Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Bollywood all time gossip thread-continues here.. (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 151

krystal_watz

IF-Sizzlerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 01 August 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
I read in an old gossip thread that Sajid Khan took pictures of his penis and sent it to Sayali Bhagat, a starlet who starred in the movie "The Train" with Emraan Hashmi. The same starlet claims that AB Sr. pinched her bottom at an award ceremony.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AidanQ

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bollywood all time gossip thread-continues here.. (Page 3)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gossipgurls

IF-Rockerz

gossipgurls

Posted: 01 August 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MiniRulz

I don't want to believe the Dravid gossipUnhappyhe seems to be a very genuine and decent guy.

Ok first MAJOR DHAMAKA,rest might follow in coming weeks cause I will be traveling.
Sushmita Sen's both SO CALLED adopted daughters are her OWN actually..seriously when I heard this I was shocked cause I had so much respect for her..
Check out her elder daughter's pics and see the resemblance..

Common you must be kidding ... Sush must be some genius to pull off two full term pregnacy from media and everyone around, those girls bless them ...but no they dnt resemble sush at all. 

Remember the second was couple of mnts when she was adopted ... That means sush has to give birth and them give the baby to a govt licensed adoption center ..and hope she gets her baby back again... What's happening to common sense theseday's. 

And knowing the kind of women she is ... Even if she was knocked up she would have proudly flaunted it. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

CinemajunkieMahinKimmiraveenabInquisitivesoulAashu75sarasingh86-sylph--Eris-togepe30....Poojie....

AidanQ

AidanQ

Posted: 01 August 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
The rumor aout Sachin was shocking! 

chimchimcher-ee

IF-Sizzlerz

chimchimcher-ee

Posted: 01 August 2013 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
*sniff sniff* *search ends*

Random_ness

Random_ness

Posted: 01 August 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
i heard Zarine Khan was Not having an affair with Salman Khan but with the much married producer of Veer - thats how she got the role but salman with his reputation was linked to her lol :/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

immira

Salyanka

IF-Stunnerz

Salyanka

Posted: 01 August 2013 at 2:56pm | IP Logged

even i thought the same it could be her own..

she must have taken the idea of aradhana movie.. where sharmila at night put the baby in the orphanage and goes back in d morning to get the kid back..

but then half of dimagg says she did good deed to give the kid a house etc

Originally posted by MiniRulz

I don't want to believe the Dravid gossipUnhappyhe seems to be a very genuine and decent guy.

Ok first MAJOR DHAMAKA,rest might follow in coming weeks cause I will be traveling.
Sushmita Sen's both SO CALLED adopted daughters are her OWN actually..seriously when I heard this I was shocked cause I had so much respect for her..
Check out her elder daughter's pics and see the resemblance..

desicrowd

IF-Sizzlerz

desicrowd

Posted: 01 August 2013 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
What was Sachin's rumor?

Take_That

IF-Rockerz

Take_That

Posted: 01 August 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Vow! new thread!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top