I think that many will disagree with the way Purushottam Deewan has divided his Deewan Property!
Now let us see on how he has divided & what made him to decide this -
As we know , 50% belongs to Pankhuri & rest 50% belongs to Manek chacha ji now. And rest of shares will remain same of each individual.
Coming to Avantika's point which is very practical - i think , see how Nanu divided the property only in two parts , leaving Preeti , Avantika & Anuj with nothing except their own shares in the company.
Now let us recollect the reasons behind choosing Pankhuri for 50% share property -
- Pankhuri has pure heart without any greed .
- She has the ability to join each & every member of family despite of member's personal grudges against each other.
- She is smart enough to make decisions & have strong will with her good decision making power.
- She can actually take care of everyone on her own besides anybody else & can do anything for family . Indeed as a perfect leader .
After that lets recollect the reasons behind Manek deewan's rest 50% share property -
- Till now i only saw one reason that is - Manek is Nanu's brother so hence he want to give him money & way of living life luxiriously/lavishly.
- As we can see , Manek's son is shown as mentally ill or weak , so just to help him financially , Nanu gave him half of his property.
Also , if anybody has any other reasons for both , then kindly share with us!
My reason for dissatisfaction from Nanu's WILL Dividition are since each and every child of Nanu's deserved equal property. Like 25% each to Preeti, Anuj & Avantika and rest 25% to Manek uncle...! this would have divided everything eually.
what are your views on this?