Page 1 of 151

Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 2 Page 151

Bamonforever

IF-Sizzlerz

Bamonforever

Posted: 01 August 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged

Banner              Untitled 1                                                         || WELCOME ||

Hello pplz , this is me Moni , n I'm here with my shop.Embarrassed  Finally ! For quite a long time I've been thinking of opening one, but was either too lazy or just nervous may be. LOL I've been in to siggy making for less than 2 months , so I'm definitely not a pro ! Tongue Haha  this shop is basically my attempt to push my own limits and explore my creativity and I need the help of you guys for that.Big smile For any beginner opinions of various kinds are always helpful, whether positive , negative , suggestion, advice , tips , compliments , critisism ' it all helps, either to encourage me or challenge the creator inside me.Smile

My sister and my best friend , LuvMishalRaheja, better known to every one as Mac ( for some Beth ), is with me in all of it; helping , boosting , spurring me on , making creations along side me and also kicking my lazy ass out of slumber from time to time in to creative activity. Heart So, consider this is basically a joint gallery of both of us , she'll also post her creations here , n she may post for me or vice versa.

: How I came into creation making ?

Well, I've always been into creative art. Since childhood , I'm a sucker of drawing sketches to painting to hand craft. I just love playing with colors. So many happy hours we've spent together doing just that, me n Mac. Big smile

So, it was but inevitable that eventually we'd be drawn to it and finally thrown into the thick of this form of artistic expression. Embarrassed

: What can we make ?

Siggies ( both animated and non- animated ) , Avis ( single n stacked ) , icons.

: Who are our favorites ?

Actions speak greater n louder than words. Our creations will tell you na' Keep an eye on our gallery to find out. Wink

Plus, the fact that our ability to appreciate the good in people and be pulled into fanship is so mind bogglingly large, that we've ended up with an absolutely huge number of favorites, be it celebs, shows, movies , or off/on-screen couples. So, not even touching that Mahabharata. LOL Basically it all comes down creative inspiration n stimulation of creativity ( N mood ! ). Wink Beauty works for us n thank God we easily find beauty in others . Embarrassed 

But one name MUST be mentioned , that of our muse- Paridhi Sharma, the stunningly pretty n amazingly talented girl portraying Jodha Bai in Jodha Akbar, for she gave us the ultimate motivation & inspiration to kick start it all. That speaks volume  about the kind of hold she has on our hearts. Heart

Rules ' : Please do not post our creations any where else but IF  with out our permission.

: Please do not cut, copy, resize or delete any part of our creations.

Rules for request-

: HD pics please ! Or , HD video please !

: Please not more than two siggies at a time.

:  No PM request , request only here.

We'll let you know when we open for request, First see our creations na, then only can you decide whether you'll like to request  or not. LOL

Last rule || To be strictly followed || Evil Smile Be informal, say whatever you feel , good or bad. Rather a genuine critisism than a casual compliment, which is not  from dil se. Embarrassed

We've a really hustle-bustle real life , ( + we're lazy ! ) so updates may be really delayed at times. Please bear with us. Geek

Thanks for being a part of our journey. Love ya all. God bless all. Hug

Edited by Bamonforever - 23 February 2014 at 3:29pm

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelic_AshaShivanee28BristylovemouniBinitaMistryALUJNA21Samia600SNoshinAyesha_KreyaAshaNegiFankiran_89hinzrusha4003aafii.Indu.rasiya.-Crazy..Life-Kriyaanshholicsurprisingritzs200SmileySoniKudiDolly-hearttwinkle-starstarsanjana..Breeze..aisumalavikaRadhikeraniMR21panchaali-daya-flutterbysashashyamZAHARA.-bharti-sayanti_ashiuvDelena-cious..DamonCrazy..elasingh-Ursh-Achilles_StyxHamlet53sonia_1__Sonali__sonu-monusreelu094EphemeraBreezy-Angelic.x.ChaosRajash..Tahniat..aishu3003alonebirdNinja.-Eris--Suni-55shobhaHarshika4Liferiyya6Nikki_TitliVasusenaRadheya.AnJaNa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Fountain Of Fantasy|| Updated On 23 Feb On Page 140 |" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bamonforever

IF-Sizzlerz

Bamonforever

Posted: 01 August 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
                          Pari index
Page 1 - Paridhi / Jodha Akbar / Sonam / Sonam-Imraan
Page 9 Paridhi, Jodha Akbar, Dean Winchester, One Tree Hill, Nikita Sharma 
Page 15- Paridhi, Jodha Akbar , Jodha Sujamal , J2M , Jared , Card Captor, Kat Graham , Nikita Sharma , Icons.
Page 23- Avi Update of Jodha Akbar, continued on page 24..
Page 28- Siggies update

Page 34-  Signatures of Ek Boond Ishkq, Jodha Akbar, Balika Badhu
Page 40,Page 41-  Ek Boond Ishkq Signatures, Icons of DKDM , BV , EBI , Avi Of Bani
Page 49- Jodha Akbar , Ek Boond Ishq, Devon Ke Dev Mahadev + Requests
Page 58- Asya, DKDM, Ek Boond Ishq, Tina Dutta, Veer-Ichcha, Supernatural, Tasha, Jassi-Armaan
Page 66- Jodha Akbar , DKDM, Bani , Supernatural, Harry Potter, Ek Boond Ishq
Page 76- Jodha Akbar/ Devdas/ Kuch Kuch Hota Hai/Fanaa Supernaturals/ HP/ YMH-Ishra Siggies, JA Avis.
Page 90- Siggy- Jodha Akbar Movie/ YMH / Avi- Mahabharat / Left Right Left
Page 101- KKHH, JA, BAmon, HHR, YHM, Shakti-Amar, Gurbina, Aham Sharma, Jagan, AT edits, Vicha n Anil-Sreedevi Avis.
Page 116- Jodha Akbar / Neil Bhatt / Shakti-Amar / Sonarika / Draupadi / Sid-Pratyusha / Sonam-Imraan- siggies, Shlok-Astha Avis.
Page 127- Siggies: Karna Mahabharat / Aham Sharma/ Draupadi-Krishna/ Draupadi/ Paridhi Sharma/ Sonam-Imraan/ Ishra/ Neil Bhatt/ Siddharth-Pratyusha ( Ansh)/ Bheeshma/ Gurbeena as Ram-Sita, Avis of Karna
Page 140- Jab We Met, KKHH, Shanak, Ansh, Ishra, Jodha, Aham Sharma, Karna
Please hit like to get added in the pm list. Embarrassed

Edited by Bamonforever - 23 February 2014 at 3:36pm

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

Pkyek.rocksBristylovemounikiran_89-Crazy..Life-Kriyaanshholicritzs200SmileySoniKudirasiya.Radhikeranisayanti_ashiuvZAHARA.-bharti-Dolly-hearttwinkle-starsashashyam..Breeze....Roop..princessSoniastarsanjanaPrim_123sonu-monusreelu094GuruvishvaEphemeraSukanya_Dattasonia_1-Ursh-Achilles_StyxHamlet53Ninja.nature2-Eris-55shobhariyya6alonebirdaishu3003VasusenaRadheya.AnJaNa.

Bamonforever

IF-Sizzlerz

Bamonforever

Posted: 01 August 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
                                                                   || UPDATE||          

untitledAAA

Rose

Lunapic q

maxresdefault (1)

MMKK

My image
MYMY
Texture credit -Khushi Di

MYYY

parii

Preeety
cutecats

Texture credit Jenny Di, 

Next post for more.

Edited by Bamonforever - 01 August 2013 at 8:23am

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

BinitaMistryALUJNA21kiran_89surprising-Crazy..Life-SmileySoniKudiritzs200sur001rasiya.rusha4003.Indu.-bharti-ZAHARA.sayanti_ashiuvRadhikeraniMR21-daya-sashashyamDolly-hearttwinkle-star..Breeze....Roop..princessSoniastarsanjanaGandivDharisonu-monusreelu094EphemeraAngelic.x.Chaossonia_1Achilles_StyxHamlet53..DamonCrazy..elasinghmjht_one__Sonali__riyya655shobhaNinja.-Eris--Suni-alonebirdaishu3003VasusenaRadheyaNikki_Titli.AnJaNa.

Bamonforever

IF-Sizzlerz

Bamonforever

Posted: 01 August 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
~ Jodha Akbar ~

XXX

Akkuu

dhabar

JAK

lunapic

MII
New11

Titans

Untitled 1

~ Suryabhan - Jodha ~

Tre

HNKU

paisley spice zips sonia d4ein6s

Surr

Suryadha

~ Sujamal- Jodha~
Untitled 2

Edited by Bamonforever - 01 August 2013 at 8:21am

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

BinitaMistryALUJNA21kiran_89surprisingritzs200rusha4003.Indu.rasiya.-Crazy..Life-SmileySoniKudi..Breeze..RadhikeraniMR21-bharti-ZAHARA.Dolly-hearttwinkle-starprincessSoniastarsanjanasashashyamsayanti_ashiuvsonia_1sonu-monusreelu094EphemeraGandivDhariAngelic.x.Chaos..DamonCrazy..elasinghmjht_oneriyya655shobhaNinja.nature2-Eris--Suni-aishu3003alonebirdVasusenaRadheyaNikki_Titli.AnJaNa.

Bamonforever

IF-Sizzlerz

Bamonforever

Posted: 01 August 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
 ~ Rajat ~

gliu

njjio

Rajat

~ Sonam ~
qLefy

flower light texture by maria soniarti d4f17hu

SoIm

~ Nikita Sharma ~
Untitled 2

ALUJNA21rusha4003surprisingritzs200rasiya.-Crazy..Life-SmileySoniKudiRadhikeraniMR21sashashyamDolly-hearttwinkle-starprincessSoniastarsanjana..Breeze..ZAHARA.-bharti-sayanti_ashiuv..DamonCrazy..elasinghmjht_oneHamlet53Angelic.x.ChaosGandivDharisonu-monusreelu094Ephemeraalonebirdaishu3003-Eris--Suni-Ninja.nature255shobhariyya6Nikki_TitliVasusenaRadheya.AnJaNa.

Bamonforever

IF-Sizzlerz

Bamonforever

Posted: 01 August 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged
~ Jodha Akbar gif ~

Akdhagif

clip3

clip5

clip4

ALUJNA21SNoshinrusha4003rasiya.surprisingritzs200-Crazy..Life-SmileySoniKudiDolly-heartstarsanjana..Breeze....Roop..RadhikeraniMR21sashashyamZAHARA.-bharti-sayanti_ashiuv..DamonCrazy..elasinghmjht_oneAchilles_StyxHamlet53sreelu094EphemeraAngelic.x.ChaosGandivDharisonia_1..Tahniat..alonebirdaishu3003-Suni-Ninja.55shobhariyya6Nikki_TitliVasusenaRadheya.AnJaNa.

chand1234

IF-Sizzlerz

chand1234

Posted: 01 August 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
res

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkle-starBamonforever

-bharti-

IF-Rockerz

-bharti-

Posted: 01 August 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Moni n mishti
Thank you for the pm,  lovely creations indeed..Thumbs Up   Will get back to you guys soon with a request...Smile   

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkle-starBamonforeverVasusenaRadheya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top