Change title to Sultan Humara Ishq Humara Junoon - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Sultaan-ek junooni sadakchaap-sounds lame though but how about that?

Mallu
Well said πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ . I think CVs are mocking viewers intelligence . Logic is totally out of the show.
u know what shahi d major reason people hate sultan n desperately want him out of d show is coz cvs have lost all d logic frm d moment he entered d show..🀒 everyday der r just bloopers in episodes..der is neither flow in d track nor any sense..meiej was always filmy but now it has become totlly logicless to accomodate bhaii..😑

cvs ko kya lagta hai ki even we have lost our brains??😑
Originally posted by emptyworld

I respect your opinion but I have a different thought on this. I think RK was not awake and that is quite natural... when you take medicine so they also include sleeping tablets most of the time when doctor want you to rest and then person go unconscious then whatever noise you make not possible for that person to wake until that medicine remain in their body.

I think this way because I am convinced from the cvs that track is between Madhu-Sultan and have no hope that they will bring RK in between them.. why I feel I don't know but I guess RK really have nothing to do with the track even though everything running around him.πŸ˜•
don't underestimate RK..yaad hai last tym jab uski heartbeat ruk gyi thi n everyone thot he was dead even den he had heard everything dat MB said to him..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
agree shahi 🀒 bhai ke liye cv's kuch bhi kar sakate hai 😳
pheli baar seeing such obssessions CVs obsession gives maat to RK 's
Originally posted by SNoshin

Although, CVs never said it, but in their mind, a long time ago, they have already renamed this show as Sultan - Ek sadakchap ek criminal πŸ˜‘ 
🀣 yes cvs have renamed it in their mind.

QUOTE=M.Hurr]Sultaan-ek junooni sadakchaap-sounds lame though but how about that?

Mallu
acha hai but junoon and pyaar jaise sabd iss 🀒 sadakchap pe suit hi nahin karte Junoon toh bas RK pe jajta hai.😳

[QUOTE=coolashu]Well said πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ . I think CVs are mocking viewers intelligence . Logic is totally out of the show. Thanks πŸ€— yes cvs are teasing our brains.

Originally posted by love.abhay

don't underestimate RK..yaad hai last tym jab uski heartbeat ruk gyi thi n everyone thot he was dead even den he had heard everything dat MB said to him..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
😳are main samajhti hoon RK is RK but I am convinced that cvs humien Sultan se aur bore karenge and I don't think so RK have much to do in this track although the track running around him.
Originally posted by Sagar21

agree shahi 🀒 bhai ke liye cv's kuch bhi kar sakate hai 😳
  you remind me of that song love ke liye kuch bhi karega... so cvs will sing Sultan ke liye kuch bhi karega.😳🀣
Originally posted by itsRitzi

pheli baar seeing such obssessions CVs obsession gives maat to RK 's
Sach kahaπŸ‘πŸΌ RK ka obsession kuch nahin inke obsession ke agge.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by susan7

nice post shahi πŸ‘
ThanksπŸ€—
Originally posted by love.abhay

u know what shahi d major reason people hate sultan n desperately want him out of d show is coz cvs have lost all d logic frm d moment he entered d show..🀒 everyday der r just bloopers in episodes..der is neither flow in d track nor any sense..meiej was always filmy but now it has become totlly logicless to accomodate bhaii..😑

cvs ko kya lagta hai ki even we have lost our brains??😑
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ hats off and a true view... we would have not hate Sultan if they had shown some logic around him too... but no cvs hell bend to show everything illogical around him.🀒