how are you?
time to go and pray
i will drop by later
bye for now
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago
sum epic replies from chiknis trp post

last 5 months se I am watching Rishbala romance nonsense... TRPs reflect that! SULBALA never happened... Gangster didn't show what he is REALLY capable of doing... Bathroom mein romance, anokha pyar ke darshan and shaadi were the highlights of the past months.. Hence, the TRPs crashed! 🀒 No takers for romance in the real world, unfortunately! πŸ˜†

5.Your "poor bhai" did something spectacular today 😳.. TRP hee nahi aur bahut kuch is keeping us HAPPY these days!🀣

6.by GATOR
Gali gali mei saanp hai...sach bolna paap hai.
Hawww chikni tune ghor paap kiya ,sultan ki wajha se trp badi toh kya hua rk bhi ek min ke scene mei kahi hoga, koney mei dubka huaπŸ˜†

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
BY CHIKNI

7.I believed you guys before and I do believe you guys now too, especially when you label us as m*lesters and r*pists..πŸ˜ƒ Firr toh I jaroor believe you!πŸ‘πŸ‘ Theek hai, if August is gonna end Sultan's-so-called "ERA" (which never existed for me in first place- coz Sulbala NEVER happened).. toh tell me why is this forum is becoming a warzone?

ARRE...When he has to lose at separating RISH======BALA then why everyone appears to be so apprehensive around me?

Apna yeh Jhooth kissi aur ko sikkhana... AM NOT BUYING YOUR... πŸ˜†

8.Oh darling, the "DRIVER" did get up.. and look- what he did today- Rishabh landed seedha in the emergency ward!
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: likarsh

Chikni! 

Liks... YELLOW YELLOW..DIRTY FELLOW!

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
liks chikni dolly

think of an apt tile asap n say it to merry

such a title jisse thori jalan ho

thori sukoon ho 

Edited by ABBY_JERAN - 10 years ago
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Title plzzz!!!
iftar time
BRB
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Avinesh should be out of the show immediately.  What violence are they showing. Disgusting.  Producers and writers.  There are children watching this serial.  If you do not show decent things, then close down, pronto😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lara3110

Avinesh should be out of the show immediately.  What violence are they showing. Disgusting.  Producers and writers.  There are children watching this serial.  If you do not show decent things, then close down, pronto🀒

Ignoring the fact that you are in the AT and are no Sultan/AR fan or appreciator, let me address a few points.  Did you ask for VD to be out of the show immediately when all of the below was shown?

If you had, then your concerns would've been valid. I don't mean your just protesting that some things were showing humiliation of women. I mean, did you stop rooting for that beloved couple and ask for VD to be out of the show?

No? Then there's no taking your post seriously.  

Would've ignored if this weren't the Sultan/AR AT.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Originally posted by: lara3110

Avinesh should be out of the show immediately.  What violence are they showing. Disgusting.  Producers and writers.  There are children watching this serial.  If you do not show decent things, then close down, pronto😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒

🀣 
🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
πŸ‘
Originally posted by: likarsh

Ignoring the fact that you are in the AT and are no Sultan/AR fan or appreciator, let me address a few points.  Did you ask for VD to be out of the show immediately when all of the below was shown?

If you had, then your concerns would've been valid. I don't mean your just protesting that some things were showing humiliation of women. I mean, did you stop rooting for that beloved couple and ask for VD to be out of the show?

No? Then there's no taking your post seriously.  

Would've ignored if this weren't the Sultan/AR AT.

@blu n greenπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘