Arakshi FF: Rang jo Lagyo, pt 8, pg32, 10/11; pm later

Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys..I have finally gone crazy and decided to start this fan fiction. My other SS is too emotional. so I decided to write something chilled out and little less emotional than other one... I know guys I need to update my other story. I will update it soon. ..I hope you guys like this one...

Rang jo lagyo

Character Sketch

Right now all the characters are the same in the show.

Sameer Rathod: ETF chief (same as show), Best friend of Arjun and does not blame him for Roshini's death. They are still friends.

Ayesha Kapoor: Lady Dabanng Officer (same as show)

Arjun Rawte: Second in Command of ETF (same as show)

Roshini Rawte: Late Wife of Arjun Rawte killed by Sikander (same as show)

Chotu : same as show

The only difference with Shree, Sakshi and Liza characters are:

They all know each other since college time. Basically they are college buddies and are very good friends of each other.

Liza and Shree do not like each other but they tolerate each other only because of Sakshi. The common link between them is Sakshi.

Sakshi Singh: (no tragedic past as Sakshi in the show..She has some past but not like in the show): She is fun loving, bindass girl and do what her heart tells her. She is number one Investigative reporter and has reached ETF because of her hardwork and dedication. She is very excited to work with most courageous and dedicated team- ETF and also another reason for her happiness is that she will be working with Shree and Liza who are her best buddies and she is up for some fun and action.

Sakshi had joined ETF as crime investigative reporter and Arjun does not like her like he does not like her in show.

Each character will have their own special story but the main focus will be Sakshi's involvement or influence in their stories. How Sakshi's will help each one of them to find the happiness in their lives. (I hope this makes sense)

More Characters (lot of characters) will be introduced as we progress through the story.

Chapter 1:

It was around 6 pm.

Sakshi, shree , chotu and liza were sitting in conference hall and were having coffee and eating double chocolate brownies made by Sakshi.

(Sakshi is the big foodie and mostly she loves eating sweets, deserts).

Shree: Yaar Sakshi these brownies are so yummy. You cook best brownies in the world.

Liza and Chotu together: ya yaar it is really wonderful'

Sakshi: Where is everyone else, maybe they want to have some too

Then Ayesha, Sameer and Arjun enters the conference hall

Sakshi: Guys you want some brownies.

Ayesha: I still cannot believe how you eat so many sweets. This is insane but I will definitely some brownies. They look so yummy and she picked up one to eat. OMG they are so yummy.

Sakshi picked up a box and took to Sameer and he took one too. Then she took the box to Arjun

Arjun: I don't want them.

Sakshi: Le lo Arjun. Isse kahne ke baad shayad tum kuch meetha bolo ge.

Arjun just glared at her and Sakshi just went back and sat on her seat.

Ayesha: man these brownies are really yummy. Where did you get these from. I will buy some more

Sakshi: You were some time back telling me to stop eating that many sweets and you now you wanna buy more. Waise in order to buy them you have to call this number. The number is ********** and call her and tell her you want some brownies. They might home deliver to you.

Sameer: hold on this is your number

Sakshi laughingly: Yes and I made those brownies. I will make some more for you Ayesh (she calls her Ayesh lovingly)πŸ˜‰

Ayesha: thanks

Sameer: Guys there is no more work for today. If you guys want you can go home for now.

Everybody got so excited.

Shree, Liza, Chotu and Sakshi had already started to make some plans for dinner πŸ˜Š

Sameer looked at them fondly. Their friendship reminds him of Arjun and his fun days. They use to make plans with each other and use to always think of party, fun and food.

Now many things had changed after Roshini's death. Arjun and him were still friends but Arjun had changed a lot and his only motive was to take revenge from Sikander. He feels very bad and hurt for him. Sometimes he just want his old friend back and he just wishes he get him back after he is done with his revenge.

Sameer: Ok guys I will see you tomorrow

Sakshi: Ayesh you also come with us.

Ayesha: She looked towards Sameer. She was hoping he would drop her home and she will get a chance to spend some time together. She had developed a soft corner for their chief but she was not sure whether this was love or not but she undoubtedly likes his company. She was not even sure if Sameer feels about her or not

Sakshi noticed Ayesha looking at Sameer with hoping eyes but Sameer was busy talking at phone.

Sakshi understood Ayesha's feelings and decided to do something about it.

Sakshi: Sameer do you want to join us for dinner too.

Ayesha really got excited and on the other side Shree, Chotu and Liza were shocking looking at Sakshi.

Shree to Chotu: Yaar yeh kya kar rahi hai. Sir ko dinner par. Ise kya ho gaya

Chotu: haan yaar

Sameer: Sure why not

Ayesha got really excited on hearing Sameer was joining them for dinner. She smiled a lot and that did not get unnoticed by Sakshi

Sakshi: (in her mind): Good job Miss Sakshi

Sameer: Arjun do you want to come

Arjun: no u guys carry on

With that everybody decided to proceed. Sakshi told them to go ahead and she will join them in parking after a minute.

Arjun was still sitting in conference hall. After everybody left and around 5 minutes later, he decided to go and sit in his cabin. This was his routine since Roshini left. His life was so empty and there was no place where he could go and call it a home.

Arjun's cabin

As soon he entered the cabin, he saw something on the table.

There was lying a cup of cutting chai with a note on it and on the side was lying the same double chocolate brownie that had Sakshi offered her sometime back in conference hall

He picked up the note it said:

ACP sahib'..Enjoy this hot cup of cutting chai with chocolate brownie. Waise bhi this is awesome combination. Don't throw it in trash'...Aaj kuch metha ho jaaye

Smile

Sakshi :😊

Arjun sat on the chair and small smile came on his face. This girl: Yeh kabhi nahin sudhre gi.. He ate the brownie and drank the chai.

To be continued''

You will have to tell me guys do you like this story. I know this is total bakwaas and if you guys think this story has no scope, honestly tell me too. I will end it here and also if you guys want me to continue and want me to pm you guys please let me know. I will make a pm list and will try to pm you once I update this story further.

Part 2: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/92087265

Part 3: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/92150070

PM list: https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.aspTID=3689650&PID=92087265&#p92087265

Part 4: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/92494540

Part 5: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/92577677

part 6: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/93086824

Part 7: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3689650?pn=30

Edited by shaleenrocks - 10 years ago
Very nice start. Please cont it. And please pm me whenever u update.
Great start, cant wait to read the next part *hint hint* :P
Very nice start and would really love to read from you more..do continue with itπŸ‘πŸΌ
Please pm me alsoπŸ˜›
Really nice part
Continue soon
Very nice start. Continue soon. πŸ₯³
Oh wow one more Story on Arakshi ... Thank you thank you dear ... I m so happy ... Plz-2 continue it soon very nice concept and different one yaar ... Arjun smiled wow ...
Awesome start
loved this sakshi she is so cute
Cont soon
while updating PM me the updates
Nice start...
Whats sakshi is upto?
Will she not personally drag arjun to the pary?
Waiting...plz update soon...