to remind her of Arnav n rather want Arnav.

First her channa nothing more tasty bt no there's somthng Arnav's kiss.
Then she remembers her imagining herself wearing a yellow green sari n him callin her a delhi autorickshaw.

Khushi sees everyone rushing to help her at d store n then again se remembers d movie well ms gupta found Richard Gere interesting.
Then she refused red green n yellow it ws as if d whole universe ws conspiring to remind her of Arnav. silly girl Arnav dint een knw u hd such a dream to make d sales girl suggest those colors. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Finally she forgot arnav knws her feels wht she feels n knws when u r calling him. So he made d call where u almost stammered n gvE unconvincing ans Ms KKGSR so obviously knwing wht u r feeling  Ur LG come 2 you n felt wht r felt n loved ur subtle hints.  hell he even knew abt tht dream of urs bt he called u sexy nt an auto rickshaw.  Sankadevi hs under estimated her LG when it comes 2 her.

hi renee (may i call you that?)

thanks so much for reading and your wonderful thoughts on the doings of ms sanaka.

really, she does dig good looking men, so how not to notice mr gere, it's just because the writer had no idea how to write salt and pepper in hindi that we didn't here her thoughts on his wonderful colouring... but sundar and susheel... that he is. πŸ˜† khushi madly missing and wanting asr, just felt like peeking into that... it was fun. glad you enjoyed.

indi52 thumbnail
Originally posted by: meem17

Loved it
Thanks for the os

meem,

thanks so much, glad you enjoyed. 😳

indi52 thumbnail
Originally posted by: IronButterfly

"There's no worse hell than to remember vividly a kiss that never occurred."

Glad that Arnav had the better sense to listen to his feelings and come after his wife.

hi ironbutterfly,

that line you quote, after giving me some goosbumps had me googling of course, richard brautigan. thanks for introducing a new writer to me... may or may not read him, but something terribly sad and lost yet fun is what i read of his life.

yes, once in a way, our asr gets it right πŸ˜†. really glad that kiss was given and received again and again.
i could feel her near hysteria at all that longing.
indi52 thumbnail
Originally posted by: divsarunfan

happy friendship dayπŸ˜ƒ,superb os diπŸ‘

divya πŸ€— thanks, glad you enjoyed, and a happy friendship day to you too.
indi52 thumbnail

hi parikc,

thanks and so gad you liked it.

indi52 thumbnail
Originally posted by: wiwy

⭐️Indi πŸ€— 

Gosh! A classic !  β­οΈ

hi wiwy,

gosh! is it? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† hey, dear one, ta for reading... i am still waiting to read last two chapters of the fabulous broken bed. hoping to later this evening. 😳 πŸ€— back.

shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Indi... This was such a delight... I absolutely loved it... How you get Khushi so well... And the Mehsoos they have for each other... Wonderful! 

Did you go to those shopping places when you went to Delhi? 
Oh the sci fi junkie in me tells me ... After a while a man would know when a woman wants him ( around ovulation time... Nature has set us that way) and he can pick up that scent... Ok I'm ready for chappals...

Chuck science out the window πŸ˜†... your version is way better...You have such an amazing way of closing a story... Leaves one with fulfillment... I am always in awe! I just love you...
indi52 thumbnail
^^^

sab, it is you the scifi babe and you think i will throw chappals?!!! you know lau is very much a two way street... now what does your spock say about that... logical?

really, after a while a man can sense this ovulation thing in his woman...? aiya, me luvs that. see you had to come here to tell me why it happened in the first place... so science closes the story really, i am super delighted, you know how bongs are about science.

thanks so much for liking the story. these two people drive me crazy at times i tell you. junoon.

shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: indi52

^^^

sab, it is you the scifi babe and you think i will throw chappals?!!! you know lau is very much a two way street... now what does your spock say about that... logical?

really, after a while a man can sense this ovulation thing in his woman...? aiya, me luvs that. see you had to come here to tell me why it happened in the first place... so science closes the story really, i am super delighted, you know how bongs are about science.

thanks so much for liking the story. these two people drive me crazy at times i tell you. junoon.

Oh Indi... Why do we love the taciturn Vulcan so much? There is a shade of ASR in Spock too, isn't there? πŸ˜†  He would approve of the Lau... After all  he is half Vulcan ( logical) and half human ( irrational) πŸ˜‰

Ummm this sensing in not a myth... The hormones around ovulation time makes it so ( for the woman)  The man might sense it from rote pattern ( in a monogamous relationship) ... Trust me to turn this into a  boring topic... One thing I have to say... There can be such awesome craziness in a monogamous relationship and your stories bring them out so beautifully... I am so grateful I know you...
indi52 thumbnail
^^^
sab,

the irrational part of the vulcan as exotic as the logical one... fascinates me he does.

delighted with your understanding of the rote patterns in monogamous relationships that bring on a tantalising degree of logical/illogical play. yeah there is something madly exciting about this one man one woman thingie... you do start sensing each other... but the sexual sensing, ufff, may i be thrilled we met in the vast wild plains of the forum... and struck up a conversation over a fair maid and her knight in dark angry gleaming armour. have you noticed how knights always need their armour? πŸ˜†