The Future: Name one thing... - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Like everyone said , I want this GHG to die a bery bhery very painful death & even after death rot in hell 😑 !!

Along with it obviously Rishbala union & this time at least a week long honeymoon trip ☺️ !

Then...how about something related to RK' professional life ? This show was supposed to be based on bollywood , but abhi tak bollywood ka b tak dekhne ko nahi mila πŸ₯± I seriously want this show's focus to shift on bollywood lovestory from this underwater lovestory !

umm...I won't mind some side stories...specially umm...may b an ego clash btwn Trishna & Madhu ? Trishna was very ambitious about being a heroine & her goal was to b RK's heroine (I don remember exactly but I think she wanted to even marry RK ) & Trishna indeed was pathetic after the 4 phere wedding . Now that characteristic , err...forget characteristics...her total character has died I will love to see an alive Trishna πŸ˜†

Well...I am very keen to know about MK's suicide . Exactly why did he chose to suicide πŸ˜• ? & along with it I won't mind if anything comes like Sullu wasn't MK's son at all...Rashid made a ullu out of Sullu for money 🀣 or even Sullu actually knew the truth from begining , but was too delighted to use Meera as pawn ...that'll peel off the previous gold platings of his golden heart πŸ˜›

& then...obviously I would like to know why in launching promos RK was saying to Madhu "Dekho is camera ko , samjho ye duniya ki nazar hai , kho jao iski aankhon me" , in short I'll like to know CVs were really planning heroine track or it was just our assumption ??

& then of course a junior RK or junior Madhu πŸ˜› I hope at least grand child ko dekhne Malik & Kukkuji wl cancel their dostana for some days & show their faces again πŸ˜†

& then err...wl love to see RK spoiling his beta/beti with too much pampering & then baap & beta/beti dono getting daant from Madhu 🀣

then...err...list lambi ho gayi I guess πŸ˜† ye sab ke sab mujhe nahi chahie , just need the first one badly !
Originally posted by Saayaniz

Like everyone said , I want this GHG to die a bery bhery very painful death & even after death rot in hell 😑 !! 

πŸ˜† That's a very common thing between all of us!

Along with it obviously Rishbala union & this time at least a week long honeymoon trip ☺️ !

Ooo yess!

Then...how about something related to RK' professional life ? This show was supposed to be based on bollywood , but abhi tak bollywood ka b tak dekhne ko nahi mila πŸ₯± I seriously want this show's focus to shift on bollywood lovestory from this underwater lovestory !

I agree! We need to see something related to Bollywood now! 

umm...I won't mind some side stories...specially umm...may b an ego clash btwn Trishna & Madhu ? Trishna was very ambitious about being a heroine & her goal was to b RK's heroine (I don remember exactly but I think she wanted to even marry RK ) & Trishna indeed was pathetic after the 4 phere wedding . Now that characteristic , err...forget characteristics...her total character has died I will love to see an alive Trishna πŸ˜†

Oh! That'd be interesting! But I don't think the CVs will give us that any time soon. :(

Well...I am very keen to know about MK's suicide . Exactly why did he chose to suicide πŸ˜• ? & along with it I won't mind if anything comes like Sullu wasn't MK's son at all...Rashid made a ullu out of Sullu for money 🀣 or even Sullu actually knew the truth from begining , but was too delighted to use Meera as pawn ...that'll peel off the previous gold platings of his golden heart πŸ˜›

& then...obviously I would like to know why in launching promos RK was saying to Madhu "Dekho is camera ko , samjho ye duniya ki nazar hai , kho jao iski aankhon me" , in short I'll like to know CVs were really planning heroine track or it was just our assumption ??

I really want to know why he commit suicide too!!
Ahaha I hope it's shown that Sultan isn't MK's son! 
I really want a heroine track!!! 

& then of course a junior RK or junior Madhu πŸ˜› I hope at least grand child ko dekhne Malik & Kukkuji wl cancel their dostana for some days & show their faces again πŸ˜†

AWWW yes please! πŸ˜³

& then err...wl love to see RK spoiling his beta/beti with too much pampering & then baap & beta/beti dono getting daant from Madhu 🀣

That would be SO adorable!!

then...err...list lambi ho gayi I guess πŸ˜† ye sab ke sab mujhe nahi chahie , just need the first one badly !

Ahaha that's okay! And I agree! The first one is a must!
  • Sultan dead and definitely out for starters. The way they're dragging the track, it seems interminable. 
  • maybe at least one week of a happy, in love RK-Madhu. Expecting them to be happy and without interruptions is expecting too much, I m resigned. 
what if 
story goes in DHADKAN style.I mean Sultaan finds that madhu is pregnant and he leaves her with all dignity and goes with another girl(DEEPALIi)

Deepli bhi khush ho jaayegi ki us ko itna possesivee lover mil gaya
sikki bhi khush ho jaayega ki us ko shut up kanne wali chali gayi
Sultan friends bhi khush hio jaayenge ki his character is no more butchered.
All is well that ends well
Hamaare Rishwala will live a happy life with their family minus Dips and Bhai
Originally posted by Soundarya22

• Sultan dead and definitely out for starters. The way they're dragging the track, it seems interminable. 
  • maybe at least one week of a happy, in love RK-Madhu. Expecting them to be happy and without interruptions is expecting too much, I m resigned. 

Yes!! 
I agree with you!
And I would love to see at least a week of happy, in love RishBala! 
Originally posted by rashmivaish

what if 
story goes in DHADKAN style.I mean Sultaan finds that madhu is pregnant and he leaves her with all dignity and goes with another girl(DEEPALIi)

Deepli bhi khush ho jaayegi ki us ko itna possesivee lover mil gaya
sikki bhi khush ho jaayega ki us ko shut up kanne wali chali gayi
Sultan friends bhi khush hio jaayenge ki his character is no more butchered.
All is well that ends well
Hamaare Rishwala will live a happy life with their family minus Dips and Bhai

😲! Now that'd be interesting!
Ahahah true, Dipali gets the lover she wants and Sikky loses his controlling 'wife'!
Great thinking! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by PrittB

😲! Now that'd be interesting!
Ahahah true, Dipali gets the lover she wants and Sikky loses his controlling 'wife'!
Great thinking! πŸ‘πŸΌ

I m honored
Bhai's painful death and any track that shows strong RM bonding
Edited by taraka2005 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by taraka2005

Bhai's painful death and RM's Honeymoon 

Yes please! I'd love that! πŸ˜³
Nice post pritt
Sultan is beyond digusting, I am not liking the way he is terrorising Madhu. As much as I want to see him dead , I am afraid aftr his death some one moer creepy might land up who is after Madhu. I don't want to see any third angle in my RishBala's life. Whatever happens I want RM together.

I want to see a memory loss track for Madhu. After memory loss I want her to become Balraj Chaudhary's daughter, not padmini's. I want her to be a true chaudhrian.

I want RK force her to bollywood. The initial promos stated that she is in BW against her wish. I want RK to force her not another person

Frankly speaking I don't want to see Rk's downfall. I can't see him as a financially struggling actor,with no powers. Oh god ,can't even imagine that . I want him as superstar The Rk forever