Chhan Chhan

HT-M-To dance or not to dace-Sanaya Note : 10 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 12

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 1:22am | IP Logged
After watching the mess that is the current state of dance reality shows, I really don't want Sanaya to do either NB or JDJ ... JDJ is more about acrobatics and stunts than dance and same with NB. Mohit is not a great dancer, he might lessen her chances on NB. If there was a choice, I'd rather see her with a good choreographer on JDJ and the platform is much bigger too.

But on the whole, I'd rather see her hosting one of the shows with a good co-host like Manish Paul or Karan Wahi. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lina545NicklausBarbiejaya100-SI-GuineasarunsashasinghPhoenixRising

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HT-M-To dance or not to dace-Sanaya Note : 10 (Page 4)" in Chhan Chhan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Sanujholic--

--Sanujholic--

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 1:22am | IP Logged
tfs.

sarunsashasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

sarunsashasingh

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ang3LzHalo

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I so want Sanaya to be in JDJ. Well it's her choice but I'm talking in terms of platform. JDJ is a huge platform, plus people like Madhuri and Karan Johar are there, I so want to see her there and winning it. And is Mohit a good dancer? I'm just asking because Sanaya herself once said he's not a good dancer at all. </font>

100% agreed, Sanaya would never want to loose in NB by her professional choice. Smile

Joseph_A

IF-Sizzlerz

Joseph_A

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 1:27am | IP Logged

I so want Sanaya to be in JDJ. Well it's her choice but I'm talking in terms of platform. JDJ is a huge platform, plus people like Madhuri and Karan Johar are there, I so want to see her there and winning it. And is Mohit a good dancer? I'm just asking because Sanaya herself once said he's not a good dancer at all.

NB or JDJ is not for trend dancer based show. Hiten-Gauri was also NB contestant n they both were not good dancer...so,many example are already there.Chk. the previous seasons contestant list.

Edited by Joseph_A - 04 August 2013 at 1:43am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

malavika6mohit_loverP.Srinivasmonaya_sajanGuineaSwaNia_2spate22MoNayaAshiq4evrBaingan

Guinea

IF-Rockerz

Guinea

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

After watching the mess that is the current state of dance reality shows, I really don't want Sanaya to do either NB or JDJ ... JDJ is more about acrobatics and stunts than dance and same with NB. Mohit is not a great dancer, he might lessen her chances on NB. If there was a choice, I'd rather see her with a good choreographer on JDJ and the platform is much bigger too.

But on the whole, I'd rather see her hosting one of the shows with a good co-host like Manish Paul or Karan Wahi. 

Never watched nach baliye , so dunno how is that ...had watched jdj in the past ...still remember some performances of sushant , yana and especially last year isha's...actually catch a few performances , never the show in totality . 

Know what you mean abt jdj this year ...is it seriously so controversial or is it purely in IF , sometimes I think IF gives us altered reality LOL . A dance show should be a dance show , thoda bahut masaala chal ta hai but if that is all their is to it , then its no fun. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-SI-jaya100DiyaSJoseph_AMoNayaAshiq4evrBaingan

Guinea

IF-Rockerz

Guinea

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joseph_A

I so want Sanaya to be in JDJ. Well it's her choice but I'm talking in terms of platform. JDJ is a huge platform, plus people like Madhuri and Karan Johar are there, I so want to see her there and winning it. And is Mohit a good dancer? I'm just asking because Sanaya herself once said he's not a good dancer at all.

NB or JDJ is not for trend dancer based show. Hiten-Gauri was also NB contestant n they both were not good dancer...so,many example are already there.

I agree with you , now I am really trying to recall when did I last see nach baliye and I remember the aamir - sanjeeda pairing , sanjeeda is such a fab dancer and aamir wasn't originally but then evolved during the show and now he is quite good , that could happen with mohit too ... 

But personally I donot like nach baliye much , feel dancing standards are average. 

Edited by Guinea - 04 August 2013 at 1:31am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

malavika6monaya_sajan-SI-spate22jaya100SwaNia_2DiyaSBainganMoNayaAshiq4evrJoseph_ABabajiKaThullu

Joseph_A

IF-Sizzlerz

Joseph_A

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaNia_2

Yes Marie, agree to all you have said. She will definitely enjoy doing this show for obvious reasons, Wink but both know where the priorities lie, as they are professionals. Big smile  Sanaya gave up JDJ so she could concentrate on the show. That is why the final call will be Sanaya's. If she is able to cope with 2 shows, then she will take it up else, she will not. As simple as that and as obvious as that.

Absolutely right Guyz !! She herself tell the reason why they didn't take the offer last year,I hope this time SP will consider their demands Embarrassed. But,personally I don't want any so called reality show for MoNaya.By the way,this news piece is big slap for those 'spl.' person...who is still in dilemma. LOLI can see her well known condition here Embarrassed

Edited by Joseph_A - 04 August 2013 at 1:41am

malavika6monaya_sajansnowwhite28SwaNia_2spate22BainganMoNayaAshiq4evrCrazyAmieBabajiKaThullu

P.Srinivas

IF-Dazzler

P.Srinivas

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Its thier decision to do the show or not.No one need to Give Gyann  to any one.Its their non of  their business.If they will get good amount may be they wiil consider the offer.

Edited by P.Srinivas - 04 August 2013 at 1:38am

mohit_lovermonaya_sajansnowwhite28SwaNia_2spate22BainganJoseph_AMoNayaAshiq4evrBabajiKaThullu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top