Chidiya Ghar

TOI-Gurmeet-Debina's Chidiya Ghar connection!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Proud-India

IF-Sizzlerz

Proud-India

Posted: 01 August 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged

Gurmeet-Debina's Chidiya Ghar connection!

Gurmeet-Debina's Chidiya Ghar connection!
Gurmeet Choudhary and Debina BonnerjeeMore Pics

Undoubtedly, vivacious Debina Bonnerjee and the heartthrob Gurmeet Choudhary together make a lovely couple but it seems the duo do not like to mingle in each other's respective work but at the same time keep a watch on each other's work.

Debina, who is currently basking in the glory of Chidiya Ghar claims that they both avoid going on each other's work places (sets). "We usually do not visit each other's sets for the simple reason of not been able to give time. Earlier Gurmeet use to come on the sets of Chidiya Ghar but I always failed to give him time and he end up getting bored on the sets."

"So now we make sure that we do not visit each other's sets until and unless we are sure of giving out proper time to each other. Recently he was in Mumbai for few days but he avoided being on the sets for the same reasons." signs off Debina.

Gurmeet and Debina have completed two years of togetherness. Debina goes on with their Chidiya Ghar connection, " Gurmeet's favourite show these days is Chidiya Ghar indeed. He does watch the show and gets ready with his suggestions. "

"Sometimes it happens so that even if I am having a normal conversation which reads " Bolo Na... Bolte Kyu Nahi..." with Guru, he thinks I am delivering a dialogue from the show and even he responds " Mayuri Tum Bahut Acchi Ho... Mayuri Tum Bahut Sundar Ho.. Mayuri Tum Bahut Acha Nachti Ho...", which actually is the dialogue of my husband from the show," laughs Debina.

Talking about Chidiya Ghar experience, Debina shares, "Chidiya Ghar for me is the most relaxing experience till now. I have done lot of shows earlier but I would say that this show actually gives a fresh feeling within. We don't feel that we have worked too hard."

" In fact I was earlier agitated to portray Koyal, as I was afraid about it but Ashwini sir had all the confidence about me playing Koyal and recently he called me up saying that I am doing a great job ," Debina signs off.

Way to go Debina!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gurikafanAmeeraalikhan..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI-Gurmeet-Debina's Chidiya Ghar connection!" in Chidiya Ghar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RanDeep-

IF-Rockerz

-RanDeep-

Posted: 02 August 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged
love them both
tfs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-India

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 11:47pm | IP Logged