India's Dancing Superstar

~*MJ5 - India's Dancing Superstar Winner*~ (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 28

...Jes...

IF-Stunnerz

...Jes...

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
exactly MJ5 is  d best Team Dancers i have evr seen :D :D :D& only they deserved to win IDS anyways Star they also won exo batch of d series Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-wintergreen-Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*MJ5 - India's Dancing Superstar Winner*~ (Page 5)" in India's Dancing Superstar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...sandhureet..

IF-Sizzlerz

...sandhureet..

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
YES FINAALLLYYY THEY DID IT...Monkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey Emoticon
THANKIU NIKKI THANKIU FOR THE THREAD HUN...LOVED IT...N GONNA ROCK IT...AS MJ5 ROCK THE STAGE...IN THE SAME WAY THEIR FANS GONNA ROCK THEIR PARTY THREAD...Monkey IconsMonkey IconsMonkey IconsMonkey IconsMonkey Icons
LOVE ALLL OF THM...Monkey Icon...KARTIK...Monkey Icon...VISHNU.Monkey Icon...ROHIT..Monkey Icon...HIMANSHU...Monkey Icon...N SHRAEYMonkey Emoticon CiciMonkey Emoticon CiciMonkey Icons Cici
I MISSED THIS WONDERFUL MOMENT DUE TO POWER CUT...BT I'M HAPPY AS MY WISH CAME TRUEMonkey WinksMonkey Winks
HOLLAAA PROUD TO B A FAN OF MJ5...COME ON MJ5 FANS...COME N JOIN...YEEEMonkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey EmoticonMonkey Emoticon

Edited by sandhureet - 03 August 2013 at 7:03pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dmgfanA1-Swetha--P.S-.shinchan.Nikki_Titli

-P.S-

IF-Sizzlerz

-P.S-

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 8:00pm | IP Logged

yeee...finally MJ5 jeet gaye......im so happy...

im dancing.........

yee...MJ5 jeetgaye......

im proud to be a fan of them......

...rocking perfomance......loved it...

they deserved it...

congratz......

wishing them all the best......way to go...

Edited by poorvika - 04 August 2013 at 12:24am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

krinal5chhayal-Swetha-.shinchan.Nikki_Titli

.shinchan.

IF-Addictz

.shinchan.

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
They deserve this..
I wanted either MJ5 or Loyala team to win Big smile
MJ5 deserved dis..

d moonwalk n der unique touch they add to their MJ dance..

CONGO TO DEM

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Nikki_Titli

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Awesome post by u, Nikki! Clap
MJ5 truely deserved to be the winners. ApproveCool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

.DarkMystery.

IF-Addictz

.DarkMystery.

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
RES RES RES RES RES DancingDancing

AwesomeSauce.

IF-Sizzlerz

AwesomeSauce.

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
It was a well-deserved win! :)

Kudos to them. :D

Edited by Aquilia_Aditi - 03 August 2013 at 11:34pm

Nikki_Titli

sashashyam

IF-Rockerz

sashashyam

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Nikhila,

Though I am not interested in IDS, I am delighted to see you having so much fun!

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by Nikki_SAS-holic

Hellooo ppl...WELCOME to the celebration thread made for the WINNER of Star Plus's Dance show - India's Dancing Superstar... Big smileBig smileBig smile...

This show started on 27th April 2013 and today-3rd Aug 2013-this show came to an end giving India and world THE ULTIMATE WINNER who won the 1st season of IDS aka India's Dancing SuperStar...Approve
ApproveApprove...

This show is won by a group of extra ordinary talented bunch of 5 boys from Delhi who r hardcore fans of Late Michael Jackson n evn named their group on him.. Kartik,Shraey,Himanshu,Vishnu,Rohit - these r the 5 ppl who came together n formed the most rocking dance group of IDS right from audition days of IDS.. They bcame INSTANT POPULAR with their unique trademark moonwalk style rite frm audition days itself... From audition to the grand finale shown today, this group hv managed to show different unique unbelivable styles of moonwalkand tht only gave them the title of MOONWALK MAGICIANS...StarStarStarStar... Not just moonwalk,they hv ALWZ proved they r the BEST when it comes to concept,choroegraphy and thts wht made them earn the titles givn by IDS judges namely Concept Kings, Choreography Kings... This is the group who won Maximum Step Of The Day awards(4)through out the series...ClapClapClapClapClap...

Without wasting anymore time.. lemme PROUDLY say the name of this best dance group who won the hearts of so many zillion across the globe rite frm the audition days and finally who made it to the top and won the coveted trophy and 50 lakhs prize money of India's Dancing Superstar- Season 1...  StarStarStarStar...

MJ5 - WINNER OF IDS

MJ5  fans party hard ppl..our boys made it... Party
PartyPartyPartyParty... Others do pour in your good wishes for this amazing group for winning IDS...Big smileBig smile...

PS : From 2009 to till now,i have made soo many topics in so many forums where 99% of them were related to serials..Smile..This is the first time i made a topic for non-fiction show...Smile..This is my FIRST topic in IDS forum n also for any dance show related forum..Big smileBig smileBig smile...And am SOO HAPPY tht i hv made on such a fab fab show lik IDS n for the BEST DANCE GROUP - MJ5...
PartyPartyParty

Nikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

India's Dancing Superstar Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.