Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Salfan thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Lauren is not eligible to win, she is a trained dancer.

I still think Drashti is going to win. The next most probable is Shaan.

Yes, this show is for non dancers...How do they even rope in professionals...There are 3 professional dancers this year😭, just imagine the stress Ddi n the other non-dancers has to go through each week by competing against them...This is really unfair...Colors should evict all 3 of them asap...I like Sonali n Lauren, but they are not meant for this show.πŸ˜ƒ
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜† colors may actually change their mind and make loren win πŸ€£
Salfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

Hope only my Ddi n Salbhaiyya wins...😊 Laurendi is a dancer, she should go n compete with other professional dancers.
MP07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article! But the title to this thread was slightly misleading. Salman is just generally speaking about how popularity isn't everything and doing good performances is a MUST. 

To me it's an indirect way to shut up all the haters (not like that's ever going to happen) who probably keep saying the same thing over and over again about how him and Drashti are ONLY going to win due to popularity.

In my opinion Salman's just saying that they aren't just relying on (his) and Drashti's large fan following but they'r also putting in the work to deliver exceptional performances! This is what it's about for him. DANCE!

Yes they may have an advantage (fanbase wise) but that does NOT mean they aren't working hard! A lot of people seem to be blind to that. Like they say people only see what they want to see!

MP07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salfan

Please my Salman can do no bad for Drashtidi...Ddi is my favorite but so is Sal...Don't dare speak bad of him...We Ddi fans are proud of Sal...πŸ˜ƒ

Agreed! Salman has been VERY supportive of Drashti and they make a wondeful team! We'r proud of both of them!
TheHazard thumbnail

Originally posted by: T1ddlyW1nks

^^well, we got a note from the MOD not to bring other contestants and make comparisons, so am not gonna talk abt LaurenπŸ˜ƒ Otherwise, WLs will be given.

So far, I have a clean record so I would like to keep it that way😳

This topic can't really be discussed without reference to Lauren or other contestants who are better dancers. If there is any, who can compete with Drashti or whomever Salman is hinting. 

This is no AT to talk about only one contestant. The Mods definitely meant, if that's irrelevantly brought.
WreckLass thumbnail
Wrong post* Edited by T1ddlyW1nks - 10 years ago
TheHazard thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

I'm happy if Drashti is in Finals and Lauren winning wont be any upsetting outcome.😊
TheHazard thumbnail

Originally posted by: MP07

Thanks for the article! But the title to this thread was slightly misleading. Salman is just generally speaking about how popularity isn't everything and doing good performances is a MUST. 

To me it's an indirect way to shut up all the haters (not like that's ever going to happen) who probably keep saying the same thing over and over again about how him and Drashti are ONLY going to win due to popularity.

In my opinion Salman's just saying that they aren't just relying on (his) and Drashti's large fan following but they'r also putting in the work to deliver exceptional performances! This is what it's about for him. DANCE!

Yes they may have an advantage (fanbase wise) but that does NOT mean they aren't working hard! A lot of people seem to be blind to that. Like they say people only see what they want to see!

Nice POV. But that would be acceptable in a different situation. The Article has come out at a time, when they scored barely 24, so their is a question, are they ignoring performance due to popularity or any other factors? 

Or Salman, just may be making a ground for not winning. So later he can say, I told you performance is necessary, and we didn't perform. 

Otherwise, isn't it very obvious that in a competition, performance has a very good bearing to win?
sqrly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I'm not sure what other ppl are noticing in this article but I don't see Salman saving face or backing out of a challenge! The whole article has a positive feel to it! Let me paraphrase Sal's words the way I see it:

1) working with Drashti is more challenging than Yana and Isha bc she is not a dancer (well that's obvious to anyone!) but I'm totally game! Bring it on :)

2) this is a dance platform and we will deliver - that's why when we win this thing it will be because we were clearly, hands down the most deserving!

3) coming up with new ideas is tough but creativity and combined with brilliance - this is what ppl will be talking about once jhalak comes to a conclusion!

I love this Jodi and all the best to Salman
❀️