Posted: 10 years ago

We would like all to participate in the phases as even  though we fail but we  can  always get the happiness that we tried to get a new season.

The second phase will include of  many  events :

1. Facebook Colors TV Na Bole Tum page (Official)

All having a Facebook account  should leave at least 5 comments a day for a season 3 on the official Na Bole Tum page.

2. Comment below(Thread) and write some emotional messages on how you'll will miss Na Bole Tum. I will later combine all our events and mail it to all Colors ID's.

3. Make the  petition cross 1000 signatures 

Note : You can sign the petition multiple times with fake email ID's like [email protected] and many more ID's made up by your own imagination

Or clear your browser cache and continue the process

4.Two important Colors people on Facebook

Anuja Gondhalekar :::  http://twitter.com/AnujazzZ

We should tweet to them how they were partial in promotion and we want a new fresh love story with the season 1 touch back.

5. Try to make some Na Bole Tum fan clubs pages share this with the rest of people who are not on India Forums as we all should be united 

Hope everyone can give their best as now Colors has started showing its true Colors by canceling one repeat for ads at the 1:30am slot.(Only on Colors SD - Normal One)

Optional Phone Calls (Try if you can) - Even International viewers can call them and send them what's app messages 

* Important Phone Contacts *
  • 8655434331  ( Also on Whatsapp ) - This official responds faster ,so call him and message him more 
  • 9820395010  ( Also on Whatsapp )
  • 01244 7588 99 ( Colors Office )

Important Mail ID's

Send them messages regularly :

Thank you all and please support this intiative which will be more powerful with all united 

Edited by kunakshafan26 - 10 years ago
Thank you so much for posting 

Hope all take part :)

Please support everyone 
u r welcome
come on guys plsss comment
Thanks for the post ..😊  already signed the petition ...I could do anything for Season 3 ... 
EMAILS tweets n posts done!!!!!
watsapp 2mrw...
v can also comment 4 it on colors website
www.colorstv.com

Thanks for this post ðŸ˜ƒ

Come on people .. please actively take part in this process ...

WE WANT NA BOLE TUM SEASON 3 WITH KUNAKSHA ðŸ˜³
U  all are welcome but come on all the forum members should see this postso plsss forum members view this
Thanks for this post. Will try my best!
TFS... I'm already tweeting & posting messages to them.