Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

pinkpearl5

IF-Sizzlerz

pinkpearl5

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 7:50pm | IP Logged

Hello my lovely friends! Big smile Today we are here to celebrate a very special day...its not a anniversary...its not a birthday...its friendship day!! CoolToday is the day when the beautiful bond of friendship is celebrated, appreciated and remembered for the love friends hold for each other. Day Dreaming Friends come and go in our life but still they leave their friendship, their love, the happiness in our hearts forever! Heart We are all friends...who argue together, who love each other, who listen to each other, who joke around with each other. Star So lets come together my friends and celebrate this loving bond of friendship which we have in our CID forum.
Hug

A friend is like a flower,
a rose to be exact,
Or maybe like a brand new gate
that never comes unlatched.
A friend is like an owl,
both beautiful and wise.
Or perhaps a friend is like a ghost,
whose spirit never dies.
A friend is like a heart that goes
strong until the end.
Where would we be in this world
if we didn't have a friend. 

A Friend is a Treasure
A friend is someone we turn to,
when our spirits need a lift.
A friend is someone we treasure,
for our friendship is a gift.
A friend is someone who fills our lives,
with beauty, joy and grace.
And make the world we live in,
a better and happier place.

Friendships come and Friendships go
Like wave upon the sand
Like day and night
Like birds in flight
Like snowflakes when they land
But you and I are something else
Our friendship's here to stay
Like weeds and rocks and dirty socks
It never goes away!

True friends are for life
 Until the end
 They're more than special
 They're your bestest friends.

They're the ones you can go to
 When you're in despair
 The ones that'll help you
 Even when you got gum in your hair!

They're the ones who'll laugh
 And go laughing with you all through the night
 The ones who'll help you
 Help you with all their might

To have a good friend
 You have to be one
 So be nice to one another
 So you can be friends forever
 And that\'s how to be the best friend you can be.

M Y   M E S S A G E   TO   A L L  M Y  F R I E N D S !

Ahhh what do I say?! Embarrassed Words fall short, my non stop talking mouth can't describe how much I love you all my friends my mates on this forum. 1 year ago (nearly Wink) I joined this lovely place CID forum and knew nobody! Disapprove Nobody knew me...I looked around made silly posts and found a friend! Approve After that, we chatted for hours and then I disappeared due to my new school year. Then, months went by and I became super active on this forum...I would come on here day and night...no sleep no food only this forum! You know why? That is because I loved coming here...I had tons of friends, tons of sisters, tons of elders and mates whom I could look up to and share my feelings with or chat to or have a laugh around with as freely as I like. Yes this is a site for us but really it is a home where we make friends and stay together during thick and thin of our show CID we talk to each other, love each other...understand each other. I have lived all these beautiful moments in this place...friends who may have joked around, argued, appreciated my work, loved me everything!Dancing I want to thank you for that on this day and want to say that mine and yours bond is unbreakable and I love you all my friends here mwaah! I cannot express how joyful I have been in this forum to have such sweet friends! Day Dreaming I cannot name you all because the list is long haha! LOL You all are my friends and mean so so special to me you just don't know! Big smile Not only this forum but my friends in scraps or PM's or anywhere on IF...you are absolutely amazing friends! Star Thank you for loving me, my sillyness, my crazyness, my work etc. This friendship is precious to me and will always be. I haven't seen you all ever or heard your voices or anything but I can tell from IF and the journey I have had that you are all absolutely fabulous people and the most loveliest people I have met in my life and always be like that! Clap This forum has given me a lot of friends, happiness and joy and I want to thank you for that. Blushing I love you my friends and you are the most perfect people in my life because you make this unique bond of friendship even more unique for me with your presence. Heart Thank you for coming in my life! Hug

Remember...

We have friends in our mothers and fathers,
in our brothers and sisters,
in our uncles and aunts,
friendship grows beautifully just like plants!

PS: Sorry for my bakwas poem! LOL

Siggy I made for you all CID Forum Members:

I love you friends! Mwaaah!! Heart Lots of hugs and kisses from me!! Hug

Happy Friendship Day! Party

O U R  D U O !

Okay it is friendship day and we forgot duo?! Never! Wink Duo are a unique and the most perfect example of friendship we can see. Cool The show CID has given us inspiration and shown us through these 16 years what friendship is. Clap It is trust, understanding, love, care and concern and duo have represented these exactly as god has made it through their unbreakable and amazing bond of friendship. Day Dreaming If one was suspected the other would trust despite any false or true evidence...yes our very own Abhijeet sir and Daya sir have taught us the meaning of friendship. Heart A loving bond friends can have and keep with them always in their heart. Heart Thank you duo for teaching us so much through your sweet friendship! Hug You are the epitome of friendship! Blushing

Thank you so much for being a great friend and being a part of this celebration! I hope you liked this thread and do comment and like! All sweet messages to each other or any other friends, poems, creations for friendship day etc are most welcome! Big smile Enjoy your time here and happy friendship day once again! May god bless you friends! Mwaaah! Hug

Lots of love,

Heart Your very own PP/pinkpearl5 Heart

Edited by pinkpearl5 - 03 August 2013 at 10:57pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

DazzlingDreamzvirikamalihaBhavanabgadhadadaDemonStarbuubllycutie006monishasriKhotaSikaShreyaJennyKryananjali_mahajan.KupKakesControlledChaospappaiskamalini123mano86SouLScORErmisha.asxodramalover-SNEHAL-astonishdebasree04iMini-wintergreen--dear10-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~ Happy Friendship Day! ~" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pinkpearl5

IF-Sizzlerz

pinkpearl5

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Happy friendship day everyone! Have fun!  Big smile 

Edited by pinkpearl5 - 03 August 2013 at 10:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie006JennyKryanxodramalover

JennyKryan

IF-Dazzler

JennyKryan

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Happy Friendship day 2 u 2

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xodramaloverpinkpearl5

nsapo

IF-Rockerz

nsapo

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Happy friendship day everyoneHugDancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xodramaloverpinkpearl5

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Happy friendship day everyone..Hug

You all are an imp part of my life since the last 4 years. Whether we can be real life friends or not is debatable, but while it lasts ..while our show is on, we will continue to be online friends.Smile

Have fun...Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStarbuubllycutie006nsapoxodramaloverpinkpearl5astonishdebasree04

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Happy friendship day everyone..Hug

You all are an imp part of my life since the last 4 years. Whether we can be real life friends or not is debatable, but while it lasts ..while our show is on, we will continue to be online friends.Smile

Have fun...Big smile

True!!! Very True !!! Ofcourse Friendship is a very important part of our Forum... Afterall.. We are the ones who have a wonderful example of Friendship... The DUO Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStarbuubllycutie006visromdebasree04pinkpearl5

-Shruti

IF-Stunnerz

-Shruti

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Happy friendship day to everyone Big smile
Though we're far apart, there's something which connects us Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkpearl5

-wintergreen-

IF-Stunnerz