Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Why is Manik trying to take Nana Jii's place??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

PayaDesire95

IF-Dazzler

PayaDesire95

Posted: 01 August 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
First off as per spoilers we already know that Manik is a grey character. And he has an evil motive as to why he came to Deewan Mansion again. Not liking his OVER EXCESSIVE SWEETNESS. Just plane annoying and irritating. Really not liking him. And whats his evil motive? I know for a fact he changed the will, even Avantika was too having doubts. He changed the will, then he acts like he doesnt know what anything is and why Nanu transferred half the property on his name. And Kapil, Anurada, Anorma. Manik's family...they just looked odd to me all round. Who knows. Really not liking this Manik Chacha. The way he just turned around and said to Anuj i will try to make sure "Aap koh Bhaiya kee koi kumi nah mehsoos ho weH" Confused Really? U really think u can take Nana jii's place? And why is Anuj letting Manik and his wife shift in Nana Jii's room??? Angry

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

...SankaDevi...darion*Dev.*Duggukedekitty25HumnaAfaqpamela011gunjan7piyualkaRainbowcatxoani_gr

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why is Manik trying to take Nana Jii's place??" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 01 August 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Maariyah

God knows what has happened to anuj Stern Smile, has he gone mad or too much gladStern Smile...And the family members from chacha ji family are fishy...but his son is not in competition to Adi or RubelEmbarrassed...chalo ek reliefApprove...but whoa...new chachi , her daughter & her bahu are really not looking good...they smell fishy!Unhappy

Avantika should take action & dont give Nanu's room to anyone..! not even to chachaji!Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ritamukundshukhpakhiiRainbowcatxoPayaDesire95piyualkaani_gr

Rainbowcatxo

IF-Dazzler

Rainbowcatxo

Posted: 01 August 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
I agree something is very suspicious not only with Manik but Anuj too is acting weird. I still cant make out if Anuj is good or bad. I also dont like Manik and his family. Why does Manik think he can just take Nanji's place? What has Nanaji done? Manik and his parivaar seem to be very fishy and greedy for money! I hope Anuj isn't evil. There's much more twists and turns to the show.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

srbakhshshukhpakhii*Dev.*PayaDesire95piyualka

darion

darion

Posted: 01 August 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Avantika was right to have a doubt on manik chacha. A shrewd plan and lots drama awaiting for us. Everyone in the family was shocked about will and it is obvious to have doubts and anuj brushed it away.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ritamukund*Dev.*RainbowcatxoPayaDesire95

PayaDesire95

IF-Dazzler

PayaDesire95

Posted: 01 August 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Dev.*

Maariyah

God knows what has happened to anuj Stern Smile, has he gone mad or too much gladStern Smile...And the family members from chacha ji family are fishy...but his son is not in competition to Adi or RubelEmbarrassed...chalo ek reliefApprove...but whoa...new chachi , her daughter & her bahu are really not looking good...they smell fishy!Unhappy

Avantika should take action & dont give Nanu's room to anyone..! not even to chachaji!Wink

I agree Dev! Anuj is just acting weird! Confused Haha too much glad LOL Nope he's gone mad for sure! Yeah unless there sons not really disabled and he's just pretending to be...? Shocked Part of their fishy plan?? Ouch He maybe smarter than Adi and Rubal?? Shocked Who knows, this Manik Chacha seems way 2 overly sweet and off putting to me!! Nope Avantika should stand her ground and not let ANYONE take Nanu's room!!! Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

srbakhshshukhpakhii*Dev.*

PayaDesire95

IF-Dazzler

PayaDesire95

Posted: 01 August 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iheartankita

I agree something is very suspicious not only with Manik but Anuj too is acting weird. I still cant make out if Anuj is good or bad. I also dont like Manik and his family. Why does Manik think he can just take Nanji's place? What has Nanaji done? Manik and his parivaar seem to be very fishy and greedy for money! I hope Anuj isn't evil. There's much more twists and turns to the show.

Manik can't take Nanu's place! Thats for sure, but why is Anuj letting him? When Manik said that he doesnt want Anuj to feel the loss of his father, Anuj just casually agreed nodding his head. But Avantika and Preeti were just staring at each other like Noo...Angry So confusing! PKDH is for sure damn unpredictable no doubt!!! Wacko

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*Rainbowcatxo

PayaDesire95

IF-Dazzler

PayaDesire95

Posted: 01 August 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darion

Avantika was right to have a doubt on manik chacha. A shrewd plan and lots drama awaiting for us. Everyone in the family was shocked about will and it is obvious to have doubts and anuj brushed it away.

Yeah. Avantika should keep her doubts! He doesnt seem like a reliable or good person too me! Just someone whose bad and is trying to act good but over doing it...Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shukhpakhii*Dev.*

Rainbowcatxo

IF-Dazzler

Rainbowcatxo

Posted: 01 August 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Its good that Avantika is doubting Chach ji because maybe soon she will get to know the truth. I know Chach ji and his family want Nana's money from the will but what will he gain by trying to take Nana's place?? I wonder what his plan is...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top