Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome dear...
Liked it
great work dear
kulsum_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
finally yur next FF is here with areal interesting concept haan...i liked maya'S description lol ek dam seedhe seedhe sab kuch boldiya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and virman
enemies yet soo much fun ...their closeness has no effect they even kissed for revenge and left asthough nothing happened woww thats soo cool πŸ˜›
and thankgod atleast that kiss gave virat excuse to separate from virat lucky guy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
waiting for the next update do pm me πŸ˜Š
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
wow awesome update i just loved it to the core of my herat thanks for the pm and plzzz do continue soonπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
jia123sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update
maanvi is so bold
they kissed for revenge
plz cont soon
tanishalnk thumbnail
Awesome concept. ...nd update is fab
Kissing part awww
Plz pm me in next
Update soon 😊
anu0555 thumbnail
JST AWSOME,WOW N WT NOT !!! it was amzing one..!! i loved it to the CORE OF MY HEART..!!!! it was sooo goooddd!!!! loved virman scenes...n manvi was making fun of maya..lolzz...n that kiss was jst damnnn HOT !!!!...u r really v.v.v.v. goood writter.!!! loved manvi's boldness!!! n her dressing !! n very nysh n interesting concept !!!. plz plz plz plz continue...!!! SOON !!!! EAGERLY W8NG FOR NXT UPDATE !!!! 
nia3krystal thumbnail
Part 2:
It was a beautiful saturday in london.virika had gone out for a beach day while the other 2 were still sleeping..around 12ish manvi got up and  came out to the kichen in her shorts and bagy top.she got herself some cocopops and sat on the kichen slab.she was eating when a shirtless virat walked in rubbing his eyes...
Manvi:a person atleast brushes his teeth when he gets up...dude u smell like shit
Virat:f**k u 
Manvi:im going shopping di and viren just called me and said that they will be spending there weekend out of town soo we have the house all to ourselfs.
Virat:o god I have to be with u alone...im soo scared(coming closer)wat is u try to rape me
Manvi:o puu_lez rape and u I dont even like u near me forget the rape thing.n especially not with that stikkin breath of urs...
Virat:are u sure maya tells me that I look very sexy when I het up in the morning .
He was very close to her now and she was against the kicken slab he had both his hamds on either side.
Manvi;dont flatter urself...smelly.
Virat:manvi do remembered when we were kids I used to through all ur cereal on ur head..
Manvi:yeh why
And before she could realize where this was heading virat had already poured the cereal on her head and she was now dripping with milk and cocopops droping down her head.
Virat:enjoy ur breakfast...atleast wats left of it..and he left laughing.
Manvi:u are soo gona freakin pay for this vadera just watch how I make u f**kin life hell in just a fell hours.
She went and cleaned herself up and got dressed into a pair of black jeans with a black jumptop.as she past virats room she saw him sleeping she took her chance..she went back in to her room n got her make up box and her camera and went into virats room.
After about 15 minss she came out with an evil smirk.
Virat woke up and went to take a shower he didnt even look at his face and just got ready he put on some baggy jeans with a tshirt.he came in front off the mirror and did his hair..and then his phone started beeping non stop.he opened it and they were all frm.facebook and thats when he saw it there was a pic of him with full makeup on lookin hilarious.he cheaked whobjad out it up and it was non other then manvi chaudary.
Virat:MANVI CHAUDARY UR SOO f**kIN DEAD.
He marched down the stairs and saw her watching tv.
Virat:u did this rite...why the hell did u do that.
Manvi:u know exzacly why...I have told u many times before dint f**king mess with me but u like to get ur ass kicked wat can I do
Virat:noow u watch wat I do. 
Manvi:watever dude.
He went upstairs to her room,opened her closet and took out her favourite lether jacket,her favourite black shorts and a dress which  was manvis all time favourite.he had almost ripped all her clothes up and in a matter of seconds they were in pieces n on the floor.
Virat:enjoy ur shopping u brat becuz ur gonna need it.
Later manvi came home with a tun of bags in her hand.she went up to her room and wat she saw next was just...
Manvi:VIRAT VADERA U ARE SOO GONNA PAY.
Virat was getting ready to go somewhere and manvi took that as a chance.she grabbed a bunch of spray paints frm the store ...or should I say her store  she used too use it as an art room where she would go and calm her self down with art...she found it peaceful.
Anyway she took her spray paints and
Went out where she found virats car.she painted all sorts of things on it like...'im a barbie girl in a barbie word'...'virat virat ki jawani im too sexy for u may teray hath na ana'...'virat badnam hoa darling maya kay liat'...she quickly covered the car with the car sheet and went to her room with a evil smile on her face.
Virat got ready and came downstairs saw manvi painting.
Virat:oye im going see ya 
Manvi:thanx god go and never come back 
Virat:watever.
He went out side and took the sheet of the car...n wat he saw next nearly poped out his eye balls and that was it..he marched in side and saw her painting...he went up to her picked up the painty water throw half of it on manvi and the other half on the painting
Manvi:u basterd 
Virat:wat the hell have u done to my car
Manvi:wat u did to my clothes.
Virat:u know I cant live with this for another two days 
Manvi:ok soo to solve this and not kill each other in the next to day I have a plan.
She got up and got some sticky tape out and started half everything...at the end when she finish.
Manvi:well I have halfed everything...now thats ur side and this is mine done.
Virat:done
Manviand if u cross the line u do wat I say and if I cross the libe I do wat u say.
Virat:done...
Manvi:o god im soo hungery.
Virat;excuse me the kichen is ony side
Manvi:but..
Virat:u cross u lose.
Manvi:errr and she sat on the sofa in the liv8bg room
Virat:manvi give me the remote
Manvi:aanaaa nonono the livung room is on my side h9ney no tv...and look wat else is in my side and she picked up virats phone
She opened fergis number and started to send him a msg.(fergi is a nerdy boy in skool and je is gay)
Virat:wat are u doing
Manvi:dear fergi im miss u soo much...I love u we need to meet up maybe in my bedroom catch u later.
Virat:dont u dare
Manvi pressed the send button.
Manvi:opps ...ahahahaa
It was like nearly 12 pm and virat was on his way to his bed room when he saw manvi coming out her room eating crisps she loved to keep extra food in her room just in case.but it wasnt the food that virat was stuck on it was wat she wearing she was wearing a mini red skirt that was   like really short with a sexy black shirt which had like the first 3 buttons open exposing quit abit.
She walked past him saying
Manvi:shut ur mouth chep
Virat:dam she's good.

Thats it guys...hope u liked it ...one more thing guys I will only send u a pm if ur on my buddy list...soo add me and ull get a pm...thanxs and sorry.
Nia&krystal
Strikhedonia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The update was good...πŸ˜›

Virat's and Manvi's fight was really cute...πŸ˜†

Virat's reaction see Manvi in the dress was really cool...πŸ˜‰

Waiting for the story to go ahead...πŸ˜›

Thanks for pm...😊

And pls try to update fast...😳