chicksoup

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged

Aug 26: The Billi Is Out Of the Bag.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3689196&TPN=142&#90855385

Aug 23: Epi 216: A Battle Lost.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3689196&PID=90662645&#90662645

Aug 22 : Epi 215: A beautiful mind.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3689196&TPN=116

Aug 21: Epi 214: Ek bhaijaan, teen behen...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3689196&TPN=114

Aug 20: Epi 213:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3689196&TPN=106&#90429459

Aug 19: Epi 212: Ms. Farooqui se Mrs. Khan tak.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3689196&TPN=100&#90362259

Aug 16: Epi 211:       NIKAH, EK VAADA...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3689196&TPN=90&#90176107

Aug 15: Epi 210: Learn it the HARD WAY!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3689196&TPN=76&#90104500

Aug 14: Epi 209: The dream breaks...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3689196&PID=90035577&#90035577

Aug 13: Epi 208: Mere Zindagi ke sabse khoobsoorat raat

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3689196&TPN=61

Aug 12: Epi 207: An Incomplete Kisss

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3689196&TPN=54

Extramural postWink: Eid song and dance- DROOLanalysing

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3698560

Aug 10: Epi 206: BETRAYAL!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3689196&TPN=42&#89792251

Aug 9: Epi 205: Whose Bhaijaan?

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3689196&PID=89697437&#89697437

Aug 8: Epi 204: Setting him up for the kill? Wink

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3689196&TPN=25&#89633732

Aug 7: Epi 203:  Two sisters...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3689196&TPN=22&#89601671

Aug 6: Epi 202: 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3689196&TPN=19&#89487431

Aug 5: Epi 201- Page 11.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3689196&PID=89456359&#89456359

Diary of a QHian: She will; She will not...Aug 3r

HeartDear diary,Big smile

EmbarrassedDear dear diary,Embarrassed

Such a dilemma! What is a woman first?- a daughter or a lover?

What is a woman first- a wife or a daughter?

I guess the answer lies in the Q itself...Wink

And the Q is , Will she leave, will she not leave? The answer could indicate whether the nikah will take place or not.Embarrassed

Zoya: A girl who yearned for her father, from her childhood. No amount of a happy upbringing or a rich, blessed life could deter her from this search that has been  written in to her heart ...a serach so personal and important that it even found its way into the silly wishes of a stupid girl...where she demanded the utmost silly, nonsensical things from her would- be ' husband...but when it came to the fifth wish- the only wish she really ever had from any one in this world, she shied from writing it down...did she know it was too much to ask for? Did she fear it'd never be granted OR did she feel it was too revered to be written down along with her romantic thoughts?

What is Zoya's pull to her dad? Asad addressed this once- what if your search disappoints you..if you come across a heart breaking truth? And her answer was a simple child like trust...I will give him the benefit of doubt. I will give him a chance to explain himself...

If and when Zoya meets Gaffur, will she not ask him this as her first question, 'why didn't you look for me? Why did U leave us in the first place?'

Will Gaffur not tell a truth then? 'When I left your mother, I was not aware of your existence'- TRUE.

And will he not cover up another truth? That years later, he had known about her, but had been forced to give her up along with her mother...

What of the Music Box?  Zoya does not know it was given to her...she believes it belonged to her mother, and is a gift from her Abbu...

If so, will the Music Box play another role in alerting Zoya when she finds the same with Humeira? Or will it be Humeira who finds it?

ConfusedWhat can separate the lovers?

Before that why do the lovers have to be separated?

That is the inference I get from the story...Zoya is supposed to be the bridge between the two families. For that, I feel she has to live in the other family too, to know Rashid, Shireen , Badi Bi and Asad's siblings better.

With AsYa in the current form, separation is the most impossible thing on earth...

I really cannot break my head over that..ConfusedEmbarrassed

But if it were to happen, will Zoya choose her Abbu? Over Asad?

Both Asad and Zoya have expressed their fears over this 'too good to be true' situation they are in right now... 'Khwab na toothe' and 'khushiyon ko nazar lag jaayegi'...both could be taken as foreshadowing of unhappy times, or could be written off as just fears...

What does Asad choose? Responsibility or love? Loyalty or love? Hatred or love? Dilshad or Zoya? And how much will he accept for his love? So far, he has been only asked to change his beliefs in his ideal woman, to embrace Zoya...when it comes to making peace with or even begging the man he hates probably as much as or EVEN MORE than Rashid...HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE ASAD TO MAKE A DECISION? Ofcourse, he will choose Zoya...but how fast?

For me, this is not a tale of choosing one relationship over the other. As far as AsYa is concerned, they don't have a choice- THEY CAN ONLY CHOOSE EACH OTHER...the Q is, how far they have to go, until each one realises that it is not about his/ her belief, judgement, aspirations, dreams...it is simply about the  OTHER PERSON...and neither will be happy until they realise the other is happy with the choice AsYa has made. And this is not a process that is completed in months or years...it is a constant growth ...until they realise they have no existence without the other...that love is not demanding, just accepting. That there is no 'I' in love.

"I wondered what my father had looked like that day, how he had felt, marrying the lively and beautiful girl who was my mother. I wondered what his life was like now. Did he ever think of us? I wanted to hate him, but I couldn't; I didn't know him well enough. Instead, I wondered about him occasionally, with a confused kind of longing. There was a place inside me carved out for him; I didn't want it to be there, but it was. Once, at the hardware store, Brooks had shown me how to use a drill. I'd made a tiny hole that went deep. The place for my father was like that." 
 Elizabeth Berg, We Are All Welcome Here

I feel Zoya is here now...

"That was when the world wasn't so big and I could see everywhere. It was when my father was a hero and not a human." 
 Markus Zusak, I Am the Messenger

Zoya wants to see her father the way every girl wants to see her father- HER HERO. Her mother is no more...he is the only near blood relation she has...she is willing to forgive to an extent..to have that father she saw with Humeira...but how long till the sisters realise their father is not a hero...but quite inhuman...

And if U R going ahead with Zoya in Siddiqui Mansion...

Please give mesumthin like thisss...Gullluuu...(I really don't care much how U get to this!Embarrassed)

"Why?" she whispered. "Why should I dance with you?"

"Because I love you. Because I love you so much I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make it go differently this time."... "Because we should be a married couple, because I never wanted to not be married to you. Because all these men out here dancing with their wives can't possibly love them as much as I love you. Because for me, there is only one woman, and I'm sorry to break it to you, but you're it." 
 Erin McCarthy, Hot Finish

Do you understand, Ms. Farrooqui? Does it have TO BE ANY CLEARER?

On the star scene: Two things I noticed:

1.       Asad only half- lay on the bed...his legs were outside...true gentleman!Embarrassed Hug

2.     ' Par aapka mujhe nahi pataa, lekin mere liye jannat wahi hai, jahaan aap hai...'Day DreamingHeart

3.      From the deewana scene: 'ALL THE TIME'Day Dreaming...hamesha, mujhe aapki yeh dimple dikhati rahe!Heart

(Aap sun rahi hai, Ms. Farooqui? Phir aise giggle kyun karti rehti hai?Confused Achha, dimple dikha rahi hai!LOL)

P.S:

Diaryji,

If I am not making any sense at all, please blame the star scene...mere nayanon mein stars hi stars hai...aur kaanon mein yeh dialogues...aage ka mujhe kuchh pataa nahi...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming  

AND I REALLY DON'T WANT TO KNOW...Day Dreaming

Jo bhi haddi daalni hai, daal do! This kebab can only get better!Day Dreaming

HeartHeartHeart

Edited by chicksoup - 26 August 2013 at 11:57am

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainibluecoolcindyb96inaz24raishimalar3ahaliashami9JenniferPurplediyadawda13Bubblie1490_Nabeela_vm17Marija40MissReadingFayejujubeCanadianChikNiharika17shabana20amri123sps1234chibi_deeaanoo67Marwa.A.WmanognasaiRuchaMulayprinceegoyalmetoyouA.Hajnal-Aswini-NpdeepaDevikaRavish-KSGsmitten-anushreemishra..Breeze.....Tanu...ziya117rendezvousvinDiehardYMfan-Shormi--BolNaHalke-pallavi25sona_nakshraneebneenabinuMisHumptyDumptyGredandForge-Dynamite-s120MILII_BAKSHIstarsinmyeyesrajnid68hottytotty-Maliha--MitwaIshqPe-DreArogerrocksshreya11mehraSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Diary: 26 : The BILLI is Out Of The BAG! pg 142" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MisHumptyDumpty

IF-Sizzlerz

MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 3:42am | IP Logged
meelee ammi ne post banaya Party

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

A.HajnalNpdeepachicksoup

MisHumptyDumpty

IF-Sizzlerz

MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 3:43am | IP Logged
billooo Hug

--un billoo--

Originally posted by chicksoup

HeartDear diary,Big smile

heeloo sheeloo Embarrassed Big smile LOL

EmbarrassedDear dear diary,Embarrassed

heeloo sheeloo Embarrassed Big smile LOL ROFL

Such a dilemma! What is a woman first?- a daughter or a lover?

What is a woman first- a wife or a daughter?

I guess the answer lies in the Q itself...Wink

She is a FEMALE first ROFL 

And the Q is , Will she leave, will she not leave? The answer could indicate whether the nikah will take place or not.Embarrassed

This Century's BIGGEST Question! Shaadi hogi? Yaa nahi hogi ROFL 

Zoya: A girl who yearned for her father, from her childhood. No amount of a happy upbringing or a rich, blessed life could deter her from this search that has been  written in to her heart ...a serach so personal and important that it even found its way into the silly wishes of a stupid girl...where she demanded the utmost silly, nonsensical things from her would- be ' husband...but when it came to the fifth wish- the only wish she really ever had from any one in this world, she shied from writing it down...did she know it was too much to ask for? Did she fear it'd never be granted OR did she feel it was too revered to be written down along with her romantic thoughts?

Search - typo LOL

Hmm serious Take in. Seems like yes it was too much to ask for! Hence she said 'You have given me everything, you did everything for me Mr Khan without saying a word, but then thiscan never come true!'

She didnt want to tell Asad that demand?

Demand!? - Ask my hand from my father? Embarrassed Cry

okay i became senti Cry LOL

What is Zoya's pull to her dad? Asad addressed this once- what if your search disappoints you..if you come across a heart breaking truth? And her answer was a simple child like trust...I will give him the benefit of doubt. I will give him a chance to explain himself...

Clap Maybe here you might see how Gaffur and Rashid became a pawn to Razia Wink 

If and when Zoya meets Gaffur, will she not ask him this as her first question, 'why didn't you look for me? Why did U leave us in the first place?'

She herself said i will not know how to react Disapprove Maybe when she comes to know Gaffur is her father, she denies to accept it first Ouch 

Will Gaffur not tell a truth then? 'When I left your mother, I was not aware of your existence'- TRUE.

Razia will, Gaffur is too softy in that case Cry 

And will he not cover up another truth? That years later, he had known about her, but had been forced to give her up along with her mother...

RAZIA. Cry 

What of the Music Box?  Zoya does not know it was given to her...she believes it belonged to her mother, and is a gift from her Abbu...

A little correction here - Zoya tells to Dilu that Appi said it was given to me by my father. 

If so, will the Music Box play another role in alerting Zoya when she finds the same with Humeira? Or will it be Humeira who finds it?

Ayaan i still feel, cause Asad gave him the photo so did he hear the music from the music box 

ConfusedWhat can separate the lovers?

Before that why do the lovers have to be separated?

That is the inference I get from the story...Zoya is supposed to be the bridge between the two families. For that, I feel she has to live in the other family too, to know Rashid, Shireen , Badi Bi and Asad's siblings better.

With AsYa in the current form, separation is the most impossible thing on earth...

I really cannot break my head over that..ConfusedEmbarrassed

WORD 

Its Your Truth My Truth Our Truth will LOL LOL it will be like I want

Asad to tell Zoya, it is all you wanted, Embarrassed if it gives you happiness then do it! Go and ask that man why did he leave you and find answers to you question. Jaa Jeele Zoya, Jeele Apni Zindagi LOL 

But if it were to happen, will Zoya choose her Abbu? Over Asad?

That is what her father will do in the name of Respect and blah blah of his. Sleepy 

Both Asad and Zoya have expressed their fears over this 'too good to be true' situation they are in right now...'Khwab na toothe' and 'khushiyon ko nazar lag jaayegi'...both could be taken as foreshadowing of unhappy times, or could be written off as just fears...

What does Asad choose? Responsibility or love? Loyalty or love? Hatred or love? Dilshad or Zoya? And how much will he accept for his love? So far, he has been only asked to change his beliefs in his ideal woman, to embrace Zoya...when it comes to making peace with or even begging the man he hates probably as much as or EVEN MORE than Rashid...HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE ASAD TO MAKE A DECISION? Ofcourse, he will choose Zoya...but how fast?

For me, this is not a tale of choosing one relationship over the other. As far as AsYa is concerned, they don't have a choice- THEY CAN ONLY CHOOSE EACH OTHER...the Q is, how far they have to go, until each one realises that it is not about his/ her belief, judgement, aspirations, dreams...it is simply about the  OTHER PERSON...and neither will be happy until they realise the other is happy with the choice AsYa has made. And this is not a process that is completed in months or years...it is a constant growth ...until they realise they have no existence without the other...that love is not demanding, just accepting. That there is no 'I' in love.

Clap Clap Clap

"I wondered what my father had looked like that day, how he had felt, marrying the lively and beautiful girl who was my mother. I wondered what his life was like now. Did he ever think of us? I wanted to hate him, but I couldn't; I didn't know him well enough. Instead, I wondered about him occasionally, with a confused kind of longing. There was a place inside me carved out for him; I didn't want it to be there, but it was. Once, at the hardware store, Brooks had shown me how to use a drill. I'd made a tiny hole that went deep. The place for my father was like that." 
 Elizabeth Berg, We Are All Welcome Here

I feel Zoya is here now...

"That was when the world wasn't so big and I could see everywhere. It was when my father was a hero and not a human." 
 Markus Zusak, I Am the Messenger

Zoya wants to see her father the way every girl wants to see her father- HER HERO. Her mother is no more...he is the only near blood relation she has...she is willing to forgive to an extent..to have that father she saw with Humeira...but how long till the sisters realise their father is not a hero...but quite inhuman...

EXACTLY cause she doesnt know who her father is! When she comes to know who it is, then what happens? Wink 

And if U R going ahead with Zoya in Siddiqui Mansion...

Please give mesumthin like thisss...Gullluuu...(I really don't care much how U get to this!Embarrassed)

"Why?" she whispered. "Why should I dance with you?"

"Because I love you. Because I love you so much I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make it go differently this time."... "Because we should be a married couple, because I never wanted to not be married to you. Because all these men out here dancing with their wives can't possibly love them as much as I love you. Because for me, there is only one woman, and I'm sorry to break it to you, but you're it." 
 Erin McCarthy, Hot Finish

Do you understand, Ms. Farrooqui? Does it have TO BE ANY CLEARER?

Cry Cry Hug How pretty :') Heart Heart Day Dreaming 

On the star scene: Two things I noticed:

1.       Asad only half- lay on the bed...his legs were outside...true gentleman!Embarrassed Hug

He always sits on her/Dilu's bed like that Embarrassed Hug I so so so Heart him Day Dreaming 

2.     ' Par aapka mujhe nahi pataa, lekin mere liye jannat wahi hai, jahaan aap hai...'Day DreamingHeart

Check my Siggy in this case LOL 

3.      From the deewana scene: 'ALL THE TIME'Day Dreaming...hamesha, mujhe aapki yeh dimple dikhati rahe!Heart

Cry Cry Cry Sahi kehtey hai, mohobbat sirf Books and Shows mein hoti hai Cry 

(Aap sun rahi hai, Ms. Farooqui? Phir aise giggle kyun karti rehti hai?Confused Achha, dimple dikha rahi hai!LOL)

P.S:

Diaryji,

If I am not making any sense at all, please blame the star scene...mere nayanon mein stars hi stars hai...aur kaanon mein yeh dialogues...aage ka mujhe kuchh pataa nahi...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming  

LOL LOL LOL LOL 

AND I REALLY DON'T WANT TO KNOW...Day Dreaming

Jo bhi haddi daalni hai, daal do! This kebab can only get better!Day Dreaming

HeartHeartHeart

^ Satyavaachan Day Dreaming + mujhe sirf 3-4 mangalpurs dedio buss LOL ROFL 

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 03 August 2013 at 4:11am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjaini_Nabeela_CanadianChikmanognasaiprinceegoyalNpdeepaA.Hajnalchicksoup..Breeze..-KSGsmitten-SaraliciousSurish

MisHumptyDumpty

IF-Sizzlerz

MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 3:43am | IP Logged

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjaini_Nabeela_CanadianChiklove.asad.zoyametoyouA.HajnalNpdeepachicksoup..Breeze..-KSGsmitten--Dynamite-Saralicious-MitwaIshqPe-Surish

DiehardYMfan

IF-Rockerz

DiehardYMfan

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Lovely post!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chicksoup

Niharika17

Goldie

Niharika17

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Just loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chicksoup

s120

IF-Sizzlerz

s120

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 3:50am | IP Logged
I will comment on this later but first I need your help in decoding a few symbolisms LOL Watch Tannu's dirty dancing clip on SBB and let me know the symbolisms because I am sure the song that she is performing on plus the way she has been dressed will have some hidden meaning which will be relevant for the future tracks. So, we cannot take her mujra performance lightly. LOL 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

QuboolianCanadianChikNpdeepachicksoupMisHumptyDumpty

-Aswini-

IF-Dazzler

-Aswini-

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
I'm sure there cannot be any emotional separation between AsYa. The symbolisms were loud and clear yestLOL I'm not sure how Gaffur ll react to the revelation..I guess he ll accept her immediately and that is enough fr zoya to forgive her dad...such a forgiving person she is... I've a feeling that Gaffur still wants to get back his daughter and that is why Razia is hell bent on hiding her.

P.S, ASAD AHMED KHAN is the truest gentle manClap I loved how he laid on the bedEmbarrassedHis character cant get better..HE IS THE BESTClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

QuboolianCanadianChikchicksoupMisHumptyDumpty

Post Reply New Post

Go to top