Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
GH tweeted about reality check. I think he needs it more than anyone else. What a idiotic track!
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -SmokySapphira-

GH tweeted about reality check. I think he needs it more than anyone else. What a idiotic track!

🤣 what to say they are forcing us with illogical track and directions and expect us to enjoy the story and blame the actors.😕 I wonder why and to whom he was referring did he want to say his story is superb but actors are not able to enact it in the way it should be. I think he have a hidden meaning inside his tweet. But I want to know chalo maana track good... then what about small points that team is missing for eg.. staff less hospital, no one can identify gangster, Sultan roaming around freely, suddenly RK's mind gone to rest, Madhu's sudden behaviour at a time... what about all this...
Valar.Morghulis thumbnail
LOL! So true!
Nice post.
My question: If Sultan already managed to get everyone out from the hospital so that he can meet Madhu, why did he try to disguise himself as a doctor? ðŸ¤ªWhat was the need of the disguise? ðŸ¤ª

Edited by mm990 - 10 years ago
silent.desire thumbnail

Originally posted by: mm990

LOL! So true!

Nice post.
My question: If Sultan already managed to get everyone out from the hospital so that he can meet Madhu, why did he try to disguise himself as a doctor? ðŸ¤ªWhat was the need of the disguise? ðŸ¤ª

🤪God knows what cvs wants to show Thanks 🤗 Edited by emptyworld - 10 years ago
silent.desire thumbnail

Originally posted by: titli4love

🤣 🤣 CVtan rocks!

lol nice name.😆
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
good post..even i am thinking like now rk is a prisoner when a prisoner admitted in a hospital there they must  maintain tight security that too rk is a superstar def the security should be more powerful where is all the policemen..most of the hospitals they have cctv wt in this hospital.how can sadakchapp enter freely in the hospital..cvs pls maintain some logic..i hate sadapchapp to the core..wanna kill him😡
silent.desire thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijayarvi

good post..even i am thinking like now rk is a prisoner when a prisoner admitted in a hospital there they must  maintain tight security that too rk is a superstar def the security should be more powerful where is all the policemen..most of the hospitals they have cctv wt in this hospital.how can sadakchapp enter freely in the hospital..cvs pls maintain some logic..i hate sadapchapp to the core..wanna kill him😡

Thanks 🤗  I know cvs have lost logic in able to force this track on us. Edited by emptyworld - 10 years ago
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What about this name 

Sultan- Ek Madhubala Ek Paddybala🤣
silent.desire thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxAqeelahxx

What about this name 

Sultan- Ek Madhubala Ek Paddybala🤣

😆lol seems like someone is too pissed up from this Sultan and want him to kill him with bbb.