Chhan Chhan

HT-M-To dance or not to dace-Sanaya Note : 10 (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 12

Joseph_A

IF-Sizzlerz

Joseph_A

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothi-m

Originally posted by Joseph_A

Originally posted by tvshowfan

Joseph, princess iagree with you  may be if mjht was on air it would have been different ,   I adore 
Monaya they arecute   But with volatile  fans  having weird  conitions i too wish sanz to seein jdj  without  ms and  ms if in singing without  sanz as diya says  

Some where I agree wid your 1st point. Voting is important but,we can't ignore those peoples who is not net user but,continuously send their votes. When KSG was on JDJ ,his fanz following was so large but,he lost JDJ title. Jai-Mahi was winner of last season of JDJ but,I never seen a very strong Fanz following of this couple.

I can't say anything about any Singing reality show of Celebs because, Its not coming near soon in Indian tele ,toh its totally useless discussion. JDJ concept is totally different from NB so,no sense wid any comparison in both shows.

I think we should be wait for Final official confirmation by both parties. [SP n MoNaya]

MJHT has got nothing to do with NB.When mahi was in NB she was not in any show like that so many.

Let us not club JDJ ,NB and Singing competition.

Rite joseph let us wait for final decision of monaya and SP.

Mohit will never let down sanaya.He works hard.

Its really surprising to see that peoples are so judgmental here... widout watching any act of Monaya..even any official confirmation. I think,they should be check Making of MJHT [Part-2] video when MJHT team was on ZNKD stage for promotion...n during performance Sanaya forgot her steps...even she was totally blank on that moment Mohit was there to support her n cover-up her out-bit moments. I can post that video here but,I think its against the CC forum rule.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

appussmonaya_sajanSIZZZLERSwaNia_2P.Srinivassnowwhite28MoNayaAshiq4evrBaingan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HT-M-To dance or not to dace-Sanaya Note : 10 (Page 11)" in Chhan Chhan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SIZZZLER

IF-Dazzler

SIZZZLER

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by Ang3LzHalo

I so want Sanaya to be in JDJ. Well it's her choice but I'm talking in terms of platform. JDJ is a huge platform, plus people like Madhuri and Karan Johar are there, I so want to see her there and winning it. And is Mohit a good dancer? I'm just asking because Sanaya herself once said he's not a good dancer at all.

NB or JDJ is not for trend dancer based show. Hiten-Gauri was also NB contestant n they both were not good dancer...so,many example are already there.Chk. the previous seasons contestant list.

Joseph as a GHT fan I can vouch its not gonna be plain sailing if MoNaya do participate.
Gauri was a bad dancer, Hiten slightly better, but the voting was HUGE like even if all other participants were put together they didn't get even 1/10th of the votes GHT did! People fasted! Kept pujas...god knows what else.. I know cz I was part of that crazy fandom!
MoNaya cannot ensure that kind of support, specially not if KaJen also comes..
And like I said Mohit being a none-dancer may have to take a lot of crap from the judges too.. I remember how Gauri was practically tortured in Season 2 despite going to the extreme limits of dancing with a hairline fracture on her foot even!! Due to this reason I might prefer Sanaya dancing alone with a choreographer where at least cz its something she likes while he doesn't..

but i would still like to see, specially for the off screen stuff.. it would be quite a treat!! cz they r like the most adorable part of NB!! aww the sweet nothings of couples r adorable! I still have every extra video of Season 2...So it might end up being a treasure trove for MoNaya fans...Embarrassed

anyway as she didn't do JDJ..and IF NB starts in Nov/Dec like in earlier times without waiting for next year i want her to do that and next year do JDJ too!! n ya am greedy!!LOL

I agree Sis, GHT fan base  was different from MoNaya fan base [Thanks to Kutumb n KSBKBTSmile] . They all were genuine fanz not like any other 'Conditional' fanz. LOL. But,point is we can't compare JDJ wid NB... these both show concept is different. I have no problem wid Judges criticism because,Its really good for improvement. Accidental injury is part of any dancing based show . Its not necessary that It'll happen wid Mohit because,Its happened wid Gauri. 

n most important thing...these types of show is just a simple competition so,we should be take it as simple 'entertaining' game .n Winning or Losing is just part of this game... Fanz should be show sportsmen spirit like participants celebs.

I am not hoping, any record breaking voting for MoNaya... LOL {because,here 'Hate' n 'Conditions' is bigger then so called 'Love'Wink n I really don't care abt those so called 'concerned' peoples opinion.} As a MoNaya fan I definitely like to see them on NB floor... [Off course,same reasonEmbarrassed because,I don't think this is crimeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed] even,I want her participation in JDJ next season too Smile

Bang-on Bro. Clap Clap Clap Well said.Thumbs Up

Edited by SIZZZLER - 06 August 2013 at 1:54am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

monaya_sajansnowwhite28SwaNia_2Joseph_AMoNayaAshiq4evr

Baingan

IF-Stunnerz

Baingan

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged

Joseph, princess iagree with you  may be if mjht was on air it would have been different ,   I adore 
Monaya they arecute   But with volatile  fans  having weird  conitions i too wish sanz to seein jdj  without  ms and  ms if in singing without  sanz as diya says  

Some where I agree wid your 1st point. Voting is important but,we can't ignore those peoples who is not net user but,continuously send their votes. When KSG was on JDJ ,his fanz following was so large but,he lost JDJ title. Jai-Mahi was winner of last season of JDJ but,I never seen a very strong Fanz following of this couple.

I can't say anything about any Singing reality show of Celebs because, Its not coming near soon in Indian tele ,toh its totally useless discussion. JDJ concept is totally different from NB so,no sense wid any comparison in both shows.

I think we should be wait for Final official confirmation by both parties. [SP n MoNaya]

MJHT has got nothing to do with NB.When mahi was in NB she was not in any show like that so many.

Its really surprising to see that peoples are so judgmental here... widout watching any act of Monaya..even any official confirmation. I think,they should be check Making of MJHT [Part-2] video when MJHT team was on ZNKD stage for promotion...n during performance Sanaya forgot her steps...even she was totally blank on that moment Mohit was there to support her n cover-up her out-bit moments. I can post that video here but,I think its against the CC forum rule.

Well said joseph.We have been seeing monaya for a long time.ZNKD ya she forgot mohit supported her .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

monaya_sajansnowwhite28SwaNia_2Joseph_AMoNayaAshiq4evr

snowwhite28

IF-Rockerz

snowwhite28

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 4:32am | IP Logged
tfs love to see monaya dancing togetherDancing
waiting for official confirmation

Edited by snowwhite28 - 06 August 2013 at 4:50am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monaya_sajanP.SrinivasJoseph_ABaingan

snowwhite28

IF-Rockerz

snowwhite28

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

After watching the mess that is the current state of dance reality shows, I really don't want Sanaya to do either NB or JDJ ... JDJ is more about acrobatics and stunts than dance and same with NB. Mohit is not a great dancer, he might lessen her chances on NB. If there was a choice, I'd rather see her with a good choreographer on JDJ and the platform is much bigger too.

But on the whole, I'd rather see her hosting one of the shows with a good co-host like Manish Paul or Karan Wahi. 

for yur kind information NB and JDJ is show abt non-dancers..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monaya_sajan

-SI-

IF-Rockerz

-SI-

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snowwhite28

After watching the mess that is the current state of dance reality shows, I really don't want Sanaya to do either NB or JDJ ... JDJ is more about acrobatics and stunts than dance and same with NB. Mohit is not a great dancer, he might lessen her chances on NB. If there was a choice, I'd rather see her with a good choreographer on JDJ and the platform is much bigger too.

But on the whole, I'd rather see her hosting one of the shows with a good co-host like Manish Paul or Karan Wahi. 

I don't know about NB but JDJ is about Dancing with celebrities.. I think its the indian version of Strictly come dancing and Dancing with the stars.. A trained dancer can participate in JDJ... I think there are two trained dancers in this season.. I have a zero knowledge about NB.. so don't know how it works..

Edited by shamzygirl - 06 August 2013 at 4:52am

sarunsashasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

sarunsashasingh

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamzygirl

Originally posted by snowwhite28

I don't know about NB but JDJ is about Dancing with celebrities.. I think its the indian version of Strictly come dancing and Dancing with the stars.. A trained dancer can participate in JDJ... I think there are two trained dancers this season.. I have zero knowledge about NB.. so don't know how it works..

I think we should rather wait for the confirmation news from Sanaya herself becoz I don't think Sanaya would like to paricipate in NB as she is very dedicated to her show Chanchan so she would like to give her best.

And I would love to see her in Jhalak Dikhlaja new season next year, as I would love to see her Win. Big smile

Edited by sondaryalakshmi - 06 August 2013 at 4:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SI-

snowwhite28

IF-Rockerz

snowwhite28

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 5:05am | IP Logged

well said josephClap i don't care kaun kya sochta hai..they are lot of non dancers who have participated in NB  and come out as a good dancers ..recent example was SAGUN MEHTA
u never know kya pata Monaya finalist ban jaye..even ravi aur sargun ki koi bahut bari fanfollowing nahi thi but they reach to the top 2 position..we don't know the future..abt JDJ i would love 2 see mohit and sanaya in that also...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

VvccSIZZZLERmonaya_sajanJoseph_AMoNayaAshiq4evrBaingan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top