Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Anarocksick

Firstly, thank you so much for your comment and for taking out time to type out so many words. I absolutely loved it 🤗

@Bold1 - High five! I've never actually seen a shooting star myself but long to see one. How beautiful it must look. 

@Bold2 - Okay...I'm truly overwhelmed here. I was not aware of the existence of such an award. But thank you for thinking that this OS of worthy of it. Means a lot <3

@Bold3 - It's actually not even a star but space waste I guess. But since the sight is so beautiful and rare, people make wishes when they see them. It's just a belief. Doesn't hold much scientific value 😊

Thanks again <3

You are most welcome , actually i was a silent reader and i have been active only for the past 4 - 5 months and i was also totally surprised by my writing skills as i was a person who hated writing essays in school and now i am truly overwhelmed by some of the talented writers in this forum which makes me pour out my emotions . So the credit goes to the writers who make me write about what i think of their stories . So many 🤗🤗 to u for writing such a piece .

Yes they are putting IPKKND newsletters which contains the summary of the episodes during the week and also some other novel concepts. It has one segment where writers are awarded for their OS and FF and this beautiful work is done by Zehra (lazyleaves). I have also scrapped her and her sister to read your OS. So u will see their comments sooonish 😃

Thanks for the info. I am a very weak science student though that was the subject i topped in 10th std (188/200) 😆

Hoping to hear more from u . And wishing to read some more beautiful pieces 😃

Welcome back...!!

When I saw your PM I was hoping it was an IC update, but now Im just glad that you wrote this...
It was written so well and so beautifully...! what I loved the most about this OS is the way you have described how both of them were asking for one tiny wish...! All of us at some point have hoped or prayed for something that we know will probably never happen , but there is always a small part which is hoping that maybe , just may be we'll be granted that wish...! n The way you described it was just wonderful...👏

Reading the Diwali scene was like going back in time... I remember that after the whole fiasco was over and Arnav was done insulting her and I was done cursing Arnav, that scene kept playing in my head and I kept imagining the different ways it could have ended... But what you came up with blew my mind...!!!

Absolutely brilliant...!! Glad you are back😊
that was indeed a beautiful os...loved it...off to dreaming... :)
i can't describe how perfect the scene was.. you didn't fix everything in the scene.. but you made it a diamond.. i am still reeling in its effect..

perfect girl.. my fav scene.. you fixed all the flaws.. loved it..
awe it was so so so so sweet os lovely
Ana sorry for the late unres...edited my comments finally. 
You will find it here
beautiful one-shot...very nice...👏
wow! what an amazing OS!
This OS surely has a magical touch in it
this scene was one of my favourites in the show
and now this OS is too one of my favourites
plz do write these kind of OS often if you have time
Okay, I don't know how I missed this. ._. 
Literally, No clue. I was just going thorugh my Inbox to deleted some worthless messgaes when I saw this. It had been opened before but I wonder why I didn't read it. And I can't seem to remember why. :/ 
Anyway. 
THIS. WAS. AMAZING. 
Two of the most beautiful scenes of the drama + You remaking them = WOW! 
That is the wow equation. ^_^ 
I mean the Diwali kiss and the shooting star wali episode. Totally in love with it all over again. And you always make Arnav just so different that... ugh. Idk. :P You did a splendid job. Really, I don't know how to make words mean so much. I could feel every single emotion laying in this OS. 
*OHMYGOD! I forgot to wish you on your birthday. I'M SO SORRY! HAPPYY BEEEDAAAYYY! YOU AMAZING WRITER! Belated actually. :( Sorry. Hope you had a fun week, like you had planned. :D*

Back to the OS, You my friend, go and become a directer. NOW! So I can see such beautiful things on scene. -.- Because rest of the Indian dramas suck. :| But of-course IPKKND is the love of my life. :') But u do that so I can watch better dramas. -.- 
What am I saying? :P 
This was extremely brilliant. 🤗 And I can hug you so tight that you'd die of suffocation. :P I love how you turned the almost kiss into a kiss! *sigh* Only if we had gotten that! 
I love you and your writing skills doll! :')
Loads of love. :* 
aaa
its was sucha lovvveeelllyyy one :D 
thanks alot 
wat if i wish dat u convert it into ss or ff 
may my wish be granted :D