Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

My 2 theories on the will-Anuj killed nanaji OR..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

neel_jay

Goldie

neel_jay

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Guys, what disturbed me the most about today's episode was how emotionless Anuj seemed regarding his father's things.. the father who he claims to deeply love and completely trust, the father who died just a few days ago... EVERYBODY felt uncomfortable with the cold calmness with which he asked chachaji to take nanaji's room and then asked him to put his things in nanaji's cupboard. All that was not normal. A normal person grieves until time soothes his pain. But here, Anuj seemed too calm for my comfort and hence my
First theory:
1) What if Anuj had a hand in nanaji's death? Nobody got a postmortem report. Just because nanaji talked to the whole family the previous night doesn't necessarily mean that he had sensed that his death was near.

Second theory:
2) The will is correct and nanaji did this with the intention that just like Pankhudi brought this family together, she should resolve problems for chacha's family as well and bring them together.

What do you all think? Please share your views.

Edited by neel_jay - 03 August 2013 at 4:12am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

...SankaDevi...HumnaAfaqsita_ramahalifax004

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My 2 theories on the will-Anuj killed nanaji OR.." in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IamaPCmaniac

Goldie

IamaPCmaniac

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 5:38am | IP Logged
i dont think anuj killed nanaji i mean.. like seriously.. he talked to everyone.. and his gestures were so... <,deathy>>

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Raadhni

-Shwetha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Shwetha-

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 5:49am | IP Logged
even i don't think so

MrDarcyfan

IF-Sizzlerz

MrDarcyfan

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Anuj didn't kill Nanaji!

judiezzz

Groupbie

judiezzz

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
NO, FOR SURE ANUJ DID,T KILL NANA JI, BUT HIS BEHAVIOUR DOES SOMETIMES DISTURBS ME THOUGH..Smile

-Purva-

IF-Dazzler

-Purva-

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neel_jay

Guys, what disturbed me the most about today's episode was how emotionless Anuj seemed regarding his father's things.. the father who he claims to deeply love and completely trust, the father who died just a few days ago... EVERYBODY felt uncomfortable with the cold calmness with which he asked chachaji to take nanaji's room and then asked him to put his things in nanaji's cupboard. All that was not normal. A normal person grieves until time soothes his pain. But here, Anuj seemed too calm for my comfort and hence my

I'll respond only to the part in bold. In the immediate aftermath of losing someone you care about - there's very little time for grieving. There are a thousand things to be done, rituals to be performed, guests to be attended to - and arrangements to be made for everything big and small.

Personal grief is a luxury few can afford at that time. Here the situation is further complicated by the bizarre will. Anuj as the head of the family needs to maintain calm and appear to be most controlled if things are not to go out of hand.

Remember everytime Rubel pulled a stunt we all wondered that at least now PD will throw Rubel out of the house, but not once did he lose his grip on the situation. He seemed to give in but at the end things worked out as he wanted them to. Anuj is doing the same thing.

His first priority at the moment is to ensure that his father's last wishes are respected - and for that he needs to keep the family together and maintain harmony. I see Anuj fitting into the role of PD.

With Respect To your theories I'm not saying that I agree or disagree with them. This bizarre situation is still being set-up. We are yet to get full intros to the new dramatis personnae, let alone understand the shades of each character. Any speculation at this point would be like playing your hand without the remotest guess about the opponent's game.

pamela01

Goldie

pamela01

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
No one can predict exactly when he or she is going to die.I still feel that Anug  has something to do with the will. 
He could have have a hand in Nannaji's death but innocent until proven guilty. Cannot accuse someone without concrete evidence
A person who had been anti his father for a very long time and then changed suddenly is questionable.
Did he do it to gain everyone's trust or did he really change.
I feel that Nannaji's room should have been left vacant.  His ashes is still warm and his furnished room is given to a man claiming to be his brother.
How can Anug be so insensitive to his siblings  is unbelievable.
Why did he get elected as head of the house since he has no share in the house.  Anug and his family except Kaira  should be evicted from the house
Avantika has lost her determination and authority, She did not object to any of Anug demands, she was very reluctant to hand over the keys but even so she did.
Pankhurdi said nothing.
pankhuri own half the property if the will is genuine so she should take over half the house until the will is contested.
Adi is too soft, he should think before speaking , eg. why he asked Pankhurdi about her looking at the woman who pankhurdi believe she had seen somewhere.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top