Views

Users

Frequent Posters

narchibald thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Dravid is absolutely humble . Dont care abt Sachin
aish. thumbnail
It's absolute BS😆 My cousin who is in-charge of organising matches in a part of India has given me a detailed report on each cricketer so yeah. Sachin and Dravid are such classic personalities Edited by Aishh. - 10 years ago
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh goody. New thread and 6 pages already.
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Guys if anyone knows about priyanka shahid latest relationship status. Pls share :-)
off-beat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pari117

Guys if anyone knows about priyanka shahid latest relationship status. Pls share :-)

Shahid has hit it and the  ball is in priyanka's court..😉

Originally posted by: off-beat

Shahid has hit it and the  ball is in priyanka's court..😉

how do u know..?..wasnt there rumour abnout her wid SRK?
off-beat thumbnail
Sachin and Dravid rumor is utter rubbish. Ignore it.
off-beat thumbnail

Originally posted by: DHIN_CHAK

how do u know..?..wasnt there rumour abnout her wid SRK?

That guy  had rushed to the hospital after priyanka's dad's death. He was very much there for the funeral and other rituals. He even threw a party to cheer her up. He ain't dating anyone seriously after priyanka. What does that indicate? He still is holding the hope to get back to her...but it's priyanka's  call but she is still not in a state of mind to decide between SRK and SK. 
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Apparently PC is heart broken after SRK and she ended. And then while later her father who she was the closest to in this world, passed away. I believe PC & SK loved each other a lot& had a lot of chemistry! We can see that through their KwK episode! But they're too different. Too many problems. SK likes to change his girlfriends & PC is way too strong headed. After a point she got fed up & they would keep breaking up & getting back together. PC also felt that SK wasn't as emotionally invested in their rship like the way he was with KK & (K!) . This and much more is what led to their breakup. But I hear that their was genuine liking between the two. I don't know if SK is trying to woo PC . Maybe he's just trying to be there for her.. Or maybe he is trying to woo her ðŸ˜†

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
The DP & Ranveer Singh affair is going for sure. On the sets of Ram Leela it blossomed & RS has
Lost his head. He's lattoo over DP. DP I hear is one of the most conniving people you can come across. She isn't as into RS. Its fun for her. He has gone crazy.