virman ff:love...not exzacly at first sight part4

nia3krystal thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys this is my second ff.this one is full of ego,revenge,hatred,jealousy n not to forgot LOVE.
Character sketch:
Virat vadera:
Hottest boy in college,charmin,prankstar the college bad boy he lives in london along with his bro and honay wali bhabhi plus manvi(ded futiya).he is studying business he wants to become the biggest business taycoon
And not to forget his number one ebemy in none other then manvi.he has a gf maya but hates her.
Manvi chaudary:
Manvi chaudary the most prettest hottest and most sexiest girl in college.lives with her sis who she loves the the most in this world ,he jiju and off course chep.she loves arts...she is studying fashion designing...n she love to collect and wear designer clothes.
Viren vadera:
Shy loving is in a relationship with jeevika and is gonna he studying law and is very hard working.
Jeevika chaudary:
Pretty ,cute loves viren and her sis alot cant live with out them...she is studying medical she wants to help people.
Maya:evil,jeasous bitch a s**t.
tanya:a new girl that enters college she is maya and shes very hot and sexy she will be the main reason of jealosy in virmans relationship...!!

A little about the story:
Vaderas and chaudarys are family friends...when the girls lost there entire family in a car crash the vaderas looked after them and when the foursome grow up they were sent to london for further.they all live together in one apartment..and go to the same college.virika have always loved each other it was love at first sight but for virman no exzacly love at first sight...do u think they will fall in love??

wat do u thank guys tell me if I should continue. .
nia&krystal

part1:below
part 2:page 3
Edited by nia3krystal - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niki795 thumbnail
nice concept
virat and manvi enemies
want to read next
continue soon
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
omg ogmogm ogmg ogm
i am so happy ur writing!

lol i didnt even make any sense above but hey im excited!
first of all i love the name of ur ff! so much!
it excites even without reading the update!
idk why!

the character sketch was so amazing! did u realize i cant even do a character sketch 
cause im so bad at it! thats why my stories dont have it!

omg the first part was like so freaking amazing i was sitting there like after reading the update
the damn this girl can write and write good!
hahah! they even kissed for revenge i was like omg what the hell!
this is not happeneing! too good! manvi i just love her!
i love virat and manvis characters in this story!

omg then the second part was so like good!
it was just so amazing!
i love this revenge game going on so they could be together nd be smooching on each other!
lmao!
loved women ur a great writer!
see u should thank me for telling nd persuading u that ur gonna be an amzing writer!
haha im just joking though update soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Edited by littles12 - 10 years ago
jia123sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice concept
nice character sketch
plz update soon
nia3krystal thumbnail
Part 1:
A white BMW zoomed into through the college gates...it was usally very chilly out in lond9n but today the sun had decided to come out.frm the car came out a guy and a girl.the guy was wearing white jeans with a black t-shirt..while the girl was wear8ng black shorts with a white shirt that was strapless and had strings to hold it back.
They were none other then virika.they always wore the same colours in one way or another.
J:were the hell are they
Vi:dont worry they will be here soon
And as he finidhed saying this in zoomed in two ferraris one black and one pink.frm the black one came out a guy wearing black jeans with a black tshirt and a hoody jacket on top this was none other then virat he shut the door and looked at the pink car beside him.frm that car came out a hot lookin girl she was wear in tight white jeans with a hot shocking pink beely top and a white jacket on top.she wore white boots that were up to her kness n had heels.she came out the car and closed the door with the back of her heel.this was non other then manvi.virman walked towards each other
Manvi:cough up I won 
Virat:how much
Manvi:50
virat got out the money came closed to her put his arm around her waist and put the money into the back pocket of her jeans.
Manvi:it would have still come to me if it was put in my hands
Virat:u know me I like to do things differently
Manvi:bloody flirt
N they walked to there siblings
J:why do u to have to do this race every mornig and then mke each other poor
V:o come on jeevika it fun
M;that one thing I agreee with of virats di it ok.
Vi:it fine jeevika come we have classes
And they left leaving vitman behind
M;ive got class to see ya later
V;me too see ya
M:u actually go to class...I though u sit with that s**tt of urs all day
Virat:came close to her and put his arm around her waist
V;jealous
M:f**k off jealous n me in ur dreams now let me go 
V;girls die to be in the position ur in and u wanr me to let go.
M:hello reality cheak im not dieing 
Virat let her go 
M:bloody basterd
V;bitch 
And tjey both walked into different directions.
Virika tried to control there laughter while virat smirked seeing this maya left the table.
It the end of the day vivrika had alrwady left as they were going out for dinner.manvi was on her way to her car when she saw virat shirtless playing basketball.he noticed her and through his eyes all manvi vould see was a challenge.she made her way in to the court.they started playing virat was winning.manvi had had enough now and she started walking towards him seducingly...she came closer and took her jacket off showing her belly and her back as it only had one strap at the back...and suddenly she grabbed the ball and ran for the net.she turned around and said
Manvi;be alert next time vadera.
She wad about to walk of when two arms encircled her waist n pulled her closeer makeing her bare bacj hit his bare chest 
M:wat are u doing
He turned her around with a jerk.her as were around his neck
V:dont play funny with me ull regret it
M;manvi chaudary never regrets anything.
V:oreally
N he crashed his lips on her.at first she tried to push him off but afterwards she gave in and kissed him back the kiss got harder and harder.she opened her mouth to gibe him more excess he did the same.they soon parted.when they heard something drop behind them it was maya.
Maya:and u call me the bitch look whis going round kissing other peoples bf.
M:watever dude it was just a kiss and that too for revenge
V;rite we have noth8ng going on her
Maya:anyway wers over im breaking uo with u
And she walked off
M:congrats u have finally joyed my boat the single boat
V:if I had knew that kissing u would do that I would have kissed u long time ago 
M;lool rite im off home u coming
V;yeh lets go
And they went home unaware that that kiss would mean alot to them later in life.

Nia&krystal
Jannat94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yipee me first
damn interesting concept and update as well
manvi is so strong character
loved her muuuaaah
waiting 4 next part
thank you so much dear
update soon
nia3krystal thumbnail