Chit Chat question of d Day - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
its 12;01 am ...WISHING ALL MY FORUM FRIENDS  HAPPY FRIENDSHIP'S DAY

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.πŸ˜›
         Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend."πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Edited by aanaya16 - 10 years ago
Wish YOu all my dear loving butterflies of this forum A VERY VERY HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never had any best friends... my friends if i have to say is music, violin, guitar, flute, my dance,  my books, my dad my bro n now my hubby

To name many are there ...but never know whom we will meet at what stage of life and they get close to us and become a thick friend.

Inshallah...
Originally posted by Sreearabhi

Wish YOu all my dear loving butterflies of this forum A VERY VERY HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never had any best friends... my friends if i have to say is music, violin, guitar, flute, my dance,  my books, my dad my bro n now my hubby
kya baat kahee yaarπŸ‘...well said...kaun kab kaha mil jaye...kuch bata nahee sakte

To name many are there ...but never know whom we will meet at what stage of life and they get close to us and become a thick friend.

Inshallah...

Wish You All A very Happy Friendship Day Dearies!!!😊
Originally posted by aanaya16

<font color="#ff0033" size="2">its 12;01 am ...<font color="#6633ff" size="5">WISHING ALL MY FORUM FRIENDS HAPPY FRIENDSHIP'S DAY</font>
<a href="http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=DYBorgVxTNwtgM&tbnid=jOtrKMeEdPNVtM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ashena69.blogfa.com%2F&ei=P0r9UffJDI2IrgelwIDoBA&psig=AFQjCNHCs8bVAVAFz-Q3SY73JfmNkWyFaw&ust=1375640458028742"></a>
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.πŸ˜›
        Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend."πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
</font>

Anaya, such lovely words. Thanks dear
Nice stories friendsπŸ‘πŸΌ Thanks for the post AmanπŸ€—  I too have wonderful and awesome friends in my life. I am thankful to God that he brought them into my life. Friends are the ones with whom you can be what you are. All my friends are crazy like me. We don't care about the world when we are together. My friends bear all my craziness and madness. I am thankful to all of them for being there for me during my worst days in life. Love them. My family is also kinda crazy like me. I share everything that happens in my life with my family too. My mom being the closest to me just like a friend. I believe in God a lot. I share every feeling of mine with God.  I converse with him everyday. I believe he is with me all the time. I talk to him, share everything with him and i am sure he listens to me and does not interrupt too. I can talk to him for hours. I know this sounds crazy, but I am like this since childhoodπŸ˜› All you forum friends are awesome too. This friendship has just begun since a few weeks now, but I just love spending time on this forum with you guys. Love you all. Long live AKA and long live our friendship. Happy friendship day to allπŸ€— 
Happy friendship day to all...Love u all
Misss all my frndsss
friendship ?? pata nahi shayad  bas ek aur word . i never had any gr8 frnz as they show in movies n all n not like u ppl r saying . i can't relate with any of u on this topic. bt yes i like my frnz who help me solve maths probs, just b4 d exam day hear me cry n share my feelings on phone , some people  wid whom i feel yes i m nt d only one feeling like that , ppl wid whom i can talk abt any nonsense n d time passes, ppl i miss when they aren't near .

and ya books are my best friends they help me solve so many problems  and help me understand abt d world . i love my books bt yet i feel guilty when i ditch them in favor odr things like tv , movies , etc 

anyways , happy friendhip day to all πŸ˜Š
Happy friendship day to all our aka AC,fans πŸ˜Š

in my Life my Best friend is my god from my childhood.i Share my every feelings happy r sad with my god he is Always help me care and teach wen i Need.
i have also great frnds in my life.
i forum also i have good frnds so ones again happy friendship Day to all my Forum friends.aka Rocks

F-Fixed
R-Relation
I-In The
E-Earth that
N-Never
D-Dies.

Hey friends!! I knowits bit late but topic is such that I could not refrain myself from answering! πŸ˜Š Love U Aman for this awesome post!!πŸ€— Well I want to say a lot but really can't find enough words to express my feelings..Friends...I guess one of the most precious & necessary possessions of one's life!! & Friendship the most treasured relationship. the best aspect that i love about true friendship is that it is not affected by age, sex, region, religion, social status, monetary status etc etc. A true friend is some one who accepts & loves us the way we are..it is like as KK's song says " Teri har ek burayi pe daate woh dost/ Gham ki ho dhoop to saya bane tera woh dost / Nache bhi woh teri khushi mein? Arre yaaron Dosti bari hi haseen hain/ Yeh na ho to kya phir bolo yeh zindagi hain/ Koi to ho raazdar/ Begaraz tera ho yaar" Each & every words of this song is sooo true. Well i too have quite some very precious friends in my life . I have come across my truest friends during my post graduation days. Though college life was also fun filled but my friends whom i met during my PG helped me a lot to get over a very rough patch of my life..it was the day when they pampered me literally like mothers & helped me to come out of depression & still we share an excellent bond with each other...the best thing is with each one of them I can just be myself. they love me unconditionally for the person i am. I can't stop praising my elder sister who is 12 years older than me but is my Best friend! Honestly we share each & every darkest secrets with each other & she is like my mirror..she knows me better than i know my self!! She is a perfect friend philosopher & guide & also pampers me like a mother. Finally coming to u guyz that is my Forum friends...honestly my relationship with all of U here is like a magic!! When i first visited the forum the first one to send me a buddy request was Nanditha ( nan) then Kavi, Aman, Sree, Sara,Niha, Indu, Aanaya, Pankita, Nita, Kanika, Pammy, Aarti & many others followed. Honestly I started visiting the forum to express my views as an ardent fan now AC of my favorite TV soap AKA but it soon turned out to be a forum full of friends,,,,we have not seen each other, we do not stay in the same city, we r different in age, region, religion..yet we r so similar & bond with each other so well. Interacting with u guys have given me immense happiness, inspiration, mental boost so much so that if I'm not online for a day I feel something is terribly missing from my life!! Friends U have become my "addiction"...all i can say for u is " Jhoom ke gaane ki hasne hasane Ki / Tune hi di hain hume waje muskurane Ki" Three cheers for our friendship & to all my friends!! Guyz u rock!! Edited by lily.lotus.rosy - 10 years ago