Is bhabho behind chavi's lies - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by -Amlu-

@Fatima Ammi and Uma aunty:- Wait a minute... I've one doubt please clear it.😳

Are we aware about childhood of Chhavi, Mohit and Vikram?
How they're as a kids? - As far as I know CVs never shown it!
Isn't it possible they've learned to "lie" after Meena became a DIL of Rathi Parivar?.

According to my opinion, Everyone starts to understand the things as soon as they gets awareness of doing "pee" by self.😳. Chhavi - Mohit - Vikram ain't kids swinging in cradle, They can easily differentiate between what's wrong or right. It's just that they wants to enjoy the glamor of outer world while Bhabho wants them to live simple life.🤔

And one more thing, from your comments now onwards I'm gonna blame my mother upbringing for whatever bad traits I'd in my childhood instead to understand situation from her POV and i will advise samah to do the same whenever she'll complain about her mother.😳.

In my opinion, Parents must understand that they're "caretakers" of kids not "property" and vice-versa when kids starts to take responsibility of their parents.😳

I'm neither Bhabho fan nor SoorYa fan! But it bit disturb me when someone blame parents upbringing for bad traits of the kids as I've analyzed there many factors affect to build up person's character once they get exposure outer world.😳

@Bold:  Wait a minute Ami...you've misread my comments...Ermm

My whole point  was that Chavi is old enough to differentiate between right and wrong..and blaming Bhabo is a lame excuse. 

Its not just one person...but a lot of persons and circumstances that influence a person and their approach and outlook on life.  But ultimately it is you who is responsible for your own actions...otherwise...why stop at just blaming parents...why not go all the way and blame God 😆 

So...khabar dar if you blame your mom for anything Stern Smile
Edited by ummesulaiman - 10 years ago
@Uma aunty and Fatima Ammi:- You both are so sincere - always reply me queries so honestly. Thank you so much!🤗!
I agree and understood both of your POVs.⭐️.

On a seriously serious note:- I'm just preparing myself to enjoy the "motherhood" in advance..still 4-5years left.😳. You see planning to produce cricket team so so..😳. although i have huge doubt on my ability to produce even one kid.🤣.

@Ramadi:- Sorry to shift topic from Bhabho to parenting.🤔.

Originally posted by -Amlu-

@Uma aunty and Fatima Ammi:- You both are so sincere - always reply me queries so honestly. Thank you so much!🤗!
I agree and understood both of your POVs.⭐️.

On a seriously serious note:- I'm just preparing myself to enjoy the "motherhood" in advance..still 4-5years left.😳. You see planning to produce cricket team so so..😳. although i have huge doubt on my ability to produce even one kid.🤣.

@Ramadi:- Sorry to shift topic from Bhabho to parenting.🤔.

Haw!  An entire cricket team?!? 😲  That too in NY!!

Trust me sweetie..after the first 2, you'll settle for a tennis match 😆
Edited by ummesulaiman - 10 years ago