Sultan Ko Pakarna Mushkil Hi Nahi Namumkin Hai

Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys well after watching the epi i somehow think..they want us all to be prepared for some big twist..๐Ÿ˜ŠAnd one more thing..Sultan showed Madhu a trailer what he can do just by one phone call..Dips didnt understand..But now she will..And Madhu will give in to the deal by this..although i also think they were going to far by beating Rishabh up like that..It also shows how much hate Sultan has against Rishabh..But not because of Madhu..Im saying this again and again..Because there is a reason๐Ÿ˜‰ 
Sultan HATES Rishabh for sure - but he loves Madhu- that's why Rishabh wasn't killed today! Could they have killed him? YES, definitely- very EASILY!!

Thank u bhagwaan ji now Madhu will SHUT UP with her incessant  chant regarding mera "eeshwar aur mera anokha pyaar"... Saari akal abb theekaane aayegi!๐Ÿ˜†

I hold her responsible for Rishabh's condition-- Had she NOT challenged Sultan yesterday over the phone, despite him constantly warning her- toh yeh din nahi dekhta Rishabh!

Sometimes it makes me wonder if she is Rishu's REAL dushman
Edited by chiknichameli07 - 10 years ago
EditedEdited by -Misek- - 10 years ago
An obsessed person can go to any heights... for that matter even lowest..! ๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by chiknichameli07

Sultan HATES Rishabh for sure - but he loves Madhu- that's why Rishabh wasn't killed today! Could they have killed him? YES, definitely- very EASILY!!

Thank u bhagwaan ji now Madhu will SHUT UP with her incessant  chant regarding mera "eeshwar aur mera anokha pyaar"... Saari akal abb theekaane aayegi!๐Ÿ˜†

I hold her responsible for Rishabh's condition-- Had she NOT challenged Sultan yesterday over the phone, despite him constantly warning her- toh yeh din nahi dekhta Rishabh!

Sometimes it makes me wonder if she is Rishu's REAL dushman
'

I agree with this..Madhu is digging her own grave๐Ÿ˜†

Chill Abby..Tension lene ka nahi..dena ka hai๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by -Misek- - 10 years ago
EditedEdited by -Misek- - 10 years ago
I'm looking forward for the divorce bahut zorrr se that's all I wana say. Can't watch the ๐Ÿคข romanche 
Originally posted by gator

I'm looking forward for the divorce bahut zorrr se that's all I wana say. Can't watch the ๐Ÿคข romanche 

SAME HERE๐Ÿ˜‰
[QUOTE=ABBY_JERAN]
Originally posted by nlm4

Im wondering why the CV's are doing this to their favorite character,whole of last week Shivdutt marathe ne uski bajaayi and this week jail inmates se physically dhulaadiya.Aur kuch bacha hain kya
Edited by -Misek- - 10 years ago