Chhan Chhan

HT-M-To dance or not to dace-Sanaya Note : 10 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 12

-CharmingSanaya

IF-Rockerz

-CharmingSanaya

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 2:44am | IP Logged
I think she should come in jhalak first Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarunsashasingh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HT-M-To dance or not to dace-Sanaya Note : 10 (Page 6)" in Chhan Chhan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mariahassin

Originally posted by DiyaS

After watching the mess that is the current state of dance reality shows, I really don't want Sanaya to do either NB or JDJ ... JDJ is more about acrobatics and stunts than dance and same with NB. Mohit is not a great dancer, he might lessen her chances on NB. If there was a choice, I'd rather see her with a good choreographer on JDJ and the platform is much bigger too.

But on the whole, I'd rather see her hosting one of the shows with a good co-host like Manish Paul or Karan Wahi. 

sorry to say i found it quite rude.how can we say this now when nothing is finalized.Even most of the contestant of these shows are non -dancer.they came  and some learn really well  like amir ali,Tina,azhar-mauli.they were not good dancer but they learn well. but the way u said it about Him its kinda rude.sorry.

okay,about Monaya in NB,i think  we found everyyear such articles about them whenever NB news came.But  Mohit give an good answer  and i also  feel if sanaya feel it right and she can handle  both  then they should do it otherwise not.But we cant say or assume anything right now.

thanks for haring the article. Smile

Hon, if a similar article came about Sanaya taking part in a singing show, I would be even more scathing! I adore Sanaya, but even her most ardent fan cannot claim she can sing ... she is much worse a singer than Mohit is a dancer.

It's not being rude, it's being realistic and seeing the strengths and weaknesses of the person you admire. Mohit is not bad ... but he is not a great dancer, Sanaya said so herself. And I am interested only in Sanaya ... if I feel she will do better in JDJ with a professional choreographer than in NB with Mohit, I will say so. If Mohit was to come on a singing reality show with a partner, I would suggest he stay far away from Sanaya. It's a competition at the end of the day, and for me, Sanaya and how well she does comes first.
Of course she has her own priorities and is not likely to take my advice ... but that's okay. As a fan, I can say what I would like to see. She will make up her own mind what she wants to do. And knowing her, she likes to keep her personal life and her professional life separate. But it's completely her decision.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahika84lina545immirajaya100showviewer-SI-SanzBarbieNaach_BasantisarunsashasinghGuineaprincessunaraPhoenixRising

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 2:57am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing this.but i dont think they will participate.bcz sanaya leave jhalak project bcz she want to do one show at the same time.even mohit answer is also nice and its clear from his answer that they will not take any chance with her health.lets se now...cant say further now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

spate22princessunara

Guinea

IF-Sizzlerz

Guinea

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 3:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Guinea

I don't know about JDJ IF forum ... never go there, it is a horrible place, probably the worst forum in IF. I went there when Sanz came on JDJ and was appalled .. not even for her as much as for DD ... am not a great DD fan, but I like the girl ... and her bashers are really lowlife!!!

But the show itself is less about dance and more about stunts, I find ... I'm a purist as far as music and dance go and I like the purer more graceful dance forms. Don't find much of that in JDJ ... although the show is really grand in terms of sets, costumes etc. I'm enjoying Indian Idol jr much more ... the kids are really great singers, the judges are very sweet and the guests are lovely to the kids! Wish Sanz could host Indian Idol ... I love the singing reality shows much better than the dance ones!

I also wish Sanz would come on Kapil's comedy show ... he is a good host and all the top movie stars are coming on his show to promote their films. SRK came for the second time for Chennai Express.

Diya , you watch a lot of tv maan ... Yeah I went to Jdj forum a couple of times myself when sanaya was in the show , she was bashed too especially for the original 2 minute performance ... Buy yeah DD bashing is at another level ... It is extremely derogatory and crosses all limits ... I know what u mean abt pure dance forms ... Their is too much drama bazee in reality shows ... I have watched kapil's show in bits , he is very good and quiet spontaneous ...
I

read somewhere that dance reality shows get much higher trp's than singing ones so I guess all the NB , JDJ are here to stay ...

LOL Guinea, I watch very little TV actually ... just ChhanchhanLOL and Veera and NBT off and on.
My husband has been watching Kapil's comedy show while he's been in India, and he likes it occasionally. Most of the comedy on TV is VERY slapstick, Indian and Western both ... the Daadi and Bua on Kapil's show get extremely annoying and OTT but he himself is witty and quite good. And of course I watched the SRK episodeTongue ... missed the first one with Deepika, but saw the second.

Yes, I think the dance shows get higher TRPs ... they're more visually appealing ... and the channels can go to any length on sets and costumes so they can be done on a much grander scale. Plus TV a visual medium, and dance is a visual art form .. just wish there was more grace in the modern dance forms, I find it lacking these days Tongue

Hey didn't know you were back in India ... Umm me too watch only CC and QH , heard though the craziest forum in IF is big boss forum but with the kind of freaks that participate in the show ... Banta bhi hai.
My only gripe is that CC is a 4 day a week show , somehow after a 3 day break their is a total disconnect and then you get re linked with the story on Monday ... That way with QH the connect is better , though what's happening to the story and the tracks is another matter ...

Love-Sonam

Love-Sonam

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 3:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mariahassin

After watching the mess that is the current state of dance reality shows, I really don't want Sanaya to do either NB or JDJ ... JDJ is more about acrobatics and stunts than dance and same with NB. Mohit is not a great dancer, he might lessen her chances on NB. If there was a choice, I'd rather see her with a good choreographer on JDJ and the platform is much bigger too.

But on the whole, I'd rather see her hosting one of the shows with a good co-host like Manish Paul or Karan Wahi. 

sorry to say i found it quite rude.how can we say this now when nothing is finalized.Even most of the contestant of these shows are non -dancer.they came  and some learn really well  like amir ali,Tina,azhar-mauli.they were not good dancer but they learn well. but the way u said it about Him its kinda rude.sorry.

okay,about Monaya in NB,i think  we found everyyear such articles about them whenever NB news came.But  Mohit give an good answer  and i also  feel if sanaya feel it right and she can handle  both  then they should do it otherwise not.But we cant say or assume anything right now.

thanks for haring the article. Smile

Hon, if a similar article came about Sanaya taking part in a singing show, I would be even more scathing! I adore Sanaya, but even her most ardent fan cannot claim she can sing ... she is much worse a singer than Mohit is a dancer.

It's not being rude, it's being realistic and seeing the strengths and weaknesses of the person you admire. Mohit is not bad ... but he is not a great dancer, Sanaya said so herself. And I am interested only in Sanaya ... if I feel she will do better in JDJ with a professional choreographer than in NB with Mohit, I will say so. If Mohit was to come on a singing reality show with a partner, I would suggest he stay far away from Sanaya. It's a competition at the end of the day, and for me, Sanaya and how well she does comes first.
Of course she has her own priorities and is not likely to take my advice ... but that's okay. As a fan, I can say what I would like to see. She will make up her own mind what she wants to do. And knowing her, she likes to keep her personal life and her professional life separate. But it's completely her decision.

i understand ur point of view.even i m not saying he is an great dancre but your word."he might lessesn her chance to win".i didnt like that. thats it.bcz nothing is finalized and  abhi se yeh kehna accha nahin lagah mujhe.Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monaya_sajanspate22

Suchi.R

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi.R

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Smile TFS

Arshi.Sugi.IPK

IF-Stunnerz

Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 3:27am | IP Logged
TFS Smile