Frustration/Critics/Complaints Thread- 2

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Chhanchhanians,
Recently there have been several topics  around the forum in which members are venting out their frustrations, such threads are making the forum look messy and therefore the Dev Team have decided to create a thread in which members of the forum can vent out all their frustrations.
All members can use this thread to vent out their frustrations in regards to anything with the show: the storyline/cast/CVs/anything at all.. You can post all your negative thoughts/feelings/anger/criticism  towards the show out in this thread ONLY.

Before posting, do keep in mind some of the main forum rules:
  • No Personal Attacks/No Bashing-Bashing is NOT allowed here!!! That goes for members, actors, characters and Dev. Team members.  Please keep in mind that when you bash a character or an actor it may hurt the feelings of other members of the forum and can cause conflict on the forum. Some members have the habit of taking pot shots at fellow members including the Dev. Team, especially if they make any post  criticizing something regarding the show or a jodi.   Please DO NOT  take personal digs at members including the Dev. Team nor make fun of them or their posts.  Be prepared to hear criticisms as well, to get more participation discussions are needed and not just praises. If you feel the criticism is wrong, reply to it properly within the limits of IF COC. What some of you are doing is breaking the COC. Bashing Dev. Team Members is strictly against IF Rules. Kindly review the following guidelines:
  • No Chatting/Spamming-DO NOT chat or spam, try to stick to the topic when replying. Do not go off topic.
  • No Comparing Shows-Comparisons between the respective actors previous shows / ex co stars actors will NOT be allowed.  Each show has its viewers and each actor have their fans.  Many a times such comparisons lead to fights. Its a humble request to all members that Please DO NOT post topics comparing shows/actors/characters with one another as they hurt the feelings of fans who watch that certain Show
  • Use the Report Button- If you come across any issue on the forum that may require       immediate attention, please use the REPORT button to report to the development team   rather than trying to solve the matter yourself. The development team will look into the matter as soon as possible!.

All frustrated comments should be posted in this thread ONLY. All other posts/threads will be moved into this thread/closed.

Kindly follow the name-calling guideline as it applies here too!

Under NO circumstance are members allowed to turn the thread into a battleground. This thread is monitored by the Dev Team so anyone breaching the rule can expect severity from Dev Team!

Regards,

-CC DT

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks Sano! I hope this thread will be clean now.
sanober. thumbnail
Note : This thread will be closed down forever if members continue to bash each other or will be involved in celebrity bashing.
..SaNaYaHoLiC.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Ahhh thank you mod! 😳 SO nice and quiet finally..
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thank u very much Sano for removing the offensive thread! 😃
Truly hope at least this thread will be used for its correct purposes relating to the show itself instead of to insult actors and each other! 🥱
Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago
Decent6Chori thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It's kind of annoying how people think we can't accept criticism. This is a forum where all views are welcome. This forum - clearly - has people who love to criticise and there isn't a problem with that as long as it's done in a limit. When you go on to say things like "the show sucks, SI cant act, SaNuj are flopping and bring in SI's previous show" please don't expect the fans to calmly sit back and watch. If you will bash, expect retaliation. At the same time, a discussion is where both parties exchange ideas. And when you criticise (constructively), you are discussing and if you criticise and share your opinions on why the show/story is NOT working, there WILL BE people who explain why it IS. If you call that "denial" then there's nothing much we can do. Don't put that on the forum members though.

About the show, this show has been given a second chance. They need to fix the storyline ASAP. Hip hopping from one track to another is ruining the show, and they need to really see where they want to go with the storyline. Many things dont make sense, characterizations are different than what we were initially told and SaNuj/Sanaya alone cannot carry it. Edited by -Aanya- - 10 years ago
Cheesy-Chants thumbnail
thnx for the new thread sano...hope it works not sucks
Koeli thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sano88

Note : This thread will be closed down forever if members continue to bash each other or will be involved in celebrity bashing.

that is what they want sano... i feel instead of closing this thread offender should be given appropriate punishment for breaking rules... removing this thread means more popcorn post popping up in the forum. so please do not remove this post and let the frustrations be under one roof... this is just a suggestion rest is upto you.

For one cent for all speaking off the topic i.e topic not related this thread or any thread in the forum for closing a particular thread should be stopped. Replies should be trashed and verbal warning should be issued because we have seen many times there are people they deliberately talk something which is not related to topic set by any TMs just to close the topic which is not appropriate. if the TM post doesnot break any rules then why should that post be closed?
Edited by appy_indy-KD - 10 years ago
sanober. thumbnail
Originally posted by: appy_indy-KD

that is what they want sano... i feel instead of closing this thread offender should be given appropriate punishment for breaking rules... removing this thread means more popcorn post popping up in the forum. so please do not remove this post and let the frustrations be under one roof... this is just a suggestion rest is upto you.

For one cent for all speaking off the topic i.e topic not related this thread or any thread in the forum for closing a particular thread should be stopped. Replies should be trashed and verbal warning should be issued because we have seen many times there are people they deliberately talk something which is not related to topic set by any TMs just to close the topic which is not appropriate. if the TM post doesnot break any rules then why should that post be closed?

That thread was moved out due to the comments/fighting going over to the last few pages. I'd tried to moved out those comments and written up a note as well but, unfortunately,  by the time I putted up a note there, more comments were made  where members were just making attack or arguing with each other which Is why I've to shift it. This new frustration thread will stay there unless or until talks will be done within the line of IF COC. And In regards to dealing out with member, i'll do that via pm. Edited by Sano88 - 10 years ago
Koeli thumbnail
^ that you so much for replying and i appreciate your work and the way you are handling things... cheers