Chhan Chhan

Frustration/Critics/Complaints Thread- 2 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Cheesy-Chants

Goldie

Cheesy-Chants

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
thnx for the new thread sano...hope it works not sucks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyAmie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustration/Critics/Complaints Thread- 2 (Page 2)" in Chhan Chhan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Koeli_Appy-

Coolbie

-Koeli_Appy-

FF Graphicer,Graphic-tastic CC, CC, PR,CP, FIR BC Winner

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sano88

Note : This thread will be closed down forever if members continue to bash each other or will be involved in celebrity bashing.

that is what they want sano... i feel instead of closing this thread offender should be given appropriate punishment for breaking rules... removing this thread means more popcorn post popping up in the forum. so please do not remove this post and let the frustrations be under one roof... this is just a suggestion rest is upto you.

For one cent for all speaking off the topic i.e topic not related this thread or any thread in the forum for closing a particular thread should be stopped. Replies should be trashed and verbal warning should be issued because we have seen many times there are people they deliberately talk something which is not related to topic set by any TMs just to close the topic which is not appropriate. if the TM post doesnot break any rules then why should that post be closed?

Edited by appy_indy-KD - 04 August 2013 at 1:53am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DeliciousASsarunsashasinghNewbiesoapfanprincessunaraPhoenixRisingCrazyAmie

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by appy_indy-KD

Originally posted by Sano88

Note : This thread will be closed down forever if members continue to bash each other or will be involved in celebrity bashing.

that is what they want sano... i feel instead of closing this thread offender should be given appropriate punishment for breaking rules... removing this thread means more popcorn post popping up in the forum. so please do not remove this post and let the frustrations be under one roof... this is just a suggestion rest is upto you.

For one cent for all speaking off the topic i.e topic not related this thread or any thread in the forum for closing a particular thread should be stopped. Replies should be trashed and verbal warning should be issued because we have seen many times there are people they deliberately talk something which is not related to topic set by any TMs just to close the topic which is not appropriate. if the TM post doesnot break any rules then why should that post be closed?
That thread was moved out due to the comments/fighting going over to the last few pages. I'd tried to moved out those comments and written up a note as well but, unfortunately,  by the time I putted up a note there, more comments were made  where members were just making attack or arguing with each other which Is why I've to shift it. This new frustration thread will stay there unless or until talks will be done within the line of IF COC. And In regards to dealing out with member, i'll do that via pm.

Edited by Sano88 - 04 August 2013 at 6:36am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Koeli_Appy-Addicted2SanZprincessunaraPhoenixRising

-Koeli_Appy-

Coolbie

-Koeli_Appy-

FF Graphicer,Graphic-tastic CC, CC, PR,CP, FIR BC Winner

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged
^ that you so much for replying and i appreciate your work and the way you are handling things... cheers

PhoenixRising

IF-Stunnerz

PhoenixRising

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
I find Uma ben hard to bare on screen I enjoyed the 5 august episode so much which was her episode less without skipping any parts I understand she's one of the leads but still I can't help but say this.     

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DeliciousAS

rinkyc

rinkyc

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
what r theu doing wid d show? I am unable to connect wid d show nw..m confused!

Addicted2SanZ

IF-Rockerz

Addicted2SanZ

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
thanku  sooo  much  for  the  new thread..mod  hope  it  will  remain  pollution  free...
more  pollution  means  plzzz  take  action  against  them

luvakanksha

Groupbie

luvakanksha

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged
I AM SORRY GUYS I KNOW ALL OF YOU ARE LIKING THE CURRENT TRACK BUT I AM NOT LIKING IT . I DON'T KNOW BUT I FEEL THAT SOMEHOW MUKUT 'S MISTAKE IS NOT TAKEN SERIOUSLY BY BS FAMILY THEY ARE STILL EXPECTING KAUMAUDI TO FORGIVE HIM AND START ALL AFRESH AND KAUMAUDI IS NOT EVEN ANGRY WITH ALL THIS ANY WOMEN EVEN IF SHE IS SUPPRESSED WILL NEVER TOLERATE HER MAN WITH ANYONE ELSE . THE SITUATION WOULD HAVE BEEN DIFFERENT IF KAUMAUDI HAS DONE THE SAME MISTAKE MUKUT WOULD NOT HAVE TOLERATED HER FOR EVEN ONE SEC ... AND GIVING KAUMAUDI A MAKEOVER WHAT IS SO "MODERN" ABOUT IT ...ACCEPTING EACH OTHER HOW THEY ARE IS THE FIRST STEP IN ANY MARRIAGE WHETHER ARRANGED OR LOVE ... i think its mukut's fault because no matter how the situations are he has no right to cheat his wifechildren and family belongs to both of them if kaumadi is busy in children's upbringing and family's welfare they not "her's " they belong to both of them and as far as ub is concerned yes she keeps her busy and dominates her but its mukut's responsibility to stand up for her to tell ub that she is his wife too not just a daughter in law of this house... 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top