Chhan Chhan

HT-M-To dance or not to dace-Sanaya Note : 10 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 12

Guinea

IF-Sizzlerz

Guinea

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *KAaajAL*

[QUOTE=Guinea] Tfs , any idea by when will this season of nach baliye start ...[/QUOTE

Nt sovearly sometome in 2014 I guess...I knw agree with ms si is busy with her shw.. Cry

Oh that late ...I thought in 2-3 months , that is why various names are doing the rounds ...thanks anyway.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HT-M-To dance or not to dace-Sanaya Note : 10 (Page 3)" in Chhan Chhan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

misscrazyfan

IF-Rockerz

misscrazyfan

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 12:29am | IP Logged
TFS

shruathi

IF-Dazzler

shruathi

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged
would love to see sanaya and mohit in nachebaliye:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monaya_sajan

immira

Coolbie

immira

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Guinea

[QUOTE=Guinea] Tfs , any idea by when will this season of nach baliye start ...[/QUOTE

Nt sovearly sometome in 2014 I guess...I knw agree with ms si is busy with her shw.. Cry

Oh that late ...I thought in 2-3 months , that is why various names are doing the rounds ...thanks anyway.

Current season jst ended..few monn bckk.
It wi taje timee

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-SI-sarunsashasinghGuineaDiyaS

sarunsashasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

sarunsashasingh

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 12:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Guinea

Current season jst ended..few monn bckk.
It wi taje timee

Agreed , moreover I don't think Sanaya will be interested to do Nach Baliya with anybody right now may be with her husband later on after her wedding. Smile Wink

Edited by sondaryalakshmi - 04 August 2013 at 12:58am

Naz_nisar

IF-Sizzlerz

Naz_nisar

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing

SwaNia_2

IF-Rockerz

SwaNia_2

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSluvsSI

WOW !! It would be like dream coming true !! Sanaya is most definitely going to decide best for herself because Alhumdulilah she is now grown up n also have sensible brain to think n decide.. She is always great in choice weather personal or professional..because she know she loves to keep herself happy n thats make this girl so honest n a gem !! Would love to see her dancing as she loves it.. !! She already set the stage on fire With tum hi ho n also on JDJ beginning.. n while supporting drishti.. so most likely if she takes this offer then it would be treat to watch...and she herself gona enjoying dancing as it would be amazing for her as it wil be for us to share once again on-screen with her favorite co-star!! but of course she,her health and time, comes first for Them so sanaya is going to decide .i know she wouldnt stress out herself.. and will take or give up all depends on her well being of course !! I m hopeful to see Sanaya more on screen not only that it would be treat for us but also she will enjoy the dancing n for obvious reason <3 and She is already doing wonders as CC so i am so happy as this lady deserves all attention love respect and care!!Sanaya dunai tmhey janti hai yeh award walye janey na janey (:

Yes Marie, agree to all you have said. She will definitely enjoy doing this show for obvious reasons, Wink but both know where the priorities lie, as they are professionals. Big smile  Sanaya gave up JDJ so she could concentrate on the show. That is why the final call will be Sanaya's. If she is able to cope with 2 shows, then she will take it up else, she will not. As simple as that and as obvious as that.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7monaya_sajansnowwhite28spate22Joseph_AMoNayaAshiq4evrBaingan

.RudraParo.

Goldie

.RudraParo.

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
I so want Sanaya to be in JDJ. Well it's her choice but I'm talking in terms of platform. JDJ is a huge platform, plus people like Madhuri and Karan Johar are there, I so want to see her there and winning it. And is Mohit a good dancer? I'm just asking because Sanaya herself once said he's not a good dancer at all.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lina545jaya100SanzBarbiesarunsashasingh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top