India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Will Abhay stop Kali's wedding to Garv

amita5 IF-Dazzler
amita5
amita5

Posted: 08 November 2004 at 11:44am | IP Logged

DO YOU THINK THAT ABHAY WILL STOP KALI'S WEDDING TO GARV. WILL GARV SIGN THE DIVORCE PAPERS. I THINK ABHAY WILL DO EVERYTHING IN HIS POWER TO STOP THE WEDDING.

I HAVE A FEELING MAHI WHEN SHE WILL COME BACK WILL ACCUSE ABHAY AND  KKUSUM WILL PROVE ABHAY INNOCENT THAT TIME. MAYBE THAT WILL BE THE NEW TWIST IN THE STORY. WHAT DO U THINK.

NAKUL WILL PROVE THAT KALI IS NOT PREGNANT SO THAT HE WILL GET HIS BROTHER KSHITIJ AND FATHER AARYAMAN TO FORGIVE HIM. THIS WAY HIS BROTHER AND FATHER WILL FORGIVE HIM AND ABHAY ALSO.

-Amisha- Goldie
-Amisha-
-Amisha-

Posted: 08 November 2004 at 11:52am | IP Logged
I agree with u, amita. I am sure that Abhay will do everything he can to stop the wedding. Although, he may not be successful because he has to worry about his own problems too. Maybe Nakul will try to prevent the marriage because he likes Kali and because he seems like a changed man now.
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 08 November 2004 at 11:54am | IP Logged

oh ya...totally

i think garv and kali may not get married and kali knows that mahi is alive and i think she went to meet mahi and not some friend.

Nakul may stop kali getting married and may be kumudh will get back to garv..which i hate...but may happen..

mahi is playing this whole thing from behind to get rid of kusum and know that kusum is blaming abhay...mahi will not take that and she will come and say that abhay is not involved and kusum tried to kill her and change her plan..that can totally happen...but i hate this...it is dragging again...

amreen Senior Member
amreen
amreen

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 7:30am | IP Logged
i don't think that garv will sign the divorce papers and if he does then he will not get married to kali on the wedding day, something will happen
laterz
amreen
Reesh Senior Member
Reesh
Reesh

Posted: 12 November 2004 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
AGREE ..garv wont end up marrying kali

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top