MADHUBALA - REMEMBER ME *Complete* - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by ron.ansari

@Prarthna.B... I had alraedy updated till part 11 but something happened in my account resulting in deletion of all my posts.

exactly i was thinking the same ki what happened...kyunki mujhe yaad tha clearly i had read many parts ahead...not until 6th part😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 it is very sad to know that anyway, do upload the parts whenever you get tymπŸ˜›
waiting waiting!!
update fast fast πŸ˜Š πŸ˜†
@sayanti_ashiuv...Yeah that was sad and frustrating. I was mad for the whole day and had decided not to write anymore but then decided against it when I thought I couldn't left you hanging when I hated the same thing like hell. Anyway I'll try to update faster till the part I had updated last.
@war_is_peace... Yes I am trying balancing it with my work. I am updating the next part now.
MADHUBALA - REMEMBER ME

Part 7

Roma and Trishna were flying with colours in excitement as soon as the producer gifted Madhu the keys for the car. For a moment Madhu didn't know what was the key for but as she looked at it concentrating hard on Rajesh Kapoor's words she gasped for a second quietly to not to let him know how much shocked she was. But instantly or what her instinct told her she raised her hand to return the key back. "Sorry Kapoorji but I can't take it."

"But why?" he asked, confused with her action.

"I am comfortable in travelling in a taxi and you have already done a lot for us. I am in your debt for eternity with what you have done for us and this is just adding up the piles on my shoulders. Please try to understand. I can't accept it." She didn't want to break his heart but she didn't want to be on someone else's mercy. She was glad that he had gifted her a vanity van but it was more than enough. She heard disapproval from her back and she knew Trishna and Roma didn't like it. Adding to this awkward situation she saw him corner from her eyes, walking past her. He was looking at her and she knew why. He might be thinking what kind of fool she was but life had taught her some things were to be cleared on the spot than later.

"Okay. Take it as a loan and return it to me after the shooting. I don't want my heroine to travel in a taxi. What will people say about me? At least for my reputation Madhubalaji. And I have appointed a driver  too and I'll pay him. It's not for your sake but for mine. Okay?" He handed her the key taking her hand from her side and when she nodded closing her fist he touched her head affectionately before walking out.

RK couldn't believe what he saw and heard. He was waiting at the passage to see her reaction. When Bittuji informed him that the work was done he had walked out of his van to see the situation himself. If need arose he would interfere he had thought but what he had found was never going to be out of his mind ever. She denied taking his gift'. His gift. She didn't know that but still it pinched him but a thought covered all his anger in an instant. She denied taking the gift no matter who's it was. His heart waved with the wind that touched him. He had seen girls in this Industry who never said no to him or anyone. They answered in affirmative every time you asked them no matter what it was. And here she was denying the gift he had bought for her not that she knew this but she travelled a level deep in his heart and respect for her in his heart deepened. He walked past her to see her reaction clearly and he had frown when she had denied taking it but he was grateful to Rajesh Kapoor for making her accept it. He walked in his full pace for the shooting area and took his seat glancing towards the entrance now and then. If he was mesmerized to see her in a night dress the last time they had met it was nothing compared to what she looked now. She was wearing a lavender colored suit with a bag on her shoulders and he couldn't help but stare at her. Their eyes met for a brief second and she looked away. He read his lines again and again trying to distract him from whatever thought had seized him but he couldn't. At last irritated with the paper after reading the same line too many times he threw it away. "Bittuji get me a coffee."

As he placed the key in her hand and caressed her hairs, her eyes brimmed with tears. She had never met a man so understanding and respectable in her 18 years of life. She stared at his disappearing figure and tears finally fell down on her cheeks. He knew what she was thinking and he had respected her. She hadn't moved out of the place if Trishna hadn't brought her out of her stupor. She was yet to change in her dress for the shooting and she was standing here dumbly staring at the end of the passage. She hurriedly changed into her dress in her vanity van and walked towards where the shoot was going on. She felt a strange feeling as soon as she crossed the door. She didn't know why and how but she looked up only to find him staring at her. His intense gaze confused her and she looked away desperately to search a life saver. If looks could kill she had been dead by now. It wasn't like he was dangerous but the way he was looking at her made her miss her heart beat for a second. She concentrated on Trishna and Roma who were walking ahead of her and took her seat.

The shot was ready and director explained them the scene again and what they had to do. She nodded glancing at him for a second and found him staring at her. She gulped hard. They were shooting in a college today where Priya, the female protagonist of the film was to meet the male protagonist. The scene was simple but the emotions that had to be created were hard like her life.

After drinking his coffee he felt good but it was short lived and soon he had to join her and the director. He denied glancing in her way but as he looked at her he couldn't do except stare at her. She looked as if someone had carved her out of the marble, so pure and plain. But his thoughts were disturbed when he heard someone shout.

"Action."

She didn't know how this happened but when she realized what was happening around her she pushed him hard only to fall on the ground taking him with her and RK fell on the top of her making her cringe with the pain.

They were shooting the first scene where the heroine of the movie was to meet the hero with a collision and they were to be lost in each other's eyes. It happened but with such intensity that when the director shouted cut they didn't move until Trishna called Madhu's name. They came out of their reverie and Madhubala pushed him confusing him more with her actions.

Spot boys ran to them to pick them up but they were again floating in their world where only two people existed, Madhu and Rishab. "Madhubala Madam, RK Sir, are you fine?" asked two spot boys lifting them up intruding their dream world. Madhubala nodded while RK said nothing and turned around in so much anger that had set the entire set in fire.

He didn't believe why he hadn't moved it felt like he was caged in her eyes her big brown eyes that held the world in them that held the warmth he was seeking for years. Her eyes showed every emotion and feeling she was having at that time and he knew she was lost in him too like he was in her. Maybe he was reading too much but her eyes had held him incapacitative and he thought he had died in that moment. Her eyes were smoldering with something that was alien to him and he couldn't point what it was. He wasn't supposed to feel that thing when he was already in love with someone else. Shrugging her thoughts out of his mind he took a deep breath to calm himself covering every corner and side to fill up the thoughts of his lady love who was arriving at the shooting tomorrow.  Madhubala was in the same condition fighting a lost battle with her heart. She had never been in arms of a man let alone at close proximity. She never had come across to any man who felt appealing to her and this man made her feel things she didn't want to. She didn't know why but she couldn't come out of his hold when he had collided with her and had held her by her waist. His breath, his body heat, his fragrance had made a storm in her mind and something had took over it completely. She took a deep breath to calm herself when she heard a shout and she knew whose voice it was. "Move her."

RK was dialing her number to divert his mind to not to think about Madhu when something made him look towards her and he for the first time in his life felt fear for someone beside him. He shouted to move her out of the place but he could see no one was listening to him so he ran, ran to save her like his life depended on her survival. He launched himself on her to get her out of the way of the falling lights resulting in to fall on her and they rolled on the floor for a little distance. For the next moment neither of them heard anything except their beating hearts and then loud voices erupted and surrounded them.

"Madhubala Madam, RK Sir!!!"

"Madhu!!" Trishna and Roma shouted running towards them.

"Are you hurt?" he asked but she was nowhere to be breathing normally. Her sky-scrapping heart beats told him that she was scared, scared to her wits. He consoled her whispering soothing words and made her sit on the chair brought by one of the spot boys. She shook her head unable to voice herself. She was still recovering from the shock and could not believe what had she seen. When he had shouted she had turned to see why he was shouting and when he had run towards her she knew something was wrong. She had followed his gaze for a second and had frozen to see the falling lights. They were falling on the ground and she was standing between their meeting points. She had closed her eyes knowing she was going to be hurt but then she had felt something hard hitting her but from the wrong direction. She had opened her eyes only to find him embracing her safely in his arms and the lights were lying on the ground shattered and broken by the force of the fall. She gulped hard thinking what if he hadn't moved her from her place. She couldn't think more as she clutched his shirt tightly shaking in fear.

Edited by ron.ansari - 10 years ago
amazing one! πŸ‘

but, i'm wondering why the read seems different...are u rewriting it? u didn't have a backup? or maybe i'm mistaken πŸ˜•
Edited by war_is_peace - 10 years ago
READ TILL PART 3
REST TOMOROW
BUT AWESOME STORY
@war_is_peace... no its the same. Its just that I am posting longer updates and the original 7th and 8th part is Part 7 now.
@taraka2005...
@punam2712...

Thank you for reading. Love you...
Originally posted by ron.ansari

@war_is_peace... no its the same. Its just that I am posting longer updates and the original 7th and 8th part is Part 7 now.

oh i see! coz i had read uptill part 7 only...so now m waiting for more πŸ˜³

--hiya
Edited by war_is_peace - 10 years ago