Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Are you satisfied with-d-wayWILL Divided Property? (Page 2)

Poll Question: Do you feel that Nanu did right with WILL?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
19 [95.00%]
1 [5.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nep3

I think nanu's decision of distributing the property among only pankhu and Manek chachaji is not fair... If he wanted to give somthing to his brother so its fair but not half property..and  he said to anuj that he was proud of him and his decison so why he gave this power to Haris? I think something is wrong...

hmm...its absolutely not fair.
yeah, nobody can think of what nanu's viwpoint was.!Stern Smile
lets see ho it unfolds!Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_shona_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Are you satisfied with-d-wayWILL Divided Property? (Page 2)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_shona_

IF-Dazzler

_shona_

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Dev.*

Originally posted by _shona_

i too disagree with nanu's decision of distributing the property among only Avantika n Manek chachaji..its not fair to give all of the property to only too of the siblings n not thinking about others..
hmm that's correct to give property equally among Avantika, Anuj, Preeti n Manek chachaji as u said..

btw i still haven't got the reason that y nanu has made in charge of the decisions of house n business to be made by Harish..even through he is the son in law of the house..?? n not given anuj a single penny..

definitely nanu's will has given rise to many unanswered questions..!!

shona, nanu divided it to manek ji & pankhuri! not avantu!.

yeah, maybe he thought that harish is brave than his own son!Confused

ofcourse!Ouch

avantu n pankhu means same onlyLOL

yeah harish is brave through but he can't handle business..he is n actor afterall..

don't know how we will get ans to those unsolved questions..Ouch

its same for us but not for avantika - remeber her dialogue that she told that ''i dont want property but dad would have atleast cared for preeti and anuj bhaiyya''.

dont know how harish gonna maintain!.

sooner or later - mystery will get revealed.

hmm that's true..

haha that is a mystery..LOL

yeah..

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

i too disagree with nanu's decision of distributing the property among only Avantika n Manek chachaji..its not fair to give all of the property to only too of the siblings n not thinking about others..
hmm that's correct to give property equally among Avantika, Anuj, Preeti n Manek chachaji as u said..

btw i still haven't got the reason that y nanu has made in charge of the decisions of house n business to be made by Harish..even through he is the son in law of the house..?? n not given anuj a single penny..

definitely nanu's will has given rise to many unanswered questions..!!

shona, nanu divided it to manek ji & pankhuri! not avantu!.

yeah, maybe he thought that harish is brave than his own son!Confused

ofcourse!Ouch

avantu n pankhu means same onlyLOL

yeah harish is brave through but he can't handle business..he is n actor afterall..

don't know how we will get ans to those unsolved questions..Ouch

its same for us but not for avantika - remeber her dialogue that she told that ''i dont want property but dad would have atleast cared for preeti and anuj bhaiyya''.

dont know how harish gonna maintain!.

sooner or later - mystery will get revealed.

hmm that's true..

haha that is a mystery..LOL

yeah..

yep it is!Smile

ofcourse!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_shona_

-Purva-

IF-Dazzler

-Purva-

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
If PD's entire wealth and property is based on inherited wealth then the ideal division would have been 50% to Manik and the rest 50% to be divided equally between Avantika, Anuj and Preeti.

However, if this is all PD's own wealth and self-generated business or property (or maybe something based on his wife's inherited property) then Manik should not have inherited anything and the entire property should have been equally distributed amongst the family.

I've explained how that division should work out in another post.

pamela01

Goldie

pamela01

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Nanu should have given everything to his 3 children , they should have got equal shares in the house and business.
The grand .children should  be entitled to something   for eg. a sum of money.
if the property and business was divided equally the the parents of the grandchildren will then be able to either keep their share or give it to their children
manek should have got nothing.
I still believe that the will is fake. and Manek is a con man or a lookalike.

pamela01

Goldie

pamela01

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Manek should  have got  nothing.  Where was manik for such a long time
Something is definately very fishy about the will.. 

tragedy

Goldie

tragedy

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
What was wrong with Nanu!? He wrote 50% of his property to Pankhu- still understandable as she has done a lot for his family like bringing them together and stuff like that, but what I fail to understand is why did he write off the remaining 50% to Manek. I mean there were so many other people, like Rubel, Anuj, Preethi and even Avantika! So, why did he have to write it off to his brother - the person he hasn't met for ages! I'm pretty sure that someone has either tampered with the will or Nana was forced to write the will in that manner. Maybe it is Anuj who is behind all this! I don't know. So I guess we have to wait and watch, for it is time and only time that can answer all questions.

tragedy

Goldie

tragedy

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Purva-

If PD's entire wealth and property is based on inherited wealth then the ideal division would have been 50% to Manik and the rest 50% to be divided equally between Avantika, Anuj and Preeti.

However, if this is all PD's own wealth and self-generated business or property (or maybe something based on his wife's inherited property) then Manik should not have inherited anything and the entire property should have been equally distributed amongst the family.

I've explained how that division should work out in another post.

Is it inherited wealth!? I don't think so, but have they mentioned it in the show b4? coz I am not following PKDH as much as I used to

Edited by hatori - 03 August 2013 at 8:38pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top