ff -ForEver Wala Love CHAPTER 3 PAGE 12

Posted: 10 years ago
HEY GUYZZ😃
IM HERE WITH A NEW CONCEPT ...😊
im new in this forum nd write one more ff  LAT LAG GAYI 
 know im not a good writer but i have a lots of idea in my mind so thought lets give it a try

who is she ??? she is hot yar ...dekh na kya lag rhi hain !!!!! boys were talking among them
abey uday dekh na yar usse ...she is hot ...a guy said to uday
tu hi dekh usse mere matlab ki nhi hain voh !!!! uday exclaimed but didn't missed to catch a glimpse of the girl
uday maine uska name pta kiya hain ...she is the head girl of the school her name is before he could continue uday cut off his line
yar i told u na im not interested ...uday said in a straight voice but inside he wanted to know her name
another guy who was sitting there said aur nhi toh kya yuvraj udayveer ko kya zaroorat hain iss ladki ka name janee mein ??? iske pass itni hot girlfrnd hain na ??? yuvrani unnati
watever guyzz im going saying this uday left
in auditorium everyone was shouting manyata ...manyata ...manyata
only then a girl appeared on stage
everyone is hooting badly...only then uday also came there
hey guyzzz ...a very good morning to all ...said the girl on stage today i manyata kapoor ...of class 11th b is here to welcome all of you in 2 states competition...hooting were going on and on..
uday was shocked to hear her name ...manyata he whispered ...my manyata ????? my fianc ??? never she just another manyata he thought...
while manyata continued
so as u all know its a competion where 2 schools of 2 different states merges and become one team to compete other groups ...so here we ahlcon international school from delhi has got an honour to merge with dps shcool from mumbai ...hope that both the school shares a nice bonding ...saying this she went off the stage
manyata ...manyata im sorry na baby ...he tried to talk but manyata walking very fast
shut up sidhant ...im not in a mood to hear a word from u now ...u left me all alone ??? manyata said in a angry voice ...do u have any idea what people were saying about me ???
let them say ...u know na dad called me ...sid tried to hold manyata 's hand but she jerked it off
  how can i ignore their comments han ????? they were saying look sid left his girlfriend all alone ??? i hate u yar u always do this to me she complained
sorry na baby i promise it was for the last time ...please forgive me plzz he holds his ears
  pakka na ??? she asked him
  han baba pakka ...he says with a smile
 and then he pulls her in a hug only then uday came from nowhere</font>
he saw both of them in embarace
oops he said and turned to leave
oh no wait ...we were just going manyata said
ohh so ur yuvraj udayveer singh han ??? manyata asked
kyu nhi lagta ???? uday asked with a smirk
aisi bat nhi hain ...main toh bas aise hi pooch rhi thi ...unnati was telling about u ...manyata said
hmm u and unnati has become very good frnds ...unnati usually don't talk to normal people he said
wat u mean by normal people ???? she asked in a bit angry tone
ahh i mean like commenor she always make a royal her frnd ...he said
i don't know why she made me a frnd she said in anger and stromed from that place
she looked at him who was already looking at her with passion she turned towards him both were facing each other 
slowly he comes close to her ...more close ...more close she didn't knew how to react
at a moment they were so close that both's breath were caressing each others face
they both looked at each others lips and slowly minimizing the distance
and their lips met ...they kissed for long ...slowly the kiss became passionate
slowly breaking the lip lock manyata looks at uday and takes a step back
 slowly taking back steps tears were forming in her eyes a lone tear escaped
shit this shouldn't have happened she said and ran from there
tumhe kya problem hain uday han ???? kya hain tumhari problem ek bar mein samaj nhi ata ki nhi hun main rajkumari manyata main manyata kapoor hun ...she said with tears in her eyes
nhi tum rajkumari manyata ho meri princess ...he said
nhi hun main koi princess ...nhi hun she said sobbing seeing her condition uday knew that she needs a hug he goes closer and hugs her while she just pushed him off
with anger she said - gussa aa rha hain mujhe uss din par jab main tumse mili
uss din par jab hum frnds bane ...uss din par jab humne kiss ki ...gussa aa rha un har din par jab maine tumse bat ki ...kyu aye tum meri zindagi mein ??? han kush thi main bhool chuki thi main tumhe ...bhul gayi thi fir kyu vapas aa gaye uday kyu saying this she collapesed to the ground ...
i love u ...tab bhi karti thi aur ab bhi karti hun par tumhe kya fark padta hain mr udayveer singh ?? tum tab bhi mujhse pyar nhi karte the aur ab bhi nhi ...she says in anger
nhi princess i love u tooo more than anything his heart was screaming but he knew it was not the time to confess
pyar karta hun main tumse ...bohot pyar ...nhi reh sakta tumhare bina ...
char sal pehle bhi karta tha aur ab bhi karta hun ...char salon mein ek bhi din aisa nhi gaya hoga jab maine tumhare bare mein nhi socha ...hamesha apne aap ko yeh kehke rok leta tha ki mein jald hi tumhe ...apni zindagi mein vapas lee aunga ...he sits on floor and forwards his hands
so YUVRANI MANYATA KUMARI KYA AAP YUVRAJ UDAYVEER SINGH SE SHADI KARENGI ???******************************************

so guyzz this was the prolouge plzzz do give ur views and suggestions
and plzz do tell if i should continue this ff or not...
AND GUYZZ A REQUEST I KNOW ITS LITTLE SILLY BUT IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO INSERT A PICTURE IN POST PLZZZ DO PM ME OR TELL ME IN UR COMMENTS PLZZZ

LOVE ANMOL (ANU)

Prolouge Page 1 
PROMO - PAGE 6 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3687079?pn=6�
CHAPTER 3 - PAGE 12 https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3687079&PID=103325547&#p103325547
Edited by anu1299 - 10 years ago
AWESOME START ANU.
CONCEPT SEEMS QUITE INTERESTING.
EAGERLY WAITING FOR CS
NICE PROLOGUE
CONTINUE SOON.
aww the name is so similar to my ever green ff mohabbat ki dastaan...😕

will read and comment later anu
Awsssmmm concepttt love it anuuu continueee soon and do pm me
hey finally
much awaited you did update your story
it was too good dear
as i said the concept is awesome
the promo for the story is very intresting
so a smell of huge misunderstanding
is reaching but i trust you
will set thing right
hugss
anni
do continue asap
and pm me
Edited by annabh - 10 years ago
hye!
awesome prologue dear, loved it
u have written it very nice
do continue soon
thanks for the pm
Hey awesome update anu... Bt onre thing here unnati is nt uday's sister, its is difficult to conceptualize her as something else dan what she was in d show as everyone else in d show had grey shades so dey can b turned either way -ve or +ve bt unnati she was totally +ve character an uday's dearest choti...
So if u cud consider this, just a suggestion...
Will wait for ur next update eagerly, cont soon...
Thanks for d pm
Love the prologue Anu please continue soon and thanks for the pm
Ps: even though u sent me a pm Can u add me to your pm list please thanks Edited by preya_radev - 10 years ago
Originally posted by snowdream

aww the name is so similar to my ever green ff mohabbat ki dastaan...😕

will read and comment later anu

Yup I have read ur ff and it is Ossum
Sorry if u didn't like its name I will change it soon don't worry
I'll definately change its name
awesome
plz contiune
superb
really good