My thoughts on today's Episode !!

BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
it quite long ... pls bear with me ...i can help it !!😆

The first scene: A black hearted man with a white phone and the pure innocent woman had a black one …sowiee I cudnt stop myself from noticing this😆

Wow sherni is back with her dialogues⭐️ ….

It was super awesome when she glared back at bittu ji n said how can he expect her to be alright when RK is lying there in the hospital bed!!!⭐️

Am happiee…? Madhubala is back officially with her bang on dialogues …. Much to my surprise... But I loved it to bits... be it giving answers to joshi or talking to paddy or bittu

Madhu's first proof was a flop !!! what's with this Deepali showing her relieved dirty face??😡 Not long ago she acted too much as though she cared for RK😆…

coming to radha ...she was happily sleeping when her son was asking for water😆 …what a way to take care of ?? n she very well knows he hates her after hiding the biggest truth of his life … then y risk staying there??… to scare the hell out of ur son when he wakes up??🤔??  her cries are not getting in well with me!!! Rather highly irritating😡!!!

Btw RK looked haawwtt in stubble☺️ … n super haaattt in his beard☺️!!! *blush

yippeee my "tum hi ho" BG for the couple is back!!!🥳

Tere liye hi jiyaa main
Khud ko jo yoon de diya hai
Teri wafaa ne mujh ko sambhaalaa
Saare ghamon ko dil se nikaala
Tere saath mera hai naseeb juDaa
Tujhe paa ke adhoora naa raha

Back again... Creative's made madhu speak about bittu … lol it wasn't needed😆...we know how important he is …in ur lives …even without u  uttering those words!!! But this lil dialogues were exclusively made to make Bittu fans happy🤔…

Whatte a way to give back that cheapo lawyer whom that evil had bribed: X… I wanted him to shut his mouth n RK did it … he can't bear anyone talking or raising voice against his biwi😳…hahahah my happiest moment was when he asked him to just leave n that he wants to talk to his Biwi all alone   …. I was like now get the hell outta here u bald headed cheapo 😆

But then comes the shocking reactions of RK trying to make madhu understand that the evil is no more alive😳 …

Rk's flash back on madhu were all pretty sweet ...n madhu's flash backs with RK was pretty hot 😳

To spoil the mood of the situation …enters the Evil!!! 🤢 whats with that Evil n his costumes??🤔 One day in drivers costume n the next day in doctor's uniform with the spectacles😆 ….hw wud come first in any fancy dress competition

Madhu was an ultimate smart ass today … be it delivering dialogues or recording the evils move!!

But what the hell did we see in the recap??? Divorce papers😲??

Or was it Rishbala's plan to trap sultan?? Did Rk overhear that Evil blackmailing madhu?? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kenno thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice post
tum hi ho song was totally relieving 
loved rishbala today and dilogue on bittu is good
Dont worry i feel its RK/Madhu/Rishbala plan to trap sultan or prove him to be alive..everything is a part of it and divorce is also in it
RK may overheard their convo or madhu showed the video to RK or someone else
Edited by loveurkmadhu - 10 years ago
BeautyForAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveurkmadhu

nice post

tum hi ho song was totally relieving 
loved rishbala today and dilogue on bittu is good
Dont worry i feel its RK/Madhu/Rishbala plan to trap sultan or prove him to be alive..everything is a part of it and divorce is also in it
RK may overheard their convo or madhu showed the video to RK or someone else

i felt so too... wud be very happy if it comes true !!!

n tum hi ho was such a relief !!!😃 

thanks Love !!
rogue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome post.🤗...i was sure dat RK will bbb the lawyer for taunting madhu...and i luvd dat part...hope the precap turns out to be rishbala's plan...❤️
BeautyForAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogue101

awesome post.🤗...i was sure dat RK will bbb the lawyer for taunting madhu...and i luvd dat part...hope the precap turns out to be rishbala's plan...❤️

ooohhh yeah ... waiting for their plans to trap that Evil !!!😆

thanks Rogue !!🤗
BeautyForAshes thumbnail

thanks Rohi !!!😃
ddfanb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice post thanks. missed the epsidoe but waiting to  watch the repeat at 11.30
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@ArabellaPearl: Awesome post!!!!😊

I really really liked the Rishbala moment a lot.😊

Vipisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice post Bella :)

I liked all the Rishbala moments today...especially after watching that disgusting gangster with Madhu 🤢 RK looked like a little cute kid lying on the bed and Madhu giving him water. And the little flashback scene in the bath tube
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ArabellaPearl

it quite long ... pls bear with me ...i can help it !!😆

The first scene: A black hearted man with a white phone and the pure innocent woman had a black one 'sowiee I cudnt stop myself from noticing this😆

Wow sherni is back with her dialogues⭐️ '.

It was super awesome when she glared back at bittu ji n said how can he expect her to be alright when RK is lying there in the hospital bed!!!⭐️

Am happiee'? Madhubala is back officially with her bang on dialogues '. Much to my surprise... But I loved it to bits... be it giving answers to joshi or talking to paddy or bittu

Madhu's first proof was a flop !!! what's with this Deepali showing her relieved dirty face??😡 Not long ago she acted too much as though she cared for RK😆'

coming to radha ...she was happily sleeping when her son was asking for water😆 'what a way to take care of ?? n she very well knows he hates her after hiding the biggest truth of his life ' then y risk staying there??' to scare the hell out of ur son when he wakes up??🤔??  her cries are not getting in well with me!!! Rather highly irritating😡!!!

Btw RK looked haawwtt in stubble☺️ ' n super haaattt in his beard☺️!!! *blush

yippeee my "tum hi ho" BG for the couple is back!!!🥳

Tere liye hi jiyaa main
Khud ko jo yoon de diya hai
Teri wafaa ne mujh ko sambhaalaa
Saare ghamon ko dil se nikaala
Tere saath mera hai naseeb juDaa
Tujhe paa ke adhoora naa raha

Back again... Creative's made madhu speak about bittu ' lol it wasn't needed😆...we know how important he is 'in ur lives 'even without u  uttering those words!!! But this lil dialogues were exclusively made to make Bittu fans happy🤔'

Whatte a way to give back that cheapo lawyer whom that evil had bribed: X' I wanted him to shut his mouth n RK did it ' he can't bear anyone talking or raising voice against his biwi😳'hahahah my happiest moment was when he asked him to just leave n that he wants to talk to his Biwi all alone   '. I was like now get the hell outta here u bald headed cheapo 😆

But then comes the shocking reactions of RK trying to make madhu understand that the evil is no more alive😳 '

Rk's flash back on madhu were all pretty sweet ...n madhu's flash backs with RK was pretty hot 😳

To spoil the mood of the situation 'enters the Evil!!! 🤢 whats with that Evil n his costumes??🤔 One day in drivers costume n the next day in doctor's uniform with the spectacles😆 '.hw wud come first in any fancy dress competition

Madhu was an ultimate smart ass today ' be it delivering dialogues or recording the evils move!!

But what the hell did we see in the recap??? Divorce papers😲??

Or was it Rishbala's plan to trap sultan?? Did Rk overhear that Evil blackmailing madhu?? 

My thoughts on today's Episode !!

Superb post, Bella.👏