Page 1 of 28

Page 1
Page   of 28
Page 2 Page 28

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged

Hellooo ppl...WELCOME to the celebration thread made for the WINNER of Star Plus's Dance show - India's Dancing Superstar... Big smileBig smileBig smile...

This show started on 27th April 2013 and today-3rd Aug 2013-this show came to an end giving India and world THE ULTIMATE WINNER who won the 1st season of IDS aka India's Dancing SuperStar...Approve
ApproveApprove...

This show is won by a group of extra ordinary talented bunch of 5 boys from Delhi who r hardcore fans of Late Michael Jackson n evn named their group on him.. Kartik,Shraey,Himanshu,Vishnu,Rohit - these r the 5 ppl who came together n formed the most rocking dance group of IDS right from audition days of IDS.. They bcame INSTANT POPULAR with their unique trademark moonwalk style rite frm audition days itself... From audition to the grand finale shown today, this group hv managed to show different unique unbelivable styles of moonwalkand tht only gave them the title of MOONWALK MAGICIANS...StarStarStarStar... Not just moonwalk,they hv ALWZ proved they r the BEST when it comes to concept,choroegraphy and thts wht made them earn the titles givn by IDS judges namely Concept Kings, Choreography Kings... This is the group who won Maximum Step Of The Day awards(4)through out the series...ClapClapClapClapClap...

Without wasting anymore time.. lemme PROUDLY say the name of this best dance group who won the hearts of so many zillion across the globe rite frm the audition days and finally who made it to the top and won the coveted trophy and 50 lakhs prize money of India's Dancing Superstar- Season 1...  StarStarStarStar...

MJ5 - WINNER OF IDS

MJ5  fans party hard ppl..our boys made it... Party
PartyPartyPartyParty... Others do pour in your good wishes for this amazing group for winning IDS...Big smileBig smile...

PS : From 2009 to till now,i have made soo many topics in so many forums where 99% of them were related to serials..Smile..This is the first time i made a topic for non-fiction show...Smile..This is my FIRST topic in IDS forum n also for any dance show related forum..Big smileBig smileBig smile...And am SOO HAPPY tht i hv made on such a fab fab show lik IDS n for the BEST DANCE GROUP - MJ5...
PartyPartyParty

Edited by Nikki_SAS-holic - 03 August 2013 at 4:38pm

The following 87 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesEyecandy75KSG_Asya4everAmmu_Darlingsana11994redheartjinakudmgfanA1JeeMaankrinal5chhayal.aliyah.AurTuvirikamalihaVirman1710-Swetha-zaidi98..Christine..Sweety1234556sanjana_D3bezubaan.-krrish-Angelic_ZuhblitheItsMe_Ammu.PerfectLove.Zoya677DantaDeepa-Kruti.S-Mysterygirl_meLet-It-Gopreethis_Shru_rajshripsashashyamgal.angel...Tanu...-JujuK..Breeze..-Amanat-..Athena..-CharmingSanayakaatayani|Persephone|minuuOhmyjerryworldsoni595peachesnplumsDelena-ciousMyInspirationz-Jeny-_Invincible_Maria.omshreejaanuhunnybunch-sweetheart-..Amira..--Ratna--LadyDabanggPremeer_DiwaniBerryBlush07-aparna-.ShreeYaa...Rish..ChocoChudailMrToolConfusersweetly_sour-CutyeeDhoxiSwerveBae..IshqShava..-Vishaka-sonu-monusukhi...-P.S-...sandhureet...SanVi.BornThisWayforam....Jes...-wintergreen--MamuKiBhanji-TarantallegraBabajiKaThullu-Bored-.shinchan.--RockStar--.DarkMystery.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*MJ5 - India's Dancing Superstar Winner*~" in India's Dancing Superstar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Zoya677

IF-Dazzler

Zoya677

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Thanx for the lovely post NiksBig smile

Congratulations to MJ5 (Kartik, Shraey , Rohit, Himanshu and Vishnu) for winning IDS...YOU GUYS ARE TRUELY ROCKINGGG!!! ALSO Congratz to all their fans who voted them and supported them to win the show.

WE LOVE MJ5!!!!

Edited by Zoya677 - 03 August 2013 at 12:09pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

JaneyreEyecandy75Virman1710krinal5chhayal-Swetha-JiyaRe...ItsMe_AmmuDantaDeepa..rain_drops..rajshripgal.angel..Breeze..-P.S-..Amira..BerryBlush07Ohmyjerryworldforam.Nikki_Titli

Redrose07

IF-Dazzler

Redrose07

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
PartyPartymj5Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajshrip-P.S-Nikki_Titli

Zoya677

IF-Dazzler

Zoya677

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
arre lol now how can i party aloneLOL...Niks u der??Party

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-P.S-Nikki_Titli

JiyaRe...

Goldie

JiyaRe...

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Yay! DancingParty You Rock MJ5 Star 

-Moon

Edited by SmileItsMe - 03 August 2013 at 12:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-P.S-Nikki_Titli

--RockStar--

IF-Addictz

--RockStar--

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Congrats to MJ5 Party [Kartik, Himanshu , Vishnu Shraey and Rohit] and Congrats to all MJ5 FANS Party ,MJ5 ROCKS Cool

@very awesm post

Edited by --RockStar-- - 03 August 2013 at 12:47pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

dmgfanA1-Swetha-DantaDeepaAngelic_Zuhrajshripgal.angel..Rish..BerryBlush07-P.S-BabajiKaThulluNikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
updated the post ppl...this is my FIRST topic in forum..hope u all will like it...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

krinal5chhayal-Swetha-JiyaRe...rajshrip-P.S-

Zoya677

IF-Dazzler

Zoya677

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki_SAS-holic

updated the post ppl...this is my FIRST topic in forum..hope u all will like it...

ofcouse we loved it dear...I have seen lots of ur posts and u are really creative I knowWink I knew you wud make a special thread for MJ5 n I was juz waiting for itBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soniasharmin89-P.S-Nikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.