~*MJ5 - India's Dancing Superstar Winner*~ - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Yayyy congratz...MJ5 rocksssπŸ˜ƒ
exactly MJ5 is  d best Team Dancers i have evr seen :D :D :D& only they deserved to win IDS anyways ⭐️ they also won exo batch of d series πŸ‘
YES FINAALLLYYY THEY DID IT...
THANKIU NIKKI THANKIU FOR THE THREAD HUN...LOVED IT...N GONNA ROCK IT...AS MJ5 ROCK THE STAGE...IN THE SAME WAY THEIR FANS GONNA ROCK THEIR PARTY THREAD...
LOVE ALLL OF THM......KARTIK......VISHNU....ROHIT.....HIMANSHU......N SHRAEY
I MISSED THIS WONDERFUL MOMENT DUE TO POWER CUT...BT I'M HAPPY AS MY WISH CAME TRUE
HOLLAAA PROUD TO B A FAN OF MJ5...COME ON MJ5 FANS...COME N JOIN...YEEE
Edited by sandhureet - 10 years ago

yeee...finally MJ5 jeet gaye......im so happy...

im dancing.........

yee...MJ5 jeetgaye......

im proud to be a fan of them......

...rocking perfomance......loved it...

they deserved it...

congratz......

wishing them all the best......way to go...
Edited by poorvika - 10 years ago
They deserve this..
I wanted either MJ5 or Loyala team to win πŸ˜ƒ
MJ5 deserved dis..

d moonwalk n der unique touch they add to their MJ dance..

CONGO TO DEM
Awesome post by u, Nikki! πŸ‘
MJ5 truely deserved to be the winners. πŸ˜Ž
It was a well-deserved win! :)

Kudos to them. :D
Edited by Aquilia_Aditi - 10 years ago
Nikhila,

Though I am not interested in IDS, I am delighted to see you having so much fun!

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by Nikki_SAS-holic

Hellooo ppl...WELCOME to the celebration thread made for the WINNER of Star Plus's Dance show - India's Dancing Superstar... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

This show started on 27th April 2013 and today-3rd Aug 2013-this show came to an end giving India and world THE ULTIMATE WINNER who won the 1st season of IDS aka India's Dancing SuperStar...

This show is won by a group of extra ordinary talented bunch of 5 boys from Delhi who r hardcore fans of Late Michael Jackson n evn named their group on him.. Kartik,Shraey,Himanshu,Vishnu,Rohit - these r the 5 ppl who came together n formed the most rocking dance group of IDS right from audition days of IDS.. They bcame INSTANT POPULAR with their unique trademark moonwalk style rite frm audition days itself... From audition to the grand finale shown today, this group hv managed to show different unique unbelivable styles of moonwalkand tht only gave them the title of MOONWALK MAGICIANS...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️... Not just moonwalk,they hv ALWZ proved they r the BEST when it comes to concept,choroegraphy and thts wht made them earn the titles givn by IDS judges namely Concept Kings, Choreography Kings... This is the group who won Maximum Step Of The Day awards(4)through out the series...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

Without wasting anymore time.. lemme PROUDLY say the name of this best dance group who won the hearts of so many zillion across the globe rite frm the audition days and finally who made it to the top and won the coveted trophy and 50 lakhs prize money of India's Dancing Superstar- Season 1...  ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...

MJ5 - WINNER OF IDS

MJ5  fans party hard ppl..our boys made it... πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³... Others do pour in your good wishes for this amazing group for winning IDS...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

PS : From 2009 to till now,i have made soo many topics in so many forums where 99% of them were related to serials..😊..This is the first time i made a topic for non-fiction show...😊..This is my FIRST topic in IDS forum n also for any dance show related forum..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...And am SOO HAPPY tht i hv made on such a fab fab show lik IDS n for the BEST DANCE GROUP - MJ5...
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Awesome post Nikki !! πŸ€— Congrats MJ5 on winning! πŸ₯³
Thanks for this amazing thread Nikki!!!!!!!πŸ€—
I have loved all of mj5 performances throughout the series and i must say their win was well deserved!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘
they have taken moonwalk to a whole new level and i just loved them!❀️❀️❀️
I wanted to say tht my ABOSOLUTE FAVORITE moment in all of IDS was when Karthik and Shraey "danced" on Mohit and Anna's romantic water track. now THAT was an absolutely stunning performance!!!!!!!!!!!!🀣🀣🀣
n i loved when Ritesh Sir said Stars nahin dhoon ga 
and especially when Geeta Ma said tht this is wat i mean by a fine line between sensual and vulgar🀣
 for those who forgot this is a link on youtube i found 
creds to uploader:

IDS has been a wonderful journey and im going to miss it very much!!
what made it even more wonderful was that my top 3 favs: MJ5, Akshay pal, and Loyola Dream Team all made it to the finals and MJ5 won!!!!!!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³