Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Episode 157

I just realized that this episode had do arshi what so ever (I guess barun and sanaya got their much deserved break)...but none the less the episode  was still cute

Akash is outside the GH and looks at his clock to see how much time he has till midnight (he has enough time don't worry lover boy). He sees payal making her bed from the window. He remembers NK's idea of throwing a rock at the window to get her attention. He finds a rock and throws it at the window but to his misfortune he hits bua ji. He realizes this and immediately hides when he hears Haye Re NandeKishore. Bua ji goes out the window to yell at whoever did this and Payal calms her down saying that the kids did it so let it go (those kids sure has some guts to hit bua ji or even mess with that house; frankly if I were these so called kids I would be scared of her). Bua ji goes back inside cursing that person who threw the rock. Akash is on the porch and now decided to follow the most logical plan that arnav initially proposed. He got to the front do and was about to knock the door but he lost his confidence (with arnav's plan you have to be a straightforward person who oozes confidence and that is not Akash). At that moment Akash wishes Arnav was here for support. Since Akash lost his confidence he goes to NK's second plan to light some "Batashe" I mean patakas. Out of nowhere sounds of fire crackers erupts and bua ji says Haye Re NandeKishore and the gupta ladies go outside to investigate. They go outside and Akash is glued to the door, he sees payal and tries to go to her but payal moves away.  Akash noteices that the house door is open and goes inside. Payal said it must have been the kids on the street and they go inside. Akash at this point is behind the curtains hoping that he won't get caught. Inside the house, garima asked where is khushi and payal said that she is distributing sweet. Garima calls it a night but much to akash's dismay she turns around (I thought at that moment that he notices the big bulge in the curtains but garima is slow at times). And she tells payal that they are going to the mandir in the morning and tell khushi when she comes back. Bua ji said that she will retire too and payal said she will wait up for khushi and change her clothes. At that moment akash reaches out to payal but instead pats bua ji's shoulder. Bua ji turns around and asks if payal wanted something and she is confused. Bua ji said that she touched her shoulder and wants to know what payal wanted and now Bua ji decided to stay up with payal. Payal tells bua ji that she will make tea for her and she left. Now it is Hide and Seek with Akash and Bua ji time!!!!!! Bua ji suddenly remember that the cushion on the chair needs to be glue and she said that she told khushi to do it but she said she will do it later all the time and also add in a few Haye Re NandeKishore. Bua ji gets the glue and drops it on the chair and sits down forgetting all about this job.  She then notices that the curtain is closes and she goes up to it and pulls the curtain open and Akash is exposed.  She does not notice this and goes back to sit down with her back facing him (akash's face was just priceless, he is having a silent nervous breakdown). Payaliya comes back with bua ji's teas and freaks out and drops the tea, she points at Akash's direction and tries saying Akash and bua ji turns around.

credit goes to the maker

At the poolside, Shyam is preparing the Akhre Salaame of Anjali. Hp comes to switch on the lights. Shyam comes out of his evil planning to notice HP and freaks out and wondering why he is here. HP said that Anjali sent him. Anjali came (she will have a long life, shyam plan is destined to fail from the start) and Shyam freak out on her saying that he only want her tonight and Anjali explained that Mama ji stopped her and so she had to send HP. Shyam is like OH and Anjali is like you yelled at him for no reason and HP left.  They do their gross romance

Bua ji turns around to see no Akash. Bua ji is confused and said that payal is acting like Khushi today. Akash grabs Payal's hand to signal that he is under the table.

credit to the maker

Akash starts to cough and bua ji is like what is that and Payal tells bua ji that she has some problem in her throat and bua ji goes to make some. Payal gets under the table and have their ji-ji talks. Akash pretty much said he came because she sounded sad (I can tell you she is not sad anymore). Bua ji comes back and gives the tea to payal. She sits down near akash and payal said that the tea is cheeni kum and bua ji grumbles and finds sugar and add some more Haye Re NandeKishore. Payal quickly gives the cup to akash and he drinks it. She asked how it was and he said since you did not make it, it is not good (when did he ever has tea made by her to know the difference, I know he was trying to be romantic). Bua ji comes back to find the cup is empty and is confused to why payal drank it (Haye Re Nande Kishore).

AnjAm romance and they are dancing without music (this is not kuch kuch hota hai where they can dance without music and it is cute and they are not srk-kajol either). They keep dancing and they are approaching the pool. BAM mama ji saves the day and shyam is frustrated. He said that mami ji went to her friend's party and wants to call her so Anjali gave her phone to him. Mama ji leaves.

Bua ji sits down and manages to step on akash's hand. 

credit goes to the maker

Akash signals payal about this. Payal manages to get bua ji to sleep. Bua ji is gone and payal goes under the table and rubs akash's wounded hand.

credit goes to the maker

Akash is mesmerized and asked her to rub the other hand and they stare into each other's eyes. Payal makes akash get out of from under the table and Akash wants to sit for a bit because his back hurts. They both sit down but akash sits on the chair with glue on it (OH NO)

Back to AnJam's romance, they are dancing away without music. Shyam pushes her closer and closer to the pool (seriously Anjali should notice that they approached higher ground and that her foot is bending on an edge, but she is so in the moment to notice). Anjali's foot is about to touch the water and End Episode. Will Shyam succeed??? Will Akash be stuck on the chair??? Will he leave  unnoticed from the GH?????

i wrote this half asleep, sorry if it does not make any sense

Edited by ..Anita.. - 10 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I always love to post Arnav and Khushi's romantic pics and gifs. 
I try to find the difference between ASR and Khushi's Arnav. And It's surreal, how love can change a person.

Episode-164

Khushi calls Arnav . she seems chivalrous, starts to perk up as if she owns Arnav. She will tell him what to do or what not. she is already ruling his heart, now she wants to rule his life as well.

"why you picked the phone."

NK called her, so he supposed to answer her call. Arnav is enraging to hear her prattle. She tells him that NK called and started to talk weird thing about, ghore, barat etc. she confidently accuses him that before NK's call he is the one who called her twice to disturb her practice. She is warning him that no way he can't restrain her aspiration. She can't let her practice hampered.

"See Khushi"

"nahi hai Khushi aapse baat karke. Not happy to talk with you. And don't disturb me by calling again and again. Cause I'll win and you will lose. Long live DM."

She cuts the call. Arnav gets sullen to hear her petulance,

"how dare she talk me like this!"

Bua comes still flagrant in rage after Shyam's demeanor. Khushi tells her to continue the practice, what aggravates her more. Seriously Khushi's brain is now occupied only by the thought to vanquish in the sangeet.๐Ÿ˜†

Mami is so enamored to see the new gold set. She thinks she needs goggles to bear it's shininess. Nani tells her that it's for their new bride Payal. Mami gets upset that she is old, so for her no gold. She complains that Payal already stole her son, now she is trying to snatch her position too. She runs upstairs crying like a kid that she is retired hello hi bye bye. Akash nods nani that he will handle the situation.

In GH Khushi is still practicing her dance. Payal is showing her a necklace set, what they selected for mami. Khushi tells her to stop this jewelry shop and practice dance with her. She has to endeavor her goal by defeating the laad Governor.  But Payal is cowering; will her MIL will like the jewelry set or not. Khushi tells her that if she even likes it, she will not admit it. Payal gets scared in premonition that though Akash's mom agreed for marriage, but she doesn't like her at all. Khushi also gets tensed, if she will scold her, trouble her. When she sees Payal is really worried, to alleviate her mood she says she will not do so. She looks rude, but she is not that bad. Payal seems really upset. Khushi thinks something to cheer her up.

"hello hi bye bye."

Mami is still crying that her son is stolen and her position also decreased. Akash tries to make her understand that not demotion, but she had a promotion. She became mother in law from mother and he will remain her son forever. Mami looks happy to her son's words, but she needs his promise as well. And Akash avows as per his mom's wish.

Payal is calling Khushi. But where is Khushi? I can see a very sexy and beautiful version of hello hi bye bye. Khushi dressed same like mami and walks in, talking also in mami's colloquial style hinglish.

Phatti saree nahi, me manroma, mean tumhari sasuma. (it's not phattisaree, its me Manoroma, your MIL.)"

Payal starts to giggle at her acting. When she start to talk Khushi tells her in mami's tone, to silentia,

"jab sasuma bolegi to bahuria ekdum chup. ( when MIL talks then DIL should be quiet.)"

In RM everybody is going to GH with shagun. Nk is not going as he had a headache. When Akash asks Arnav he doesn't respond promptly. He recollects that Khushi fled when he tried to talk and she also misbehaved with him on the phone. He thinks it must be a good opportunity to catch her. He tells them that he is also coming. Anajli can't believe this and tells Akash to pinch her. Arnav admonishes her not to over react and mutters Khushi's name. Shyam also wants to go, what makes Anjali more ambiguous.

In GH Khushi is entertaining Payal by impersonating mami. She gets the necklace and tells in mami's language,

"humri neckwa mai spacewa kaha hai, ye pehenne ka khatir. (where is the space in my neck to wear it?)"

Payal starts to laugh to see her drama. Mami Khushi gets angry to see Payal's laugh.

"zada teethwa dekhane ka zarrorath nahi hai.( no need to show so much teeth.)"

She orders her to get engrajiwa tea for her. Payal goes to strangle her neck. Khushi gets mad.

"you khoon bhari tang, itna himmat. (How dare you khoon bhari tang!)"

She goes to complainiya to nand kissore. She comes back with bua's extension  plait to emulate bua this time. Her mami and bua acts made Payal giggle for a while. She tells Payal to show some Komaria shakeva (waist shake). Cause she needs to win the statue of natraz.

The door bell rings and Payal intends to go to open it.

"phoolishtop. Hum dekhat hai raizada house mein stylewa doorway kaise kholat hai"

"full stop, let me show you how to open the door in style in Raizada house."

she goes to open the door, keeps doing her moves.

"yarva ek thumka, warba ek thumka."

Payal is giggling to see her funny acts. Khushi tells her why she is laughing like this.

Yeh stomachka kiyu hold kia hai. Khol ke haso, hehehe, hello hi bye bye."

"why did you hold your stomach? Laugh loud."

Khushi opens the door and it's nobody but Sakshat mami and Arnav are at the door. Arnav is flummoxed to see Khushi in mami's attire. He looks at her and at mami. He  smiles mischievously. Fortunately mami didn't see Khushi, cause she was busy with spraying perfume. Khushi shuts the door in consternation. Bua also comes and gets flabbergasted to see Khushi. She asks her who is at the door. Khushi replies biting her nails "mirror". she runs inside to hide.

When bua opens the door mami charges her why they closed the door in front of her nose. Bua tells her the door must be closed by wind. Mami doesn't spare any chance to mock their scanty condition.

"must be very cheap door that's why closed in wind."

Amma and Payal comes there and welcome them warmly.

"buaji can I come?"

Imprudent Shyam also came. Bua gets frantic to see him. She is about to say something when Anjali stands beside Shyam. She tells him that they are always welcome in buaji's home. How bua can be rude with sweet Anjali now. But she doesn't forget to look at him loathsomely.

Anjali tells them that Akash was restless to see Payal. Nani says not Akash only she was also restless to see her daughter in law. Bua tells them if they would know they would have some more arrangement. Here starts mami's banter again. She doesn't expect more than this also. I wonder why anybody doesn't protest  her uncivilized behavior!

Nani shows them the gifts what they brought for them. Bua tells Payal to bring all the gifts what they kept for them. Payal tells bua that as Khushi is in the kitchen, she will bring the gifts. Bua screams to titliya to get tea for them. Arnav agitates to hear the name of butterfly. He stands up to look for the butterfly. When bua asks him, does he need anything, he gives them the excuse to drink water.

When Khushi was praying to DM whether mami saw her or not, a manly hand takes out the flower from her bun makes her hair cascades down.

"I'm also from Lucknow."

Arnav looks at her with puppy dog eyes. The ambiance ignites by their fervent chemistry. He rebukes her, how dare she ignored him and cut his phone call. Bua is calling her incessantly to bring the tea. Khushi also gets engaged to make  tea, trying to evade Arnav's question.

Arnav- "Enough, now I will talk and you will listen. By telling several times that you will win, doesn't actually make you win. I never loose. The groom side will not lose.

But Khushi is infallible - "I can't admit it."

Arnav- "you are so overconfident that you will win.?'

Khushi- "hume to har shabd ka matlabi nahi pata. kiyuki humari fitrat mei to serf jitna hai. (I don't know the meaning of losing. Cause winning is my forte"
arnav- "that much of confidence."

Khushi- "azmake dekhlijiye. (try it)"

He is moving towards her and she is stepping back involuntarily.

Arnav- "mere paise aur takat ke piche koi teek nahi pate. azmane ki zaroorat nahi hai.

"nothing can withstand my money and power. So no need to try"

Khushi- "with your money you can make people dance in your tune, but you yourself can't dance. "To win a competition someone needs hooner (talent) not money. "

Arnav- "just imagine; if you lose then what will happen?

Khushi is incorrigible- "you didn't listen carefully, that it is impossible."

Arnav- "you said the same when you quitted your job from my company. But you again came to work for me. you also said same thing during Akash and Payal's alliance was fixing."

pause: Mr. sexy Raizada Khushi didn't come to work for you, your sister made her work for you. 

He moves more close to her, the atmosphere is getting fervent more.

"Think Khushi Kumari Gupta, if your fate doesn't support you then."

Apprehension clouding the hazel depth and his caramel eyes glitters with mischief and suppressed mirth,

"if you lose then?"

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-S-RXKzAmO0[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to Zoha

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Originally posted by: salooni

i am with you dear
nice thought 
but teri meri dreamer will kill me 

Anita i also have the same thought. Tomorrow is eid and then the random dawat will start. or moreover my mom is sick and i've been cooking and cleaning the house as well. 
have to request out captainji.

I know Soni, all are eagerly waiting for teri meri, so as me. I guess i have to skip some episodes to catch the teri meri.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

been wanting to post this, finally found it :))) just a cute one to brighten up our day with his smiles๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธ

credit: ismailvegamze
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPSE3hccRmQ[/YOUTUBE]

Great to see you my friend.
i hope everything is fine with your AD.
thanks Ami for the VM.
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hello all,

finally, i am here. gah, the last 4 days  strangely stressed out. plus i realise, writing fiction takes the minnie and mickey and tom and jerry out of me. exciting, fulfilling, but exhausting. i am missing reading anita and arshi and sohara. and writing the episode stuff. hopefully the next four day will be all about that.

the biiig news... the drools are up. do go see... dhak dhak dhak dhak. so appreciate ami taking time out from her very busy ad and getting it done.
indi52 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DurgaS

News update: 6/8/13

The Delhi trip that Indi took last month brought in the auto rickshaw discussion and with it came the yellow-green saree. This saree seems to have made its stay permanent here. The said saree has been sighted regularly in discussions ever since. It has also been spotted making appearances regularly in Indi's stories. Last heard, it was held by a coma recovering patient, after which the scene froze then and there. Readers to this story are waiting with bated breath for the ice to melt down and the scene to continue.

When BFTP thread #15 was started, a bet was asked to be made on the matter of the teri-meri episode making its appearance on the thread or otherwise. The blasters unanimously declared that this was  not possible. They said that the hot episode would be arriving in the sweet sixteenth thread and to make this possible, some blasters resorted to spamming the thread for some time. It was also hoped that Anita who had a considerable backlog too would contribute in the form of her marathon reviews.

Meanwhile, many blasters started making lesser appearances due to ad and the ongoing Ramadan celebrations. With the peak episodes of the show coming up and many blasters missing from the thread, it was decided that a 2nd breather would be taken for a period of one week. This would enable most of the blasters to be present when the girl in green and the boy in black do their tango. As this important dance segment was coming up, it was decided that everybody would be practising their dance steps too. Thus, an extension to the thread #15 was created and named 'The practice'. It is hereby announced that this title is not to be confused with the show based on lawyers. The practice talked about here is completely different and is said to bring the utmost joy, excitement and exhilaration at the highest level. At the time of reporting, Anita has returned and has already started dishing out reviews at the highest speed level possible.

We are happy to announce that the IF IPK 2nd Anniversary thread continues to gallop on owing to the continuous spamming of fans. Our young blaster, Saloni, too is contributing towards the same. Requests for links of the same are not being made anymore with the fear that they may recieve ship loads of them now, instead of truck loads. The thread has now crossed 3700 pages and reached almost 30000 comments.

From the news desk, wishing everyone in advance Eid Mubarak.

was reading this at work and giggling. so nicely put together... and funny, durga. thanks so much. this saree madness. red  or green or yellow and green... tee hee, wait till we reach black saree... she looked so lovely in sarees, even in mami gear he he... why didn't they let her wear those instead of the velvetiya nylon tents?

my dance steps not going too well... too tough this twist of ad... but anita i see is going great guns... dying to read.

thanks, that was wonderful.

indi52 thumbnail

been wanting to post this, finally found it :))) just a cute one to brighten up our day with his smiles๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธ

hello ami jaan,

did brightening up my day also consist of killing me off a thousand times? ufff. so. damn.gorgeous.this.boy.

and ismailvegamze's done a brill take here, hasn't she. ๐Ÿ˜†. such a keen awareness of asr.

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Ami...you really did make me smile ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...
your drools r lovely ๐Ÿ˜‰

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sohara

Great to see you my friend.
i hope everything is fine with your AD.
thanks Ami for the VM.

Good to be here! AD is coming along thanks to everyones lovely thoughts and prayers. Hope all good with you, getting geared for Ramadaan? when is it? sorry no real track of anything these days. happy you like the VM :)
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: indi52

hello ami jaan,

did brightening up my day also consist of killing me off athousand times? ufff. so. damn.gorgeous. this.boy.

and ismailvegamze's done a brill take here, hasn't she. ๐Ÿ˜†. such a keen awareness of asr.

๐Ÿ˜† the kill you off is a deadly side effect, sorry should have put a disclaimer!  so.gorgeous for sure! i cheated into a few of the epis coming up and simply can't get over him! yes ismailvegamze really had done an awesome job, boy we all watch him like a hawk don't we? he much hold some sort of a record for the most viewed thobda over and over and over!

btw, thank for the announcement of the drools, i feel complete now that they are gracing 15๐Ÿ˜Š