Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: .MadHatter.

Hola! Sorry I'm late, Eid shopping just doesn't seem to end 😆

Ah Shruti. Now I was pretty glad he was embarassed! Annnd they did not continue the hobo dance! 🥳 Mayn, how can anyone even DARE to point towards Zoyaan after this? It's just so effing clear, you would see it even with stone-eyes 😆

I really don't care at this point about what happens with Badi Bi. She can be chunwa-ed in a wall for all I care. Such a borefest she is, and those OTT expressions of her are pretty annoying, to say the least 😆

PS. URGH PLEASE GET THE DAMN HAIR CUT KSG OR I SWEAR I WILL HAND CUFF YOU AND DO THE HONOURS MYSELF 😡

😆..Stone eyes?? are we missing somebody today?😆

Let's just ignore Badi Bi...😆

It's two more weeks of his luscious locks😆
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

I still care about what happens to Badi bi..Everytime she is close to being spotted by someone, i start praying fervently for the person to get distracted😭 I was so disappointed when the car din start today..I want her off my screen forever and ever😭
I swear man..How did he manage to enjoy the vacation with that godawful hairstyle? Such a huge turn off😆 If i were his wife, i would have refused to accompany him until he cuts his hair😆

Love is blind my dear😆
eastmeetswest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: starsinmyeyes

...I dare you today, Gul Khan...try...just try to separate Asad and Zoya...

Asad can do anything under the sun...for those lovely dimples that he wishes to see forever...😊..he can be embarrassed...he can bring the stars down...all for her...has love ever been so pure..😳...the fulfilling of the third wish was absolute perfection...holding each other's hands...making a promise...to never let go...come what may...he has got her the stars..now i guess it's time to get the moon...

Rashid blasting off in anger was very well scripted...great dialogues...it is the real scenario in most homes...but I truly wish to see this Rashid in front of Haseena Bi...

Ayaan cannot see Humeira cry...that's the first step to falling in love...he gave her back what he stole from her...and will continue to do so...he will give her back the happiness, the memories..everything he took and more...Ayaan making Rajni wear the Mangalsutra...mindblowingly secular and symbolic at the same time...if anybody still has doubts over who is paired with whom...I do not have anything to say to convince u otherwise...

Vikram may be a creep..but he is a very good actor...that's the reason I can tolerate him on screen...he has so got under Razia's skin...it's funny...

Precap: Okay...she is going to ask for her father...that's the wish yet unfulfilled...

P.S: He was embarrassed...he was embarrassed..he was embarrassed and I don't have to defend him -------I won girls!!!!..😆

P.P.S: There is no ZoYaan..please accept it and move on in life😆

P.P.P.S: Karan, Surbhi, Vaquar, Vikrant, Ketki and Alkaji...take a bow...👏

P.P.P.P.S: It's a norm...cannot help it...Karan Singh Grover...get a haircut😆

well i hope Ms gul dont try and pull a future zoyaan for us cuz that will really tumble her baby, she has been reported to say that QH is NOT about Zoya and Asad , i dont know what she is trying to say there or what is implying, but the reports seem to be suggest that they want to drag on the storylines for as much as possibel before killing us with some sort of asad sacrfiice down the road for ayan. i cringed when i heard that Ms gul would even want her original story to play out, i think if she does that we need to stand firm as a body and let her know that the audience is not gonna take this sitting down... for the record I Dont Want Zoyaan,  but the producers have been know to slip the carpets from under their viewers..
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: starsinmyeyes

Love is blind my dear😆

Ah yes i get that😆 I guess am still shallow and have a lot of learning to do😆 Aren't eyes supposed to be the gateway to your soul? Yahan pe toh both his eyes are covered by that stupid fringe😆 He looks pretty tolerable at times but there are moments when its impossible to enjoy the scene cos of his hair😆
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Exactly..I was never a huge fan of IPK but i was so glad when Arnav and Kushi got married the second time cos it proved that all the profound thinkers on that forum were way off the mark..They had derived pages and pages of symbolisms and hidden meanings to explain how the marriage wont take place and i derived such sadistic pleasure when they were proved wrong😆
I hope the same thing happens here man..I'd be heartbroken otherwise😭

Then you must check out the expert's blog. Apart from her daily review, she has separate sections called Extra notes, dargah symbolisms etc 😆 And if we are all convinced that after today's episode, its AsYa and AyRa and that is very clear, she is likely to say that of course, AyRa are endgame like AsYa but the path to true love is not easy and some crap. And then she'll say that Asad and Humeira will be in for a heartbreak because ZoYaan is bound to happen. 
rogerrocks thumbnail

That's what I meant, actually. I don't care if she is thrown off a cliff or burnt in some guidya factory 😆 She should either be found ASAP or be lost forever ASAP 😆

WHY does 4Lions not tell their heroes to effing cut their hair? Mr KSG, I have quite a Photographic Memory too when it comes to AsYa scenes and goddammit, your hair is damn annoying 😡 Somebody please tell Kumud to make her real life hubby cut that hair 😆

I hope its the later..I want her to be lost forever😆
Lamao😆 His hair is annoying as hell man..I know what Kumud needs to do to compel him to cut his hair..But Sruthi might kill me if i say it out loud on her thread and ruin its sanctity😆
rendezvousvin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree, nobody (including Gul) can separate AsYa now... Even if they stay far away from each other, their hearts will stay together...😊

Asad has come a long way and now has no qualms in expressing and accepting his feelings towards Zoya in front of the entire world... He can go to any extent just to keep her happy...The fulfilling third wish was mesmerizing...They held each other's hands under the stars and Asad told her even that his heaven lies wherever she is... That's an amazing way to express what place she holds in his life...

Rashid blasting off in anger was good but I want Nikhat to start standing for her rights now just as Humeira said...I too wish to see this Rashid in front of Haseena Bi...

Ayaan has started thinking of someone else apart from him is a good sign... All he cares now is Humeira and her happiness and he could give away all he have just to keep Humeira happy and safe...The Magalsutra scene was awesome... So finally Ayaan and Rajni are indirectly married...I have no doubt in AsYa and AyRa being together and I am sure there is no ZoYaan at least at this point of time...

I love the guy who is playing the character of Vikram ... He is fab...And Vikram is a catalyst in AyRa's love story... Playing the same role as Tanveer in AsYa's life... He is a long lost brother of Tanveer and has got all the traits from her...

Precap scares me... Zoya's 5th wish IMO will be her Abbu's presence and blessings in her wedding and it shows that AsYa are all set for another separation...

rogerrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: s120

Then you must check out the expert's blog. Apart from her daily review, she has separate sections called Extra notes, dargah symbolisms etc 😆 And if we are all convinced that after today's episode, its AsYa and AyRa and that is very clear, she is likely to say that of course, AyRa are endgame like AsYa but the path to true love is not easy and some crap. And then she'll say that Asad and Humeira will be in for a heartbreak because ZoYaan is bound to happen. 

What the eff? I'd rather stay away from it for my own sanity😆 While i have no problem with her predictions, what i don like is the fact that many fans get heavily influenced by it and are convinced beyond doubt that Zoyaan is inevitable😆
Why only Asad and Humeira? It means even Zoyaan are in for a heart break right? Does she think they'l have a sexy time after marriage?😆
starsinmyeyes thumbnail

I hope its the later..I want her to be lost forever😆
Lamao😆 His hair is annoying as hell man..I know what Kumud needs to do to compel him to cut his hair..But Sruthi might kill me if i say it out loud on her thread and ruin its sanctity😆

Yehi toh khaas baat hai tumhari...tum bolti hi aise ho ki elaborate karne ki zaroorat hi nahi padti😆
starsinmyeyes thumbnail

Haha, I want a PM please! Even I know the 'best' way, and I bet it's better than yours 😉

It's not only the best...it's the only way...😆